Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My morals are entirely shaped by the fact that I dont have a gf

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Essentially anything that makes it harder for me to get a gf = bad, anything that improves my chances = good

For example abortion and free birth control: Im against both because girls being able to sleep carelessly with Chads ruins my chances

If I ever get a gf and she gets preggo and I dont want it then abortion should be legal even at 9 months, if the kid turns out to have autism or is mentally retarded post birth abortion should be legal too in that case

Id do anything for a gf, I would literally kill a toddler with a hammer if thatd guarantee me a gf

Arguing if something is moral or ethical because of some higher reasons = pointless, for me it all boils down to having a gf

gf = chad only

I’d shoot up a synogogue for the chance at a non whale GF. Don’t worry bluepill lurkers I wouldn’t actually do this because shooting up a synogogue woudlnt get me a non whale foid. Would you guys? @kikecel @BenBerger

Essentially anything that makes it harder for me to get a gf = bad, anything that improves my chances = good

For example abortion and free birth control: Im against both because girls being able to sleep carelessly with Chads ruins my chances

If I ever get a gf and she gets preggo and I dont want it then abortion should be legal even at 9 months, if the kid turns out to have autism or is mentally retarded post birth abortion should be legal too in that case

Id do anything for a gf, I would literally kill a toddler with a hammer if thatd guarantee me a gf

Arguing if something is moral or ethical because of some higher reasons = pointless, for me it all boils down to having a gf
High IQ, now apply this logic to bluepillers state of mind and you understand why things have gone to sht.

Thats sorta how I am with politics. My politics are “whatever is better for me” which changes on a dime.

why the fuck? all women are literal pieces of shit and literal useless.
all they do is fuck your life and all of them are fucking whore since the beginning of MEN because thats their instinct: profit from what men built while they have non-existing difficulty in life
why the fuck? all women are literal pieces of shit and literal useless.
all they do is fuck your life and all of them are fucking whore since the beginning of MEN because thats their instinct: profit from what men built while they have non-existing difficulty in life
they can be literal pain in the ass and talk all the shit they want because they have periods and blame all of their problems on that and OMG A BABY LEAVES MY PUSSY SO PAINFUL OMG I HAD TO CARRY A BABY THAT I CHOOSE TO FOR 9 MONTHS WHILE NOT WORKING AND NOT DOING SHIT BESIDES EATING AND TALKING SHIT TO OTHER PEOPLE OMG

Last edited:
based af tbh. GF is all that matters

Brutal babyhammerpill!

"CAN'T TOUCH THIS!" - mc hammer.