Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mom saw that I was on this forum (kinda long)

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
. I tried to tell her incels aren't bad and she asked me what the name means (she knows what it means she was just acting like being incel is a bad thing). She asked me "and what's their philosophy?" which there is no "incel philosophy" we all have different thoughts on it. she didn't seem to agree with me on that but that's when we stopped talking about it and waited for the meeting.
Low IQ move
I'm still not sure she believes I'm not identifying with the community
Prepare for therapy
I use my mother's laptop for zoom meetings.
Just use your phone JFL

Just say that for what it is. Your mom is a woman too and there's literally no difference in how they perceive ugly men to be, probably by now she's already convinced you're an incel. Just say that to her, let her know what she's done to you and that you'll die alone, without a son or a family unlike her. I don't have any fear or love for my mother, I've become indifferent of such human necessities.

Just say that for what it is. Your mom is a woman too and there's literally no difference in how they perceive ugly men to be, probably by now she's already convinced you're an incel. Just say that to her, let her know what she's done to you and that you'll die alone, without a son or a family unlike her. I don't have any fear or love for my mother, I've become indifferent of such human necessities.

Just tell your mom you are posting here because she gave her subhuman genes to you.

Being a virgin man is punishable by death in 2020

My mother doesn’t know who incels are and doesnt speak english so i can postmaxx here literally when she looking at my screen :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
what does she say about your avi?

Dude this just sounds stupid, if you want to keep working a crappy dead end job and never get a promotion, this is advice to follow, if you want to get promoted at some point, your social standing and peoples perception of you DOES MATTER

Maybe you have an inheritance waiting on you or something or you are on your "big break" on some financial venture, but for those who are still working and trying to "move up the ladder" your advice is pretty stupid, in some workplaces you can even be fired for that shit because you are literally using company resources to consume discriminatory content (let me remind you), you could very easily be fired for that

Did she see your based avi?