Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My moms extreme mental gymnastics , this is fun (not)

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Conversation from today

very circular conversation

mom just randomly comes up to me and says

Mom: “Urgi, you’re so handsome! You have beautiful lips, nose and sweet eyes!”

Me:”nothing in my life suggests or has ever suggested I am attractive. I have experienced nothing but rejection, and no woman has EVER shown sexual interest in me. I have a DIRECT comparison of what sexual interest looks like, because I have a chad younger brother 3 years younger, and women his whole life have been fighting for his attention”

Mom:”those are just superficial girls, they’re not worth anything, you shouldn’t vy for their attention”

Me:”I don’t give a shit what kind of girl it is, smart or stupid, ugly or attractive, because I get NONE either way, I want to feel LIKE SOMEONE WANTS ME, at this point I really don’t care who, just as long as it’s someone”

Mom:”you shouldn’t concern yourself with sexual interest, because you can evoke INTELLECTUAL interest, and that’s how you’re gonna get a girl, she’ll love you for your intellect!

Me: “but I don’t give a shit about intellectual attention, I’ve had lots of it in life already and it’s boring and gets old quick, I want sexual attention, it will make me actually feel like I mean something to someone”

Mom:”you know when I was your age I didn’t get sexual attention either!”

Me:”mom, how many men asked you out on dates?”

Mom:”oh, hundreds. But the ones I wanted didn’t give me attention”

Me:”so you got lots of attention...”

Mom:”no but, don’t you understand, it’s not from those high quality men I wanted”

?!!!?The fuck???It’s like talking to a brick wall LOL

Mom: “when you’re older girls will want the intellectual stimulation”

Me:”but I want to feel sexually desired right now”

Mom:”but women will want intellectual stimulation later, your time will come”

Me:”mom why do you have such difficulty admitting girls DO NOT WANT ME because of my face?”

Mom:”no, you’re handsome! You have a beautiful sweet face! Girls will seriously fall in love with you, you just need to find the right one”

I’m not kidding she literally went back to this exact same argument from the beginning of the post

Literal brick wall

broken record player

literally incapable of computing the blackpill

Last edited:
Mother: BE NICE TO PEOPLE SWEATY THEN THEY WILL TOUCH UR P P :soy: :soy: :soy:

Mother: BE NICE TO PEOPLE SWEATY THEN THEY WILL TOUCH UR P P :soy: :soy: :soy:
Mom:”you shouldn’t concern yourself with sexual interest, because you can evoke INTELLECTUAL interest, and that’s how you’re gonna get a girl, she’ll love you for your intellect!

In other words, "Eventually a roastie will cuck you if she thinks you're smart enough to moneymax but bluepilled enough to give it all to her."

Last edited:
In other words, "Eventually a roastie will cuck you if she thinks you're smart enough to moneymax but bluepilled enough to give it all to her."
Ok NOW I’m finished

Your mom just randomly comes up and tells you this?
Jfl this is a signal that it’s over.

Is your mother incredibly old or does she just have some kind of brain damage?

What she means by intellectual stimulation is betabux. Ive never come across a girl who is turned on purely by intelligence unless theres money (or potential to make money) there.

"Intellectual attraction"

This is how much female intellect could go to:
Be394e6cbd2cfe6ab2cc6727546f5959

She’s a highly intelligent medical professional in her 50’s
Total JFL at foids being able to have success in society even being this brain dead brainlets. JFL. I just remember when my sister (who is studiyng medicine and getting a lot of good results) came up with "But you know that's illegal!" when i walked about my dissertation on correlation between genetics and crimes. Like is this even an argument a 20 something person who is studying at university can come up with? Just make you understand how mentally undeveloped and atrophized they are (since they never face real problems in life). Women are clinically underdeveloped men. That's it

I didnt get any attention sweaty. It was just a hundred guys.:feelsclown:

"But those inkwells are the ones that live in different realities they don't the truth, they must have (((mental illness)))", ITcels

Women need to shut the fuck up

Conversation from today

very circular conversation

mom just randomly comes up to me and says

Me:”nothing in my life suggests or has ever suggested I am attractive. I have experienced nothing but rejection, and no woman has EVER shown sexual interest in me. I have a DIRECT comparison of what sexual interest looks like, because I have a chad younger brother 3 years younger, and women his whole life have been fighting for his attention”

Mom:”those are just superficial girls, they’re not worth anything, you shouldn’t vy for their attention”

Me:”I don’t give a shit what kind of girl it is, smart or stupid, ugly or attractive, because I get NONE either way, I want to feel LIKE SOMEONE WANTS ME, at this point I really don’t care who, just as long as it’s someone”

Me: “but I don’t give a shit about intellectual attention, I’ve had lots of it in life already and it’s boring and gets old quick, I want sexual attention, it will make me actually feel like I mean something to someone”

Mom:”no but, don’t you understand, it’s not from those high quality men I wanted”

?!!!?The fuck???It’s like talking to a brick wall LOL

Mom: “when you’re older girls will want the intellectual stimulation”

Me:”but I want to feel sexually desired right now”

Mom:”but women will want intellectual stimulation later, your time will come”

Me:”mom why do you have such difficulty admitting girls DO NOT WANT ME because of my face?”

