Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My monitor is dying

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
It keeps blacking out for a second or two and then coming back as if the cable get's unplugged, it doesn't happen all the time but it happens enough for me to get annoyed.
I tried everything but i guess it just isn't fixable, JFL can just ONE THING go right for me in this life?

big oofie bro, big one

I think it's over for you.
Luckily monitors aren't that expensive and easy to swap out, would be worse if it was something in your pc tbh

Luckily monitors aren't that expensive and easy to swap out, would be worse if it was something in your pc tbh
In february my graphics card died so yea i had to get a new one.

what did the doctors say ? did you take her to one
Take her where JFL everything except hospitals, supermarkets and bakeries is closed down here.

yeah i lost. y hdd its ded and now im stuck with 100gig ssd

I thought you were talking about this monitor.

Screen Shot 2020 05 03 at 40825 AM

man this reminds me of how I wanted to be a herpetologist as a child, brutal
I used to be obsessed with them and rock iguanas a few months ago, but then I moved on to squirrels and birds.

I used to be obsessed with them and rock iguanas a few months ago, but then I moved on to squirrels and birds.

Based changesobsessionseveryfewmonthscel

let it die then and buy a superior one
I just bought a graphics card a few months ago plus my dad bought some agricultural equipment so im afraid to ask him again for money, not cause of fear or anything but because i kinda feel guilty over this for whatever reason.

Based changesobsessionseveryfewmonthscel
That's true, I can't be dedicated to one thing for a long time. That goes for hobbies and diets as well. I'm still a little obsessed with mixed breed small dogs too. I need to find a way to get house with a big yard to keep all the animals I like.

Even your monitor is incel.

Giga over, buddy boyo.

I hope you can buy another one. WIsh i could help fixing it

Is the cable seated okay? What happens when you move the cable or the equipment?

Is the cable seated okay? What happens when you move the cable or the equipment?
It's been seated ok the past 6 years lol, nothing happens when i move the cable or the TV, it has a mind of it's own and just shuts down at random periods.

It's been seated ok the past 6 years lol, nothing happens when i move the cable or the TV, it has a mind of it's own and just shuts down at random periods.
The temperature might be causing an open circuit or probably the capacitors are starting to die out.

Mine si not the best

It's over for monitorcels

Brutal. Mine is dead