Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My mom's pathetic life makes me happy

Psycho

Psycho

KHV INCEL
-
[suicidefuel part]
she used to be hot stacy. she married to my father at age of 14, where she didn't know anything about chads. she was always kept at home , so later when she figured out that chads exist and my dad is not chad. she started cheating and dating chads.
(side note : 30 years ago , marring to girls at age 12-18 was normal and accepted in my country , it's still legal and accepted in some states. Muslim fucktards believe that girls should marry early or they will end up whore.)
she gave birth to me at 16 , and later she didn't care about me. because she didn't love my dad , and she didn't want me. so she didn't care if i know that she is cheating. she kept bringing me with her in her dates when i was a 4yo 5yo boy.
she even would bring her boyfriends home and have sex with them while i'm in the other room feeling chaotic. she had many boyfriends that i lost the count at some point , and finally she found a chad who was willing to marry her if she divorces.
she kept talking with hhim on the phone in front of us telling him about her plan that she want to leave us and she didn't wanted us , and she would have a baby with him and this time the baby will be hers. she finally divorced and even picked many things with her such as TV , carpets , dishes , etc. the chad kept fucking her but not marring , so she faked that she used protection pills or sth and made baby and told him when it was too late on propose , she wanted to make him marry her. he had no choice but to marry her, and guess what?! she was 30 and the chad was 19.

[LifeFuel part]
as she aged she got fat and fatter , lost her beauty and even before that the chad lost interest in her cause she had a very shitty personality. now imagine she is ugly now too, right now the chad left her and picked his kid with him too. he don't even give her money to live , me and my brother are paying her bills for 6 months now. she is alone af so far away from us in another city and in shithole that some wont even use it for their dogs. fat af and ugly af , alone af.
guess what ? she want to talk with me sometimes! she want my attention now. she calls me sometimes and cry all the time, she want me to call her sometimes. lol , fuck no. i was the one who needed attention when i was 6yo boy alone in lucked door home hiding in closet because i was afraid of demons. i needed attention when i had my first rejection , i needed love and no one never gave that to me , even my mother.
my dad never married , he was always alone too. it's time for you to lay down and rot mamma. no mom ever should be respected just because she gave birth. she even told me that she want to find a boy friend or sth. she didn't have sex for 2 years now.
i hope every stacy end up like my mom. it's just fascinating to think about it , girls get old and ugly soon. they all will experience how does it feel like to be unwanted. even if they have a husband who tell em " i love u " they know it's not for real because they are ugly and unpleasant when they are old.
now she is at 40s , alone and rotting somewhere in a shitty basement. makes me feel good.

Last edited:
Strong 92nd post, and also
right now the chad left her and picked his kid with him too. he don't even give her money to live
based Chad :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Does not make my pain go away lad. But it is karmic justice and so it should be in a just world.

Strong 92nd post, and also

based Chad :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
She's strong and independent. She can make the money on her own.

Women wanted to be equal, remember?

20210122 185144

why are you paying her bills? Pretty cucked

other than that, awesome story.

Last edited:
she don't even know how to buy internet for herself or even pay her phone service bills even if u give her enough money for a year , she still call you to buy her internet.

cause i dont wanna be like her.
i personally wouldn't tbh
(if not tales from the basement) she wronged both you and your dad, and should be left to the streets

Time for you to move and do not tell anyone WHERE you are.

Brutal life story if real (for you, not her)

tbh great story if it's not a larp, unfortunately many of these old dames can just go on tinder and get all the attention they want

Time for you to move and do not tell anyone WHERE you are.
gigabased alert

Based and gigabased. Virtue literaly comes from virility, we must show foids that males are superior through this kind of details.

> “Muslim fucktards believe that girls should marry early or they will end up whore.”

Im not religious, but like ... they’re not wrong are they?

