Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom is trying to evict me, I think she wants me to kms.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
You just said you view them the same as NEETs. So why are you on a forum filled with a bunch of people you hate as much as worthless whores?
not all incels are worthless neets. Some of us actually have to work for a living.

not all incels are worthless neets. Some of us actually have to work for a living.
More than half are NEET or have low paying jobs. Plus most of the other half sympathize with NEETs because they chose not to get cucked by the system.

My evil wench of a mother is trying to FORCE me to get a job, that way I can "Go to college and get a good job." Jfl at that normie advice. She said if I dont get employed by the time I turn 19 I will have to sell my car to pay for insurance. Which I wouldnt have to pay if she didnt make me get a license.

I told her that I wanted to stay a NEET and just live here until they die, then I would inherit the house and pay the bills with the money I would save over the next 30 years, she told to "act serious about this". What the hell? I was very serious, she is being so hateful towards me. I'll kms before I go to college, I refuse to interact with those weirdo normies. I told her if she makes me move out I'll end up homeless and have to rope, I dont think she even cared tbh.

This anti-NEET bullshit is getting out of control, Im being oppressed just because I dont want to be a part of this toxic backwards society. Where am I even supposed to work? Here in Illinois most of the jobs have left, they either moved to more conservative states with much lower taxes or to a different country entirely. Am I suppose to wageslave at mcdonalds(who interviewed me last year and didnt call back) just to pay for insurance,food ect. I dont even leave the house ffs, life shouldn't be this difficult for a shut-in NEET.
I feel you man. I got thrown out when I was 19 because my bitch of a mother wanted to live with her new chadlite boyfriend. I still can't cope with the fact that I was betrayed by my own family at the lowest point of my life. I got bullied to oblivion in work and I was planning on jumping off a bridge to kill myself. And she just left me. That fucking bitch.... she still has the nerve to try to contact me after all of that.

More than half are NEET or have low paying jobs. Plus most of the other half sympathize with NEETs because they chose not to get cucked by the system.
So what?

If you hate them as much as whores then you might as well be spending your time with whores on twoxchromosomes.

I feel you man. I got thrown out when I was 19 because my bitch of a mother wanted to live with her new chadlite boyfriend. I still can't cope with the fact that I was betrayed by my own family at the lowest point of my life. I got bullied to oblivion in work and I was planning on jumping off a bridge to kill myself. And she just left me. That fucking bitch.... she still has the nerve to try to contact me after all of that.
Damn that sucks. I wasn't thrown out but I know what its like to have your mom choose a chadlite boyfriend over you. And she ended up leaving my mom too anyway, dumb bitch.

I don't get why NEETS care about what others think of them, do you think it's going to be written on your gravestones how much of a hard worker you were? I have been NEET for 3 years but have to start working now unfortunately, I had no issues taking the money, if a government offers you money are you supposed to turn it down? Blame your government and not the NEET. If you look at it another way a NEET is basically getting all the tax money back that his family members have lost over the decades. I will gladly go NEET again in 30 years time but I am better off working until then so I can go to hookers and afford some other stuff.

Damn that sucks. I wasn't thrown out but I know what its like to have your mom choose a chadlite boyfriend over you. And she ended up leaving my mom too anyway, dumb bitch.
Ay I got exposed to amazing copes such as weed and alcohol during that time. My fondest memories are being absolutely shitfaced out of my mind. So there's some silver lining to that at least.

if this story is real you deserve nothing but the rope

Reminder that there are men in prison with women lusting over them. There are NEET men who managed to procrate. With friends, successful relationships.

You are just ugly. Plain and simple.

Society treats you like nothing. You don't owe it anything.
This is very truthful, society has given us nothing but problems.
Thats brutal bro. Betrayed for a Chad-lite, not even a true Chad. And woman are supposed to be the nurturing gender.
Care to explain why?

