Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My most painful rejection

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
So back in around November 2015 or so when I was a freshman in high school there was this super cute 7/10 girl that was in my PE class that I had a massive crush on. We all had to workout in groups after we were done doing the warmups. I wasn’t in her group but when we were all doing our warmups we had assigned spots we had to sit at and I sat right behind her. I loved sitting behind her because when we were doing our stretches I got to look at her ass which would always give me a hard on. And there was this chad that was in her group and he also sat next to me during the warmup time. He would not have to do anything and she would always talk to him which really pissed me off inside. I’ve talked to her before all of this so I’m not a stranger to her. I met her toward the beginning of freshman year. She seemed really shy. When I try to talk to her she would never make eye contact with me and always give me one word answers. I would say stuff like “Hey! What are you doing this weekend?” Or “What’s up! How was your weekend?” She would say “good” or “nothing” in a really quiet way with out looking at me.

The thing that gave me a shit ton of rage and anger inside was that she would always start conversations with the chad that sat next to me and she never fucking acknowledged me. I was like a fucking ghost to her. I was somewhat bluepilled back then which I would just think “maybe she’s just not used to me yet” JFL. My friend knew that I had a crush on this girl and he showed me her Instagram account. She had around 300 followers and she was following around 1000 people and she was following my friend whom was a failed normie and only had around 100 followers. Her Instagram bio said something like “please help me reach 400 followers” which made her look like an attention whore. I decide to request to follow her and hope she accepts and follows me back. She had a private account. I only had around 30 followers back then because I was a ghost to everybody. It was taking her a really long time to accept my request so I asked her at school that I sent her a follow request on Instagram and she said “oh ok” and I the afternoon she accepted my request. But the thing that really upset me was that she didn’t follow me back. Again she had around 300 followers and she was following around 1000 people including my unpopular failed normie friend and I also saw that she was following that chad that sits next to me and always talks to in the PE class. All of this really REALLY upset me and made me jealous.

I remember punching a hole in the wall from the stress and frustration of this cunt treating me like shit. It still to this day makes me mad to think about this without wanting to fucking murder her. She still goes to my school but I won’t be seeing her after high school. So back to the story. About a few days later I just had the urge to DM her so I could talk to her more and to ask her to follow me back. This was at the beginning of Christmas break. So I just DM her. I started off by just saying hi and I asked her if she could follow me back. I just really wanted to feel the feeling of the girl that I had a crush on was following me back. I then went to sleep and when I woke up and checked to see if she responded. It had the “Seen” at the bottom right corner showing that she saw what I said. She hadn’t replied to my message. A few days later of her still not replying to me I decided to ask her if she saw my message ( which I know she did ) a little bit later it had the “Seen” again at the bottom right corner and she still hasn’t responded to me. Her treating me like a ghost was really starting to make me mad. I then texted her saying that I know she sees my messages and why the hell shes treating me like a ghosts. She then actually texted me back saying she’s “to busy spending time with her family” I then said “oh ok” and asked if she would follow me back and she said “I don’t have time because I’m to busy spending time with my family” I said “it would just take a second” and she said that she had to go and that her parents were calling her. She must think I’m a fucking idiot JFL.

A few days later I decided to text her again and ask how her Christmas was going. She actually replied back saying it was going good. I was surprised she texted me back. We then talk about stuff we liked to do and it was probably one of best days of my life tbh. It had been years since I’ve had a real and descent conversation with a girl let alone the girl I had a crush on. The next day I decided I was going to try and ask her out and ask if she could to be my girlfriend. It took me a little bit to get the courage to ask her.