Women with lots of sex partners have higher divorce rates:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/lre90x/women_with_16_or_more_sexual_partners_prior_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

If you don’t prioritize virginity and loyalty/not cheating in society and if you don’t marry women off early/before they’ve fucked a bunch of men then you’re just letting women do what your mother (and my mother) did and that women do by nature which is hypermany branch swing/divorce rape.
She's strong and independent. She can make the money on her own.

Women wanted to be equal, remember?

View attachment 415432
Lol good take

Last edited:
me and my brother are paying her bills for 6 months now.

ok thats cucked but everything else is pretty much based and well deserved

fuck owing your mothers something , you didnt ask to be here .

Now that's a truly heartwarming story.

If your mom had reddit, normies would line up to meet her
Stacies rot when they are old in third-world countries
But not in first world

[suicidefuel part]
she used to be hot stacy. she married to my father at age of 14, where she didn't know anything about chads. she was always kept at home , so later when she figured out that chads exist and my dad is not chad. she started cheating and dating chads.
(side note : 30 years ago , marring to girls at age 12-18 was normal and accepted in my country , it's still legal and accepted in some states. Muslim fucktards believe that girls should marry early or they will end up whore.)
she gave birth to me at 16 , and later she didn't care about me. because she didn't love my dad , and she didn't want me. so she didn't care if i know that she is cheating. she kept bringing me with her in her dates when i was a 4yo 5yo boy.
she even would bring her boyfriends home and have sex with them while i'm in the other room feeling chaotic. she had many boyfriends that i lost the count at some point , and finally she found a chad who was willing to marry her if she divorces.
she kept talking with hhim on the phone in front of us telling him about her plan that she want to leave us and she didn't wanted us , and she would have a baby with him and this time the baby will be hers. she finally divorced and even picked many things with her such as TV , carpets , dishes , etc. the chad kept fucking her but not marring , so she faked that she used protection pills or sth and made baby and told him when it was too late on propose , she wanted to make him marry her. he had no choice but to marry her, and guess what?! she was 30 and the chad was 19.

[LifeFuel part]
as she aged she got fat and fatter , lost her beauty and even before that the chad lost interest in her cause she had a very shitty personality. now imagine she is ugly now too, right now the chad left her and picked his kid with him too. he don't even give her money to live , me and my brother are paying her bills for 6 months now. she is alone af so far away from us in another city and in shithole that some wont even use it for their dogs. fat af and ugly af , alone af.
guess what ? she want to talk with me sometimes! she want my attention now. she calls me sometimes and cry all the time, she want me to call her sometimes. lol , fuck no. i was the one who needed attention when i was 6yo boy alone in lucked door home hiding in closet because i was afraid of demons. i needed attention when i had my first rejection , i needed love and no one never gave that to me , even my mother.
my dad never married , he was always alone too. it's time for you to lay down and rot mamma. no mom ever should be respected just because she gave birth. she even told me that she want to find a boy friend or sth. she didn't have sex for 2 years now.
i hope every stacy end up like my mom. it's just fascinating to think about it , girls get old and ugly soon. they all will experience how does it feel like to be unwanted. even if they have a husband who tell em " i love u " they know it's not for real because they are ugly and unpleasant when they are old.
now she is at 40s , alone and rotting somewhere in a shitty basement. makes me feel good.
She rode the CC and retired into ugliness. Happens a lot

If your mom had reddit, normies would line up to meet her
Stacies rot when they are old in third-world countries
But not in first world
this is the truth of it, in the west she'd still be slaying on tinder

A true revelation into the heartlessness of women.

[suicidefuel part]

[LifeFuel part]

Cucked for paying her bills lmao. She’s just gonna use you and your brother for more resources. Just block her # and cut her out. She needs to be on streets selling her body or learn some skills.
she don't even know how to buy internet for herself or even pay her phone service bills even if u give her enough money for a year , she still call you to buy her internet.

Just let her die, remember her bringing over chads to fuck while your 6 year old was starving for meals?

She is a useless whores who brings negative value to this world, the world will be a better place without her and You will save on money too

Last edited:
strong independent woman and strong post