Mom:”no, you’re handsome! You have a beautiful sweet face! Girls will seriously fall in love with you, you just need to find the right one”

I’m not kidding she literally went back to this exact same argument from the beginning of the post

Literal brick wall

broken record player

literally incapable of computing the blackpill
JustProvideForARoastieLaterInLife Theory

Thanks mom :soy:

our mothers are literally incapable of admitting their sons are ugly incels a lot of the time.

JFL me and my brother are both ugly virgin incels and my mother still calls us handsome.

just wait bro. when ur 35 there will be a single, post-wall foid who would be overjoyed to have you! just suffer in loneliness for the meantime.

my mum said the same thing.

Total JFL at foids being able to have success in society even being this brain dead brainlets. JFL. I just remember when my sister (who is studiyng medicine and getting a lot of good results) came up with "But you know that's illegal!" when i walked about my dissertation on correlation between genetics and crimes. Like is this even an argument a 20 something person who is studying at university can come up with? Just make you understand how mentally undeveloped and atrophized they are (since they never face real problems in life). Women are clinically underdeveloped men. That's it
Genetics and crime relations are really hard to explain to people. Especially the part where people become criminals because they are rejected by the society because of their genetics.

Hmmm.. I'm 38 and I have yet to meet 1 woman with the slightest interest in intellectual pursuits.

our mothers are literally incapable of admitting their sons are ugly incels a lot of the time.

JFL me and my brother are both ugly virgin incels and my mother still calls us handsome.

tbh it doesn't mean shit if anyone in your own family calls you good looking especially any foid relatives.
They're biologically programmed to say that shit and they would also insult themselves if they called you ugly.

just wait bro. when ur 35 there will be a single, post-wall foid who would be overjoyed to have you! just suffer in loneliness for the meantime.

my mum said the same thing.

I will absolutely not take a post-wall foid. Rather stay incel than be bluepilled betabux.

Foids, even decades ago, live such incredibly different lives to us. I can't imagine what it's like. Not even gigachad can compete with this, I think.

I wonder what it's like to be asked out.

My mom is the exact same OP. They all insist women have some kind of non existing interest in intelligence ignoring the fact that most of them go for low IQ abusive Chad.
It's next to impossible to blackpill ANY family member.

This sounds so unreal, bit I'm sorry for you if true, OP. I've been avoiding this kinds of conversations with my parents but at least they don't come and randomly tell me that i'm handsome. Some aunts did when i was a child. Again, my condolences OP.

Your mother would have rejected you back and forth in her younger years. The hypocracy is real.

Literally memes.

I just let my Mom live in ignorance. She rang me up a few days ago and said, "Last time I saw you looked stylish and handsome with your new haircut." I literally have stereotypical unkempt autism hair with a fringe.

I just let my Mom live in ignorance. She rang me up a few days ago and said, "Last time I saw you looked stylish and handsome with your new haircut." I literally have stereotypical unkempt autism hair with a fringe.
It happened to me. My mom thinks I look like chad when she cut my hair, fuck I look more normal with super long hair.

I didnt get any attention sweaty. It was just a hundred guys.:feelsclown:
Lol, Gigachad never chose her, so she suffered enormously, she knows exactly what her incel son is going through :feelsclown:

The funny thing is, she claims the guys she wanted weren’t attractive, but had all the women they wanted

She said the hot guys just had hot stupid superficial girls,

And the ugly but confident guys had all the desirable girls.

She literally just black pilled you right there. She said it herself. Foids get hundreds of men interested, and incels get no foids interested at all. When they're lonely, its not because no one wants them, its because no one is up to their standards. Meanwhile, incel men get no foids interested. This is why foids absolutely cannot be incels.

Moms never want to admit it because our ugly genes came from her. Can't admit she's subpar but having a hole lifted her up.

Intellect is hardly arousing to those that can have fun. When a whore has ridden the Cock Carousel and looks like a grandma at 30 that is the time she will suddenly find someone with Intellect attractive.. but they don't really find you attractive, only the money. She loves the money not you.

