[JFL] My mom said I was handsome in front of a 17 yo prime girl

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by mоds
-
It's been 3 years since I last saw her. She's not that beautiful facially (I'd give her a 5), but holy shit, she has HUGE knockers and a big butt.
How big are her titties

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Nothing more annoying then when an old lady calls you handsome

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
There's always worse
Another braindead 2-3 word post that adds nothing to the conversation. Starting to get real tired of all the low IQ postmaxxers.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
When your parents call you handsome it means you're a creepy sub5 nerd who is in desperate need of validation and confidence boosting and they can tell.
Your parents mean well, though.

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Officer
-
fakecel if u aren't doing your mom,she called you handsome too,greenlights all around

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

dollpilled manlet untermensch
-
"X calls me handsome" is humblebrag bait extraordinaire, I swear. If you are incel, you are ugly. It doesn't matter who or what called you handsome. You are being lied to.

suckdick

suckdick

Officer
-
My aunt once said in front of everyone in some family meeting, "suckdick when you've become so pretty". I had 1 year long hair because I stopped getting haircut

investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is a pure suicidefuel
-
"Incest is wincest"

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
JFL everyone is being complimented by old people. I was in an elder care home where my mom works and they also called me handsome while I'm literally ugly as fuck.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
JFL everyone is being complimented by old people. I was in an elder care home where my mom works and they also called me handsome while I'm literally ugly as fuck.
they are virtue signaling so hard

The_Unknown

The_Unknown

Recruit
-
This sounds like the start of a bad doujin

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
It's over if your mom is the only person who calls you handsome

F

FACEandLMS

Wizard
-
You fucking disgust me. You vile sicko. How can you want to fuck this?

Gross. Look at that tight tanned body. She probably hasn't fucked that many guys. Why would you want a girl who hasn't had lots of sexual experience with guys? Sure, her ability to pairbond may be impaired after lots of sex with chad, but still, she's just a baby. She looks like a 1 year old tbh.

but holy shit, she has HUGE knockers and a big butt. She mogs my mom to oblivion and my mom also has fairly big tits and butt.
Are you seriously using secondary sexual characteristics as some sort of greenlight for a woman being able to have sex? Just cuz a woman's body indicates that she can have offspring, doesn't mean that her body is mature enough to have offspring.

This toddler has pert yet supple breasts, youthfulness and isn't a bitter old hag. So are you suggesting that she is desirable because of this? What the fuck is wrong with you? You need help!

I don't know if she's going to sleep here or what, but I'm not going downstairs tomorrow morning tbh. Even though she's not that pretty and nonwhite (she's mestizo, must be something like 40% black/native and 60% white, curly hair) she just radiates youthful fertility. It's like her body is screaming "I'M READY TO MAKE A BABY, JUST EJACULATE INSIDE MY PUSSY ALREADY!" Her presence makes me extremely uptight and uncomfortable tbh.
I bet it wasn't, you sicko.

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
Awkwardest silence of my life tbh.

She's the daughter of my uncle's wife. She used to come here quite often when she was a loli, I had a good relationship with her tbh. She liked me a lot because I used to give her attention while the other adults ignored her. But from the day puberty kicked in she obviously became uninterested in me due to my ugliness and we almost didn't talk the few times we met when she was 12-14.

It's been 3 years since I last saw her. She's not that beautiful facially (I'd give her a 5), but holy shit, she has HUGE knockers and a big butt. She mogs my mom to oblivion and my mom also has fairly big tits and butt. She's fairly short so she looks like those goddesses of fertility from ancient civilizations.

Her mentality doesn't seem to be great at all, just like you'd expect from a teenage any foid. She's a vehement defendant of gays and was talking about Brazilian Youtuber Felipe Neto, a retarded progressive leftist who caters to retarded teenagers and children. She dyed her hair pink like he constantly does.

I mentioned how her face is completely cleared from the acne she used to have and asked if she took anything for it. She said no and then I mentioned how I had acne for like 20 years. She asked me why didn't I take roacutan and I said I was already scarred when I found out about it. Then she mentioned the possibility of peeling and my mom jumped in to say "but he's handsome anyway" while holding my chin like a baby. She just stood there silently and smiled awkwardly and I didn't know what to say. Luckily my mom said "goodbye" and the interaction ended.

I don't know if she's going to sleep here or what, but I'm not going downstairs tomorrow morning tbh. Even though she's not that pretty and nonwhite (she's mestizo, must be something like 40% black/native and 60% white, curly hair) she just radiates youthful fertility. It's like her body is screaming "I'M READY TO MAKE A BABY, JUST EJACULATE INSIDE MY PUSSY ALREADY!" Her presence makes me extremely uptight and uncomfortable tbh.
It's over.

Hector Barbossa

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel & drunkcel
-
Moms/older family members always say that you're "handsome". They're either biologically programmed to say that or they're just in denial that you're not attractive enough to provide them grandchildren or whatever selfish desire they have

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
compliments from family members doesn't mean shit

Thomas837

Thomas837

Recruit
-
Thanks. Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with my personality. I get along with people really well and contrary to what cucktears might think, I don't talk about my attraction to JBs or other incel shit with people IRL.
JBs means Jail Bait right?
My parents keep saying I am handsome. One day I sperged out at them and I told them I'm an ugly sand nigger halfbreed subhuman and I would've been saved from this hell if they didn't mix. They immediately threatened to take all my electronics and send me to a counselor.
Lmao, legend

Last edited:
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
I HATE it when my mum calls me handsome. so delusional.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Mein Herz in Flammen
-
Oh god damn. I hate when foid relatives come to visit, it's so awkward. They ask about my life, and I have no fucking life, so I run and hide JFL.

Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
-
I had a hideous landwhale call me handsome like two years ago.

I’m certain it is the last time that will ever happen.