Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom has started using the “I don’t owe you anything” phrase

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
My has not cooked a meal excluding for thanksgiving since I was 16. I’ve been buying food and making food for myself with my money meanwhile she eats random cold food from the fridge in place of a real meal and sees nothing wrong with it. She says “I don’t owe you anything” like I even need her in the first place, I enlisted and I already know I’m getting the fuck out of here soon. She doesn’t even clean and whenever she complains about dishes she gets me to do all of them and gets mad when I point out the all the dishes she made. Then when I’m eating food after coming home she comes in and acts like I was supposed to make her food when she never even asked. My mom isn’t even a real mom at this point she’s just a husk of a woman

No Dad in the picture so she expects you to cater to her needs.

I know it sounds hard but never react to her shit. It will make things even worse.
Just get out as you planned.

She owes me a pair of dirty panties!

Tell her to hurry up and send it so i don't have to spend Christmas alone!

The post above is very interesting

My has not cooked a meal excluding for thanksgiving since I was 16. I’ve been buying food and making food for myself with my money meanwhile she eats random cold food from the fridge in place of a real meal and sees nothing wrong with it. She says “I don’t owe you anything” like I even need her in the first place, I enlisted and I already know I’m getting the fuck out of here soon. She doesn’t even clean and whenever she complains about dishes she gets me to do all of them and gets mad when I point out the all the dishes she made. Then when I’m eating food after coming home she comes in and acts like I was supposed to make her food when she never even asked. My mom isn’t even a real mom at this point she’s just a husk of a woman
she owes you for bringing you into this shitty world same as mine and the others.

She owes me a pair of dirty panties!

Tell her to hurry up and send it so i don't have to spend Christmas alone!
It's absolutely over for dirtypantycels.

She's a woman child, the most despicable kind of humanoid to say the least. She made life impossible for your dad and all men, and now it's your turn, as you grow up towards adulthood ... Good for you if you can escape from its toxic claws. No sane man should suffer the presence of her kind.
No Dad in the picture so she expects you to cater to her needs.
tbhtbhtbh
she owes you for bringing you into this shitty world same as mine and the others.
this. She's an entitled cunt, it's unbelievable to be such a disappointment of a mother.

Just another selfish woman acting like a bitch while thinking she's the victim. Just let us off this crazy ride, lord.

I guess when she gets old and wants you to take care of her rather than sending her to a nursing home, you can also say "I don't owe you anything"

That's how i feel towards my parents. I was a fucking accident anyway, so it's not like I asked to be brought to this shitty life

horrible failure of a mother

I guess when she gets old and wants you to take care of her rather than sending her to a nursing home, you can also say "I don't owe you anything"

Beyond based