You are not entitled to have a house to live on for free for your entire life. Sorry, but you can't expect parents to baby you forever. Not that I want incels to wagecuck for this evil society.

weve spoke about this before, a few times.

if you look like youre not doing anything, then your mom maybe reluctant on kicking you out.

gotta be making moves, if you want to prolong your stay at your parents house.

hopefully, the military stuff works out for you, sometime later.

Get your hands on a gun, the rest is discernible

this is fucking weak shit.

half of you guys say you're incel but do ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING to improve your position in life.

I'm sorry but you're a fucking LARPer if you stay at home, NEET and expect the world to look after you and then "buh nobody wants me!"

You fucking prove the normie inceltears shit about it all being about personality when you encourage this shit. It's easy low hanging fruit.

instead of pointing to actual problems, they're gonna say "well it's obviously because he's a NEET loser" and you're doing fucking nothing to prove them wrong.

weve spoke about this before, a few times.

if you look like youre not doing anything, then your mom maybe reluctant on kicking you out.

gotta be making moves, if you want to prolong your stay at your parents house.

hopefully, the military stuff works out for you, sometime later.
I do recall that, it did work for awhile but now she is no longer fine with me just trying. I might try getting another job interview, maybe I can tell her I got the job and just hang around town all day. Otherwise I might have to become a driftercel soon.
because you are just a leech, better off dead
Not nice at all...

half of you guys say you're incel but do ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING to improve your position in life.

I'm sorry but you're a fucking LARPer if you stay at home, NEET and expect the world to look after you and then "buh nobody wants me!"

You fucking prove the normie inceltears shit about it all being about personality when you encourage this shit. It's easy low hanging fruit.

instead of pointing to actual problems, they're gonna say "well it's obviously because he's a NEET loser" and you're doing fucking nothing to prove them wrong.
You are a Maycel, your opinion is not valid.

When I was 19 I was just playing games and my mother didn't care, I think she has already given up long ago.

Also you don't need to go to college for a good job.

I thought you were over 30 lol, were you larping?

Last edited:
My mom said I am a satanist because I am depressed

Ever heard of cause and effect?

Money Maxx and get facial surgery to turn into Chad lite

You are a Maycel, your opinion is not valid.

I'm also someone with my own place having gone through worse than you're talking about. You're the one staring homelessness in the face when you should be getting on with life.

Ever heard of cause and effect?

Yeah, it works something like this:

If you expect your parents to coddle you like a child your entire life and expect the world to hand you everything for nothing, then the effect is you'll find out that the world doesn't give a shit and you should have been smarter.

I bet there's going to be an angry thread in 2 months about how his mother wont pay for 12 feet of rope.

Yeah, it works something like this:

If you expect your parents to coddle you like a child your entire life and expect the world to hand you everything for nothing, then the effect is you'll find out that the world doesn't give a shit and you should have been smarter.
No you idiot cuck, it goes something like this:

You are treated like absolute filth and an insect for all your life whenever you go outside. The solution is to simply stay inside since everyone inevitably treats you like dirt for being ugly. Someone who's been through hell in their early years should not contribute anything to the filthy society which ironically treated them as the filth. So apparently your solution is to take the world's dick up the ass and be a good little boy. Fucking retarded bluepilled maycels everywhere on this forum now.
I'm also someone with my own place having gone through worse than you're talking about. You're the one staring homelessness in the face when you should be getting on with life.
Wow look at this superiority complex. This is just perfectly demonstrating how wageslaves like to act all high and mighty when in reality what they do has no legitimate worth. You're not going anywhere in life, but your hard work is certainly helping (((them))) out.

Last edited:
No you idiot cuck, it goes something like this:

You are treated like absolute filth and an insect for all your life whenever you go outside. The solution is to simply stay inside since everyone inevitably treats you like dirt for being ugly. Someone who's been through hell in their early years should not contribute anything to the filthy society which ironically treated them as the filth. So apparently your solution is to take the world's dick up the ass and be a good little boy. Fucking retarded bluepilled maycels everywhere on this forum now.

