Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom is sending me to my dad

We should have an incels meetup in Toronto.

I wish my mom sent me to my dads, anything to leave this white hellhole.

This is what you need op. You are a goodlooking guy with a mental illness. Rotting at home for 60 more years won't do you any good, particularly since, within about 25 years your mum will be dead and you will have no way of supporting yourself. You need to build a life while you're still young. Your mum should have kicked you out at 18. You need the sink-or-swim treatment, not the neglected-son one. Your single mother couldn't handle you. She would keep you around if you earned some money for the household seen as single mums can't do shit for themselves.

You have got to be the biggest pussy I have ever seen,you're a 6ft something bbc giant who lives with his mom and is too scared to go outside.

please stop. It's one of the worst cities for incels. Even PUA fags like RooshV will say to avoid that place like the plague
its not that bad in some areas, it's pretty bad in suburbs and downtown or just white dominant area, I'm going to live in an ethnic area that's low class

You have got to be the biggest pussy I have ever seen,you're a 6ft something bbc giant who lives with his mom and is too scared to go outside.
Not necessarily scared just afraid I will get triggered......oh shit I think I contradicted myself top kek

You need the sink-or-swim treatment, not the neglected-son one.
You don't know what you're talking about. This can easily do more harm than good for someone with anxiety. OP I would advise getting a job in your area if it's still an option.

You don't know what you're talking about. This can easily do more harm than good for someone with anxiety. OP I would advise getting a job in your area if it's still an option.

He doesn't have anxiety, he is just a nutjob Tyrone LARPer.

I wish my mom sent me to my dads, anything to leave this white hellhole.
giphy.gif

inb4 @Tellem--T becomes the leader of the crips

I think it would be beneficial to you. Someone who looks like you should get out of the house often. The problem is that delivering stuff might not gain you a social network. You should find a job in your area where you can socialize with others while earning money.

I think it would be beneficial to you. Someone who looks like you should get out of the house often. The problem is that delivering stuff might not gain you a social network. You should find a job in your area where you can socialize with others while earning money.
Man I hate socializing, that's the problem

This is good. You've said you always wanted to die. So if you're lucky, one of those scary black men might kill you.

I thought you said your dad lived in Africa and he would find you a wife?

The guy lives in the first world and hasn't done anything with his life!? Why don't we trade places? you live in my house in Brazil and I live in your house in Canada.

i will never be happy, what i meant is i dont like socializing with everybody only select few of people

You need to socialize with a lot of people. From there you can choose (and got chosen) for friendships.

You need to socialize with a lot of people. From there you can choose (and got chosen) for friendships.

well than if thats the case then its over, its very cringy for me to socialize with everybody

well than if thats the case then its over, its very cringy for me to socialize with everybody

It's cringey for me too, but you have to put in the effort.

It's cringey for me too, but you have to put in the effort.
there is no way i can talk to females, my hatred from them has reach unprecedented levels for them

there is no way i can talk to females, my hatred from them has reach unprecedented levels for them
You live in Toronto. There are many low class white girls who adore black men in Toronto.

You don't have to have female friends.

good luck, i recently went from an ethnic dominated area to a city full of white people myself. it's hard but if all else goes wrong, just rot

Run the thug game. Otherwise it may be over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back