Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My mom stole from me $100 so I stole $200 from her

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
so I have $600 which I have in case I want to buy something and my mom forced me to let her save it (was a huge mistake, knew it from the start was to lazy to argue)
so after a few huge debates I just took it and hide it and noticed that I missed $100 and I asked her where all of the money is?
and she said that she took $50 for cleaning our home and gas lighted me saying "why are you so cheap"
but I also noticed that there is more money missing, and I am 100% sure that they already exchanged the money with me without letting me know since I have now $50 bills while before I only had $100 bills

so a few minutes ago I snuck into their room, and took $100 and going to take another $100 later so she doesn't notice it

Last edited:
IT is going to screencap this, Based nonetheless :feelsokman:

epic win
victory royale

An eye for an eye

Lol sounds like my parents. Literally almost dying. :feelsUnreal: "Lol why are you so cheap."

Also just checked some of my stuff for some hobby related discussion and I remembered my mom crushed one of my projects, cuz she thought it was trash or sth. :lul: I get gaslighted 24/7 like this on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Based. Take even more money

Thou shalt not steal

she wouldn't have done it if you were chad,
seems based but if you are religious then you realize it's a Sin according to your religon

OP is a cunt and therefore based as fuck.

so I have $600 which I have in case I want to buy something and my mom forced me to let her save it (was a huge mistake, knew it from the start was to lazy to argue)
so after a few huge debates I just took it and hide it and noticed that I missed $100 and I asked her where all of the money is?
and she said that she took $50 for cleaning our home and gas lighted me saying "why are you so cheap"
but I also noticed that there is more money missing, and I am 100% sure that they already exchanged the money with me without letting me know since I have now $50 bills while before I only had $100 bills

so a few minutes ago I snuck into their room, and took $100 and going to take another $100 later so she doesn't notice it

momcucked.

Keep taking money Until gone

That's what pre-teens do when they see a new fortnite skin

My mom would also steal money from me.

No comment...

don't be so stingy with your mom opie if she's not a cunt

I'm so fat I once rolled over a $100 bill and ended up with 5 $20 bills.

I hope after you take the money you turn your parents' room into a pink spiderman room like yours

Why don't you have a bank account, how old are you?

Based and thiefpilled

my mom also wants all my money

Based but you should take only $100.

Why do I enjoy reading stuff like this?