Wow look at this superiority complex. This is just perfectly demonstrating how wageslaves like to act all high and mighty when in reality what they do has no legitimate worth. You're not going anywhere in life, but your hard work is certainly helping (((them))) out.

I'm helping the OP out because if he follows your retarded self pitying shit, he will be continually be fucked up the ass by life. What exactly are you offering him? A fake sympathetic ear because you don't really give a fuck that he will eventually be turfed onto the street with fucking no backup plan?

You call me retarded but what... you think his retarded plan to wait out his parents death is a good idea? It isn't. Even if they accept that... which they aren't doing, eventually the tax man or the other people who come to collect the bills will tell him to fuck out of the house. That is irrelevant though because his parents will kick him out beforehand.

And fuck off with the "society treats me like shit so why should i contribute" retard shit. You are on a site filled with people who have been treated like shit. This guy actually has a family that gives a fuck and wants him to get on in life, which some dont.

It doesnt matter how life has treated him. He can either get a clue and prepare to support himself, or he can wait until he has to and then he is in shit creek because he has no choice.

And you are busy fucking him over by telling him its ok to have no plan and not prepare, just like everyone else in his life has let him believe.

I'm helping the OP out because if he follows your retarded self pitying shit, he will be continually be fucked up the ass by life. What exactly are you offering him? A fake sympathetic ear because you don't really give a fuck that he will eventually be turfed onto the street with fucking no backup plan?

You call me retarded but what... you think his retarded plan to wait out his parents death is a good idea? It isn't. Even if they accept that... which they aren't doing, eventually the tax man or the other people who come to collect the bills will tell him to fuck out of the house. That is irrelevant though because his parents will kick him out beforehand.
If you have the opportunity to live a decent life and not have to work, then that is the optimal choice. You were talking like one of those fags who says "if you don't contribute to society then you're a sad excuse of a human being" Both plans come with severe negatives, but such is life. I would rather spend years not having to deal with constant bullshit than decades of firsthand ragefuel. There is no point in continuing to live if every single day is complete cow manure.

And fuck off with the "society treats me like shit so why should i contribute" retard shit. You are on a site filled with people who have been treated like shit. This guy actually has a family that gives a fuck and wants him to get on in life, which some dont.
There is no "getting on in life" for an outcasted incel, unless it's having the bare necessities just to survive, or spending countless hours on meaningless jobs and copes.

It doesnt matter how life has treated him. He can either get a clue and prepare to support himself, or he can wait until he has to and then he is in shit creek because he has no choice.
Yes that may be correct, but I can't imagine supporting myself to just continue supporting myself. It's just an endless cycle of repetition, and it's only purpose is to allow survival. A survival in which you have to spend wageslaving.

And you are busy fucking him over by telling him its ok to have no plan and not prepare, just like everyone else in his life has let him believe.

I'm pretty certain most people would nag and lecture someone on actually getting a job rather than being a neet.

I'm sorry dude. NEETdom can't last forever. I know it sucks but you'll get through this.

You need to decide what you're going to do because sooner or later your parents are going to kick you out. I understand if you don't want to go to university. Its kind of shitty, leaves you in a lot of debt and has minimal payback unless you are planning on STEM. If you can get out of going to college you will probably have to wagecuck to pay rent to your parents. Living at home as a subhuman is probably best seen as you just LDAR. No need for long hours or your own place to bring roasties back to fuck.

I'd rather wagecuck than sit around at home all day. I was NEET for a while after i left university (6-8 months) and i was glad to find a job and get out of the house. I was going stir crazy. I only survived because of Halo 2 and GTA: San Andreas and shitty tv shows.

I bet there's going to be an angry thread in 2 months about how his mother wont pay for 12 feet of rope.
Screw you. Go back to wherever you came from you filthy Maycel.
I'm sorry dude. NEETdom can't last forever. I know it sucks but you'll get through this.

