Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my mom makes the worst fucking food, i hate it

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
my mom is cooking meals for over 30 years now, and her food tastes like shit.
now lets be objective here, its not terrible but with 30 years of cooking its fucking pathetic.
she ruins every salad, every single salad. tell her to make any salad and she will ruin it.
everything she makes is drowned in shitload of sauce or vinegar.

its under the guise of "authentic oriental food" the fuck that means? homecooked food should be excellent regardless of what style it is.
one time i tried making mexican food and my mom said its delicious. and it was my first time cooking! i simply took instructions off youtube

whoever says woman can cook is delusional, woman can't fucking cook. their food tastes like shit and this is why people prefer going to restaurants and shit.

Best cooks are men tbh Women can't do shit

I hate everything about my mum

I hate my mother

Google recipies. Cooking is ez

woke. most home cooks are trash sadly. Specifically boomers

how can u ruin salat? :feelstrash:

OP she knows how to cook, it's common for them to cook subpar food as a passive aggressive thing. My mom does that same thing, she cooks shitty food then yells at everyone for not eating it.

I don't even like food very much , So I don't complain

Jfl letting you moms cook for you.
Just stir fry some vegetables and chicken, shove it down your gullet and get to the gym. It's what champions do.

No peace at all, we don't get it our way outdoors and we don't enjoy indoors. This is how you know you're a truecel

now lets be objective here, its not terrible but with 30 years of cooking its fucking pathetic.
she ruins every salad, every single salad. tell her to make any salad and she will ruin it.

its under the guise of "authentic oriental food" the fuck that means? homecooked food should be excellent regardless of what style it is.
one time i tried making mexican food and my mom said its delicious. and it was my first time cooking! i simply took instructions off youtube

whoever says woman can cook is delusional, woman can't fucking cook. their food tastes like shit and this is why people prefer going to restaurants and shit.
lmao while i learned how to cook well within few months cuz i was bored

IMG_20191013_132846.jpg
that was my delicious salmon 2 days ago (okey maybe that bigger one was a bit undercooked since it was too big but i won't make this mistake again, i put it in oven for 8 more mins and it did taste as good as smaller half)
how can u ruin salat? :feelstrash:
i'm eating it raw there are no point in making it more complicated tbh it taste really good if you are not diabetic

14l_pekinska.jpg

Best cooks are men tbh Women can't do shit
even my mother keeps saying that JFL they are inferior at anything but making babies (implying they are making them in 2k19) and they know it just most don't want to admit it

Last edited:
OP she knows how to cook, it's common for them to cook subpar food as a passive aggressive thing. My mom does that same thing, she cooks shitty food then yells at everyone for not eating it.
I dont want to call your mom a bitch bro .... but cmon
I don't even like food very much , So I don't complain
Just starve theory
Just stir fry some vegetables and chicken, shove it down your gullet and get to the gym. It's what champions do.
Good answer tbh
also mogs me

My parents are also quite bad at cooking. They don't really care about food or eating, what matters is that it should be cheap and fast. Eating is the peak of the day for me so I prefer to cook myself but they still insist on it even though I've said that I can do it.

my mothers cooking does not suck but it just has not gotten better. stagnant and not improving. making the same things over and over. it is boring

JFL, if its so bad why not cook yourself? I know we hate foids but if your mother is at least putting in effort to cook, be grateful. Some don't get that.

My mothers cooking is alright but nothing special. I barely eat anymore so i don't care.

just learn to cook by yourself, cooking is a great cope.

my mother's cooking is hit or miss.

sometimes I can eat plate fulls for hours on end.

other times she cooks garbage and lets it rot. literally won't cook new food till the old one is done. I just go to burger king or buy a gallon of milk and eat cereal for a few days

time to make my own fucking food

Same with my mother, I'll start cookmaxxing soon.

One of the few good things about my mother is her food.

i just got processed food and fast food from parents tbh

Everyone in my family is a shitty cook, including me.

I get annoyed when normtards talk about how their mother or grandmother is a great cook, blah blah blah. Just more bragging, almost reminds me of being an incel and having to listen to normtards talk about getting sex. As if I'm not underprivileged enough already.

lmao while i learned how to cook well within few months cuz i was bored

IMG_20191013_132846.jpg
that was my delicious salmon 2 days ago (okey maybe that bigger one was a bit undercooked since it was too big but i won't make this mistake again, i put it in oven for 8 more mins and it did taste as good as smaller half)

i'm eating it raw there are no point in making it more complicated tbh it taste really good if you are not diabetic

14l_pekinska.jpg

even my mother keeps saying that JFL they are inferior at anything but making babies (implying they are making them in 2k19) and they know it just most don't want to admit it
How to make good salmon like that?

My mum's a decent cook to be fair, although I mostly eat takeaways.