So after a couple days I texted her saying hello and she replied saying hey. I then asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. She then said no and that she had a boyfriend and I “wasn’t her type” :feelsrope: I asked her who her boyfriend was and she said she doesn’t want anyone to know about it. I asked if it was that chad from PE and she said no. I then told her that I don’t see her sitting with any other guy at lunch or anywhere else. She then said that her “boyfriend” was from another town. I knew she was lying to me and I told her and she said no ( To this day I still don’t believe that ) I then asked if I could sit with her during lunch and she said no and that her table was full which it wasn’t I told her it had multiple other untaken seats and she just snapped and straight up said that I’m an “obnoxious asshole” and “she doesn’t want me talking/texting her anymore” and I asked what the hell I did wrong and she said “I JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU” and then she blocked me.

I was completely heart broken. When Christmas break was over and school started back up and when I saw her at lunch I went up and told her she’s a fucking cunt and she should kill herself. Later that day I was called down to the office and the assistant principal told me that she told them that I was “harassing her” and I then wasn’t allowed to be anywhere near her and that I had to eat in the ISS room ( the detention room ) for the rest of my freshman year. I told them that she treated me horribly which was why I called her a cunt and they didn’t say anything about that. They also called my mom and she was pissed off at me. The rest of freshman year was fucking slow as fuck. I wanted to get revenge but I didn’t know how. But I just kind of started to forget about her. One time in my sophomore year in high school I heard that she got in trouble for sending nudes to multiple male friends of hers. And when I was a junior I heard she was fucked in the anus by 2 of her male friends during the weekend. JFL and I thought she was shy. Since then I believe even shy foids are fucked by chad nowadays. Fuck my life.

Last edited:
My eyes hurt bro. Edit into paragraphs tbh.

Sure thing but I’m not that good at doing that though
Seems like an entertaining story judging by the 1st sentence or two. But literally a soyboy is right. Paragraphing is easy and doesn't have to be seamless, not here. Sorry if that sounded patronizing btw, didn't mean it to be.

Seems like an entertaining story judging by the 1st sentence or two. But literally a soyboy is right. Paragraphing is easy and doesn't have to be seamless, not here. Sorry if that sounded patronizing btw, didn't mean it to be.
Yeah I’m extremely low IQ when it comes to writing down stories :feelsrope:

She sounds like a filthy whore bro.

The sad part is how you were badly you clinging to the hope she was attracted to you. Such delusion, must be nice being young.

If you are sub 5 your only option is disgusting land whales or when your older single moms over 35

We will never have a chance with a 7/10. Sorry you had to realize that the hard way

She sounds like a filthy whore bro.
Yeah I really hoped that she’s wasn’t a slut. Just imagine the foid that you like is getting fucking in the ass by another guy. It’s painful
The sad part is how you were badly you clinging to the hope she was attracted to you. Such delusion, must be nice being young.
Yeah I was pretty bluepilled back then

at least approach a 4/10 next time. you literally shot yourself in the foot with a 7/10

I try to talk 3/10 or 4/10 sometimes and they just act like I don’t exist
at least you tried with the 4/10s, and that's something to be proud of I suppose.

At least the foid replied your text, I've tried to do that in facebook with many foids of my highschool class, but all of them ignored me (The fewer ones that accepted my friend request anyways). :cryfeels:

I had some similar experiences myself.
at least approach a 4/10 next time. you literally shot yourself in the foot with a 7/10
This OP, but if you're truly ugly, don't expect much.

At least the foid replied your text, I've tried to do that in facebook with many foids of my highschool class, but all of them ignored me (The fewer ones that accepted my friend request anyways). :cryfeels:
Most of the foids I request to follow on Instagram reject my request. One time one even blocked me

It's over for us. :feelsrope:

Damn bro you a big time orbiter.

I also asked my crush for her Instagram. She was my coworker. She told me what it was and was like, "you sure you won't forget?" and I was like "yeah". Then I went home and followed her on IG. She followed me back and she still likes all my photos and such, but she has a high tier normie bf. I'm just friendzoned.

