Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom said I was handsome in front of a 17 yo prime girl

Hello inceltears :feelsgah:

Ironically my mom doesnt call me handsome, some aunts/family friends have.
Fuck this must be brutal

Why dont you just rape her? :D
"Just rape bro" :soy:

I hate it whenever my mum calls me 'handsome'.

Has she left yet? did she talk to you more?

How are you so skinny if your mom is thick? Is your dad skinny? Did you get your moms trash face and dad's garbage body?

Imagine how many chad dicks this prime foid got. life is ridiciolus

How are you so skinny if your mom is thick? Is your dad skinny? Did you get your moms trash face and dad's garbage body?
I'm not skinny, I'm just a wristcel. I'm not even sure why, my dad isn't one, my maternal uncle also isn't, my grandfather wasn't. The rest of my body is well developed, especially chest.

As for my face, it's a looks-wise unsuccessful genetic recombination between both my parents. None of them is really ugly. Also I'm acne scarred when no one else in my life has or has had acne.

I'm a big time genetic lottery loser. I could be 6/10 easily if I got the Nordic aspects of my father with my mom's features and lack of baldness.

My height is the only thing I got lucky with, even though I'm shorter than my father, my mom is 5'4 so being 6'1 was lucky of me.

Has she left yet? did she talk to you more?
She left yesterday in the afternoon. No, just "bye".

Last edited:
so close for a titfuck yet to far from it

feels bad man

to high inhib to take pics? i took some of my uncle aunt and family last year christmas , they are still up lol well anyways

keep coping

Lol.

Foid parents don't want to admit that they gave birth to someone who looks hideously deformed.

It's been 3 years since I last saw her. She's not that beautiful facially (I'd give her a 5), but holy shit, she has HUGE knockers and a big butt.
How big are her titties

Nothing more annoying then when an old lady calls you handsome

How big are her titties
This big approximately.

When your parents call you handsome it means you're a creepy sub5 nerd who is in desperate need of validation and confidence boosting and they can tell.
Your parents mean well, though.

fakecel if u aren't doing your mom,she called you handsome too,greenlights all around

"X calls me handsome" is humblebrag bait extraordinaire, I swear. If you are incel, you are ugly. It doesn't matter who or what called you handsome. You are being lied to.

My aunt once said in front of everyone in some family meeting, "suckdick when you've become so pretty". I had 1 year long hair because I stopped getting haircut

"Incest is wincest"

JFL everyone is being complimented by old people. I was in an elder care home where my mom works and they also called me handsome while I'm literally ugly as fuck.

JFL everyone is being complimented by old people. I was in an elder care home where my mom works and they also called me handsome while I'm literally ugly as fuck.
they are virtue signaling so hard

This sounds like the start of a bad doujin

It's over if your mom is the only person who calls you handsome

You fucking disgust me. You vile sicko. How can you want to fuck this?

xxcSXhd.jpg

Gross. Look at that tight tanned body. She probably hasn't fucked that many guys. Why would you want a girl who hasn't had lots of sexual experience with guys? Sure, her ability to pairbond may be impaired after lots of sex with chad, but still, she's just a baby. She looks like a 1 year old tbh.

but holy shit, she has HUGE knockers and a big butt. She mogs my mom to oblivion and my mom also has fairly big tits and butt.

Are you seriously using secondary sexual characteristics as some sort of greenlight for a woman being able to have sex? Just cuz a woman's body indicates that she can have offspring, doesn't mean that her body is mature enough to have offspring.

63xsJub.jpg

This toddler has pert yet supple breasts, youthfulness and isn't a bitter old hag. So are you suggesting that she is desirable because of this? What the fuck is wrong with you? You need help!

I don't know if she's going to sleep here or what, but I'm not going downstairs tomorrow morning tbh. Even though she's not that pretty and nonwhite (she's mestizo, must be something like 40% black/native and 60% white, curly hair) she just radiates youthful fertility. It's like her body is screaming "I'M READY TO MAKE A BABY, JUST EJACULATE INSIDE MY PUSSY ALREADY!" Her presence makes me extremely uptight and uncomfortable tbh.

I bet it wasn't, you sicko.

nZMkPZR.jpg

Awkwardest silence of my life tbh.

She's the daughter of my uncle's wife. She used to come here quite often when she was a loli, I had a good relationship with her tbh. She liked me a lot because I used to give her attention while the other adults ignored her. But from the day puberty kicked in she obviously became uninterested in me due to my ugliness and we almost didn't talk the few times we met when she was 12-14.

It's been 3 years since I last saw her. She's not that beautiful facially (I'd give her a 5), but holy shit, she has HUGE knockers and a big butt. She mogs my mom to oblivion and my mom also has fairly big tits and butt. She's fairly short so she looks like those goddesses of fertility from ancient civilizations.

Her mentality doesn't seem to be great at all, just like you'd expect from a teenage any foid. She's a vehement defendant of gays and was talking about Brazilian Youtuber Felipe Neto, a retarded progressive leftist who caters to retarded teenagers and children. She dyed her hair pink like he constantly does.

I mentioned how her face is completely cleared from the acne she used to have and asked if she took anything for it. She said no and then I mentioned how I had acne for like 20 years. She asked me why didn't I take roacutan and I said I was already scarred when I found out about it. Then she mentioned the possibility of peeling and my mom jumped in to say "but he's handsome anyway" while holding my chin like a baby. She just stood there silently and smiled awkwardly and I didn't know what to say. Luckily my mom said "goodbye" and the interaction ended.

I don't know if she's going to sleep here or what, but I'm not going downstairs tomorrow morning tbh. Even though she's not that pretty and nonwhite (she's mestizo, must be something like 40% black/native and 60% white, curly hair) she just radiates youthful fertility. It's like her body is screaming "I'M READY TO MAKE A BABY, JUST EJACULATE INSIDE MY PUSSY ALREADY!" Her presence makes me extremely uptight and uncomfortable tbh.

It's over.

Moms/older family members always say that you're "handsome". They're either biologically programmed to say that or they're just in denial that you're not attractive enough to provide them grandchildren or whatever selfish desire they have

compliments from family members doesn't mean shit

Thanks. Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with my personality. I get along with people really well and contrary to what cucktears might think, I don't talk about my attraction to JBs or other incel shit with people IRL.
JBs means Jail Bait right?
My parents keep saying I am handsome. One day I sperged out at them and I told them I'm an ugly sand nigger halfbreed subhuman and I would've been saved from this hell if they didn't mix. They immediately threatened to take all my electronics and send me to a counselor.
Lmao, legend

Last edited:
I HATE it when my mum calls me handsome. so delusional.

Oh god damn. I hate when foid relatives come to visit, it's so awkward. They ask about my life, and I have no fucking life, so I run and hide JFL.

I had a hideous landwhale call me handsome like two years ago.

I’m certain it is the last time that will ever happen.