Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My moms boyfriend called me a faggot and virgin in our texting war today

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
This is what caused me to leave my house and go on the run today. Fuck him.

what were you arguing about?

what were you arguing about?
I had like 1 plastic bag by the door to go the recycling. He said “I’m not your nigger, throw it out yourself.” He then called me a cunt. I then left the house and said “by the way you are a nigger”
And then I said he was also a bitch:feelshaha:. Then we started cussing each other out in paragraphs like it was lookism

I had like 1 plastic bag by the door to go the recycling. He said “I’m not your nigger, throw it out yourself.” He then called me a cunt. I then left the house and said “by the way you are a nigger”
And then I said he was also a bitch:feelshaha:. Then we started cussing each other out in paragraphs like it was lookism
lmao. he sounds annoying tbh

This is what caused me to leave my house and go on the run today. Fuck him.
Should have beat his skull in with a baseball bat in minecraft VR. Any man who fucked my mom and called me a cunt would receive several 223 bullets to the lung in minecraft VR. Jk federals, I'm a complete pussy who would never hurt a fly.

That's a funny scene. Maybe, you two had a bonding moment, you never know?

Hows the traffic in your area? Hard to go on the run on foot. Hard to go on the run by car if the traffics bad.

He has a top tier personality. I can see why your mother chose to date him :feelskek:

Is he black?Where are you sleeping today?

take revengE Right now

At least you didn't hit him upside the head with a crescent wrench as you tried to steal his wallet...

Is he an actual nigger?

Well that explains it.
Very sick of him calling me a faggot though. I have gotten up in his face a couple times. Only when I’m high T though. Fuck my life.
T
Very sick of him calling me a faggot though. I have gotten up in his face a couple times. Only when I’m high T though. Fuck my life.
these incels on this site have it easy. They can just ldar while living off mommy and daddy