Think about it.. if you could access a whole world of pleasure do you really want to know about the world and everything in it? Pleasure is more exciting than Intellect.. that is why Foids act the way they do.. Dual Mating Strategy.

UPDATE: CURRENTLY CLOTHES SHOPPING, MOM SAID SHES LISTENED TO SO MUCH PESSIMISTIC BLACKPILL SHIT, IF SHE WAS ONE OF THE BLACKPILL GUYS SHE SAYS SHE’D HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE AS SOON AS SHE READ THE STATISTICS ON UGLINESS

she laughed and said it’s good I’m so naturally happy and haven’t killed myself yet

I’m not fucking joking, she told me, her son, this

LOL

I laughed it off, and it didn’t even hurt. I don’t have any self esteem or self worth at all, there’s nothing to damage

can i fack ur mum

Females tend to be stupid, but I can't blame them. It's just basic biology. Foids cannot think deeply or understand complex concepts.

That sounds really interesting, you should make an effortpost about genetics and crime.

my mother and sisters are the same except one tells me I sound like a faggot and am ugly while the others tell me my height is not a problem and my looks are ok but if it was true I would have got some sort of attention from foids so its a lie I even had my mother at one stage go into shops with me and if the foid gave me extra change or something like this she would tell me to go and ask them out and try to convince me they wanted me it just so happens that all these foids were married and happen to have chad partners so I think my mother was just trying to humiliate me for her own gratification as she would only do this around the time we had a fight .

Do you live with your mom? Are you financially dependent on her?

No man

I’m 33 and full time employed, we were just hanging out past couple days this weekend

bro why do you respect your mom if she lies to your face?

That sounds really interesting, you should make an effortpost about genetics and crime.
Yes. There is a lot of content online on the matter. Neuro-criminology was re-started by Adrian Raine (Oxford professor) because he sensed that the old theories of Cesare Lombroso (italian-jewish dude in my profile pic) were mostly correct and were ostracized mainly for ideological reasons (both from leftists and right-wing catholics).
Lombroso had the same pattern as i had in discovering foids nature and after a big shock with his first love he married a foid just out of LMS theory and 0 passion (she was 10 cm taller than him but he balanced that with MS) and wrote a book about female criminality and psychology. He was the final nail in the coffin for me to understand the ultimate blackpill (but somehow whitepill):men are altruistic by nature while foids are basically selfish beasts since they are nothing but an underdeveloped man (just think how easy it is for a foid to transition to male; 6 months-1 year of testosterone+ gym= forcing the puberty you never had) who only thinks about his self-preservation in a cold and calculated way and who have a soul much nearer to that of a child than to that of an adult
Genetics and crime relations are really hard to explain to people. Especially the part where people become criminals because they are rejected by the society because of their genetics.
It's mostly correlated with psycopathics making up 25% of innmates even tho they are only 2% of the population and psycopathy being
1 A spectrum and not a rigid definition
2 Many times inheritable

Psycopathy is basically the modern term for Lombroso's "Moral craziness" back in 1891

Last edited:
just betabuxx for walhitter roasties

Show her these studies

I will have to use virginity statistics as a proxy for the harder-to-measure romancelessness statistics, but these are bad enough. In high school each extra IQ point above average increases chances of male virginity by about 3%. 35% of MIT grad students have never had sex, compared to only 20% of average nineteen year old men. Compared with virgins, men with more sexual experience are likely to drink more alcohol, attend church less, and have a criminal history. A Dr. Beaver (nominative determinism again!) was able to predict number of sexual partners pretty well using a scale with such delightful items as “have you been in a gang”, “have you used a weapon in a fight”, et cetera. An analysis of the psychometric Big Five consistently find that high levels of disagreeableness predict high sexual success in both men and women.

https://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

High IQ men are more likely to remain virgins longer

• An adolescent with an IQ score of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than an adolescent with an above average score of about 120 to 130.
  • Controlling for age, physical maturity, and mother’s education, a significant curvilinear relationship between intelligence and coital status was demonstrated;adolescents at the upper and lower ends of the intelligence distribution were less likely to have sex. Higher intelligence was also associated with postponement of the initiation of the full range of partnered sexual activities.
  • Hapern CT, Joyner K, Udry JR, Suchindran C. 2000. Smart teens don't have sex (or kiss much either). J Adolesc Health. 26(3): 213-25. [Abstract]
  • Agencies. 2007. Studies show IQ link to virginity. The Times of India.[News]

Well at least she was trying to lift you up