Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom keeps hinting that ima start having sex soon.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Wtf. If I was ever gonna have sex I would've had it by now. Does she think a switch is gonna flip and then all of a sudden, despite being isolated and having no friends for a year and having never had a girlfriend, ima b bringin girls home every week and havin sex.

Bruh maybe she knows that I'll never have sex and is just actin like dat to b nice to me so I feel like a normal regular person.

Delusional parents believe the Disney "everything is going to be alright eventually" pill even more than us when we were bluepilled.

Mother pushing her son for sex. JFL.

Western family == literal whore house.

Delusional parents believe the Disney "everything is going to be alright eventually" pill even more than us when we were bluepilled.
Over

Wtf. If I was ever gonna have sex I would've had it by now. Does she think a switch is gonna flip and then all of a sudden, despite being isolated and having no friends for a year and having never had a girlfriend, ima b bringin girls home every week and havin sex.

Bruh maybe she knows that I'll never have sex and is just actin like dat to b nice to me so I feel like a normal regular person.

That is literally a lot of Rice families in the west. No social life in high school, thus can't function in college, and can't function even more in grad school. Then all of a sudden, they want children. Like wtf? Fucking sui-fuelmaxx THESE FUCKING CHINKY RICE PARENTS ARE THE SOLE REASON WHY WE DON'T HAVE SOCIAL LIVES! IT'S THEIR FAULT! FUCKING RICE PARENTS FUCKING SHIT FUCKERS. THEY'VE BEEN TEARING DOWN GENERATIONS AND GENERATIONS OF RICE MEN IN THE WEST!

T
They raised us with slave mentality while blackpilled parent raise their sons to be sociopaths

Tell your mom to stop coping lol

Brutal mom pill

Probably will. Most of u youngcels will ascend

You’re my friend. You asked me if I was ok which made me feel better.

No mother wants to see their son end up a failure. The end of your lineage will be the end of hers as well.

So many people are drunk and delusional on the just-world fallacy.

why do some mothers like to put this psychological pressure to have sex?

How old r u G

Brutal incestpill

You know, they say that you should not discuss blackpill with anyone. But i mean, right now is a goddamn amazing time for you start mixing some blackpills into her fruitjuice...

Some people just need to be hit hard with reality to wake up from limbo.

Women only view the world through their perspective so she probably assumes sex will fall in your lap like it did for her. She still has the mindset of dating pre internet where you could get away with being a 7/10 or less.

You know, they say that you should not discuss blackpill with anyone. But i mean, right now is a goddamn amazing time for you start mixing some blackpills into her fruitjuice...

Some people just need to be hit hard with reality to wake up from limbo.
I told her about Meeks and hypergamy and she just said that only fucked up women love people like Meeks and have high standards like dat
You’re my friend. You asked me if I was ok which made me feel better.
My g
How old r u G
10+7

Last edited:
I told her about Meeks and hypergamy and she just said that only fucked up women love people like Meeks and have high standards like dat
Then its time to welcome her to this fucked up world she is living in today. Keep firing those damn blackpill bullets at her, and dont worry, because the blackpill gun has infinite ammo. Show her what the females of 2020 truly want.

your mother has failed as a parent tbh
she should've told you the truth from the start

To be fair they are from a completely different time period. Back in their day it was actually normal for average men to have average gfs etc.

My mother has never talked to me about anything sexual.