Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Mom makes me clean my sisters mess

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
My mom has recently been getting pissed at me for not helping her around the house. She gets mad when she asks me to help when I'm in the middle of a game and later forget. Majority of the household mess is my sisters anyway. My moms argument is "well you wear cloths and eat food dont you" (eat food=use dishes) I already have my set chores that I do every day. I take out the blue box, green bin and garbage stuff. I also occasionally help her bring down the laundry. But she will ask me for help with things like changing a light. I will occasionally do it quickly cause it doesn't take long. But other times I'll be in the middle of a game and she will give me 5 minute notice of when she will need help. The games I play tend to last 30min. She will then call me down for help and get mad that I'm rushing it. Well no shit I'm rushing it you called me on short notice. "Its not my fault video games are more important then your mother". She can kiss my ass. I help her way more then my little sister and she makes a disaster of this house. "Well she isn't on video games all day" what else do you want me to do? I cant make friends cause everyone is retarded. I'm not going to hang out with said friends outside with the current situation. I'm not going to be retarded like her. Jfl my mother favors my younger sister cause I'm the "man of the house" and whenever she cant do something I need to be at her back and call or else she will threaten my video game time. Threaten me to pay rent or threaten to kick me out of the house. Where the most my sister will get is a short argument. Cant wait till I move out for college

That shit sounds very brutal ngl

your mum and sister are cunts tell them to clean it

rape them both

you made a mess on her? :chad::banhammer:

How old is your sister (nodoxx)? Is she too young to actually help?

foids being foids

Tell that bitch no

That's cucked ngl

just piss over your sister while she's sleeping and be done with it

Clean your asshole with her pillow.
She'd have your scent forever. Like an animal marking its territory.

Go ER on them

ddin't read but u sound like a cuck