So back in around November 2015 or so when I was a freshman in high school there was this super cute 7/10 girl that was in my PE class that I had a massive crush on. We all had to workout in groups after we were done doing the warmups. I wasn’t in her group but when we were all doing our warmups we had assigned spots we had to sit at and I sat right behind her. I loved sitting behind her because when we were doing our stretches I got to look at her ass which would always give me a hard on. And there was this chad that was in her group and he also sat next to me during the warmup time. He would not have to do anything and she would always talk to him which really pissed me off inside. I’ve talked to her before all of this so I’m not a stranger to her. I met her toward the beginning of freshman year. She seemed really shy. When I try to talk to her she would never make eye contact with me and always give me one word answers. I would say stuff like “Hey! What are you doing this weekend?” Or “What’s up! How was your weekend?” She would say “good” or “nothing” in a really quiet way with out looking at me.

The thing that gave me a shit ton of rage and anger inside was that she would always start conversations with the chad that sat next to me and she never fucking acknowledged me. I was like a fucking ghost to her. I was somewhat bluepilled back then which I would just think “maybe she’s just not used to me yet” JFL. My friend knew that I had a crush on this girl and he showed me her Instagram account. She had around 300 followers and she was following around 1000 people and she was following my friend whom was a failed normie and only had around 100 followers. Her Instagram bio said something like “please help me reach 400 followers” which made her look like an attention whore. I decide to request to follow her and hope she accepts and follows me back. She had a private account. I only had around 30 followers back then because I was a ghost to everybody. It was taking her a really long time to accept my request so I asked her at school that I sent her a follow request on Instagram and she said “oh ok” and I the afternoon she accepted my request. But the thing that really upset me was that she didn’t follow me back. Again she had around 300 followers and she was following around 1000 people including my unpopular failed normie friend and I also saw that she was following that chad that sits next to me and always talks to in the PE class. All of this really REALLY upset me and made me jealous.

I remember punching a hole in the wall from the stress and frustration of this cunt treating me like shit. It still to this day makes me mad to think about this without wanting to fucking murder her. She still goes to my school but I won’t be seeing her after high school. So back to the story. About a few days later I just had the urge to DM her so I could talk to her more and to ask her to follow me back. This was at the beginning of Christmas break. So I just DM her. I started off by just saying hi and I asked her if she could follow me back. I just really wanted to feel the feeling of the girl that I had a crush on was following me back. I then went to sleep and when I woke up and checked to see if she responded. It had the “Seen” at the bottom right corner showing that she saw what I said. She hadn’t replied to my message. A few days later of her still not replying to me I decided to ask her if she saw my message ( which I know she did ) a little bit later it had the “Seen” again at the bottom right corner and she still hasn’t responded to me. Her treating me like a ghost was really starting to make me mad. I then texted her saying that I know she sees my messages and why the hell shes treating me like a ghosts. She then actually texted me back saying she’s “to busy spending time with her family” I then said “oh ok” and asked if she would follow me back and she said “I don’t have time because I’m to busy spending time with my family” I said “it would just take a second” and she said that she had to go and that her parents were calling her. She must think I’m a fucking idiot JFL.

A few days later I decided to text her again and ask how her Christmas was going. She actually replied back saying it was going good. I was surprised she texted me back. We then talk about stuff we liked to do and it was probably one of best days of my life tbh. It had been years since I’ve had a real and descent conversation with a girl let alone the girl I had a crush on. The next day I decided I was going to try and ask her out and ask if she could to be my girlfriend. It took me a little bit to get the courage to ask her.

So after a couple days I texted her saying hello and she replied saying hey. I then asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. She then said no and that she had a boyfriend and I “wasn’t her type” :feelsrope: I asked her who her boyfriend was and she said she doesn’t want anyone to know about it. I asked if it was that chad from PE and she said no. I then told her that I don’t see her sitting with any other guy at lunch or anywhere else. She then said that her “boyfriend” was from another town. I knew she was lying to me and I told her and she said no ( To this day I still don’t believe that ) I then asked if I could sit with her during lunch and she said no and that her table was full which it wasn’t I told her it had multiple other untaken seats and she just snapped and straight up said that I’m an “obnoxious asshole” and “she doesn’t want me talking/texting her anymore” and I asked what the hell I did wrong and she said “I JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU” and then she blocked me.

