Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mood is inversely proportional to the amount of facial bloating I have

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
The more bloat I have the worse my mood is, I nearly had a mental breakdown today because I was insanely bloated but after i drank 3 cups and tea and went for a run my face became less bloated and my mood increased
Untitled

Your biggest issue is side profile. And maybe your ethnicity. You look ok from the front.

Your biggest issue is side profile. And maybe your ethnicity. You look ok from the front.
This. Your chin and jawline are like they dont exist. You dont look that bad from the front.

This. Your chin and jawline are like they dont exist. You dont look that bad from the front.
when i have low levels of facial bloating my profile is decent

My mood is proportional to the amount of sex I am getting.

Honestly, who cares about that shit? No one irl even thinks or cares about that.

My mood is proportional to the amount of sex I am getting.
This is what's really important.

Honestly, who cares about that shit? No one irl even thinks or cares about that.

This is what's really important.
if you think no one cares if your face looks like a potato youre not blackpilled and you need to go back to the basics

if you think no one cares if your face looks like a potato youre not blackpilled and you need to go back to the basics
Unless it's extreme bloating like a bee stung your face, it's not going to be something people think when they look at your face.

Unless it's extreme bloating like a bee stung your face, it's not going to be something people think when they look at your face.
facial bloating is deal breaker, im going to make a post on it tonight