You need to decide what you're going to do because sooner or later your parents are going to kick you out. I understand if you don't want to go to university. Its kind of shitty, leaves you in a lot of debt and has minimal payback unless you are planning on STEM. If you can get out of going to college you will probably have to wagecuck to pay rent to your parents. Living at home as a subhuman is probably best seen as you just LDAR. No need for long hours or your own place to bring roasties back to fuck.

I'd rather wagecuck than sit around at home all day. I was NEET for a while after i left university (6-8 months) and i was glad to find a job and get out of the house. I was going stir crazy. I only survived because of Halo 2 and GTA: San Andreas and shitty tv shows.
I see what you're saying, its good advice bro. And yeah It is difficult to sit around all day everyday, it gets so boring.

I see what you're saying, its good advice bro. And yeah It is difficult to sit around all day everyday, it gets so boring.

You could look into tradeschool? At least if you're incel you can probably live well working 40hrs a week in a trade or be self employed and pick and choose what hours/jobs you want.

My evil wench of a mother is trying to FORCE me to get a job, that way I can "Go to college and get a good job." Jfl at that normie advice. She said if I dont get employed by the time I turn 19 I will have to sell my car to pay for insurance. Which I wouldnt have to pay if she didnt make me get a license.

I told her that I wanted to stay a NEET and just live here until they die, then I would inherit the house and pay the bills with the money I would save over the next 30 years, she told to "act serious about this". What the hell? I was very serious, she is being so hateful towards me. I'll kms before I go to college, I refuse to interact with those weirdo normies. I told her if she makes me move out I'll end up homeless and have to rope, I dont think she even cared tbh.

This anti-NEET bullshit is getting out of control, Im being oppressed just because I dont want to be a part of this toxic backwards society. Where am I even supposed to work? Here in Illinois most of the jobs have left, they either moved to more conservative states with much lower taxes or to a different country entirely. Am I suppose to wageslave at mcdonalds(who interviewed me last year and didnt call back) just to pay for insurance,food ect. I dont even leave the house ffs, life shouldn't be this difficult for a shut-in NEET.
This nigga lost the plot. Get the fuck on your own feet dont be a slimy leech all your life. Or just fucking rope. Soyboy.

Youre a fake. Instead of real problems, your just lazy and worthless, need mommy to take care oy you.

had ? you mean you couldn't keep one? had to move back in with mommy? A worker will always be superior to those who dont work.

ur so brainwashed loool

This nigga lost the plot. Get the fuck on your own feet dont be a slimy leech all your life. Or just fucking rope. Soyboy.
Im not a leech, I just want to live in peace. They should just let me be a neet, its not like I bother them, I sit in my room alone most of the day. By the way, Im not a soyboy, I am a high T alpha male.

Im not a leech, I just want to live in peace. They should just let me be a neet, its not like I bother them, I sit in my room alone most of the day. By the way, Im not a soyboy, I am a high T alpha male.
This must be bait right?

Ok cucktears you got us :lul::lul:

You could look into tradeschool? At least if you're incel you can probably live well working 40hrs a week in a trade or be self employed and pick and choose what hours/jobs you want.
I've actually looked into trade schools. Seems like a good career choice, maybe welding or something in construction.

I've actually looked into trade schools. Seems like a good career choice, maybe welding or something in construction.

Sounds good dude. Professional welders are hard to come by. Welding looks easy but its something that takes experience. You have to do it every day to stay good at it. I can do a bit of welding but i'm no expert by any means.

Blue pill nonsense

Screw you. Go back to wherever you came from you filthy Maycel.

All the maycels including the "ethnic" fuckface are too fucking bluepilled on everything.

All the maycels including the "ethnic" fuckface are too fucking bluepilled on everything.
I agree, they all need to go. "Ethnic" and all the other 2018cels spewing their bluepilled nonsense is rage inducing.