I was completely heart broken. When Christmas break was over and school started back up and when I saw her at lunch I went up and told her she’s a fucking cunt and she should kill herself. Later that day I was called down to the office and the assistant principal told me that she told them that I was “harassing her” and I then wasn’t allowed to be anywhere near her and that I had to eat in the ISS room ( the detention room ) for the rest of my freshman year. I told them that she treated me horribly which was why I called her a cunt and they didn’t say anything about that. They also called my mom and she was pissed off at me. The rest of freshman year was fucking slow as fuck. I wanted to get revenge but I didn’t know how. But I just kind of started to forget about her. One time in my sophomore year in high school I heard that she got in trouble for sending nudes to multiple male friends of hers. And when I was a junior I heard she was fucked in the anus by 2 of her male friends during the weekend. JFL and I thought she was shy. Since then I believe even shy foids are fucked by chad nowadays. Fuck my life.

Lesson learned : Shy women dont exist when Chad is around .

how old are you?
this instagram shit may be fucking with your mind. honestly i am glad this shit wasn't so popular when i was in HS.

how old are you?
this instagram shit may be fucking with your mind. honestly i am glad this shit wasn't so popular when i was in HS.
I’m 18 right now. The main reason I use Instagram is to keep in touch with my cousins
Damn bro you a big time orbiter.

I also asked my crush for her Instagram. She was my coworker. She told me what it was and was like, "you sure you won't forget?" and I was like "yeah". Then I went home and followed her on IG. She followed me back and she still likes all my photos and such, but she has a high tier normie bf. I'm just friendzoned.
I honestly wish I could AT LEAST be friendzoned by a foid. It’s not as bad as getting told to fuck off and being blocked.

At least you have now swallowed the Blackpill and realise that if you're not Chad then don't bother trying with foids.

This is why we need to spread the blackpill. If you just knew the blackpill, you would have known your place, and have never gotten in trouble in the first place.

Also TBH, your rejection wasn't even that brutal.

This is why we need to spread the blackpill. If you just knew the blackpill, you would have known your place, and have never gotten in trouble in the first place.

Also TBH, your rejection wasn't even that brutal.
Well being told to fuck off and blocked by your crush is painful as hell.

I wish god sends me to hell and I could just see these whores suffer and beg for a second chance,even if it's just a glimpse.Than perhaps suffering in hell for eternity would be worth it.

All she had to do was click a button to make you feel like an equal but she didn't even want to do that

This thread hits way too close to home. I think I explained my crush on this girl in another thread that I made about disliking foids who have mental illnesses.

I just wanna careermaxx at this point. Except that I'm a fucking moron so that won't come easy.

I swear if I ever get rich off some idea or good business sale and I get like millions of cash I will share with rest of u, promises.

tldr but i hope she dies, sry man

All she had to do was click a button to make you feel like an equal but she didn't even want to do that
Foids would rather cut there legs off than have to follow an incel
I wish god sends me to hell and I could just see these whores suffer and beg for a second chance,even if it's just a glimpse.Than perhaps suffering in hell for eternity would be worth it.
There is no way God’s a women. I’ll bet around 90% of women go to hell when they die. If hell exists

Last edited:
It's the worst.

Turbo autist for forcing the conversation after you were left on seen, and showing that you are extremely desperate. Not to mention the stupid confrentstional bullshit when you clearly should have taken your que and ended the conversation.

JFL at using normiegram

It's the worst.
It sure is
Turbo autist for forcing the conversation after you were left on seen, and showing that you are extremely desperate. Not to mention the stupid confrentstional bullshit when you clearly should have taken your que and ended the conversation.
It really starts to piss you off constantly being left on “Seen” it’s really disrespectful in my opinion. And who else isn’t desperate at this point we are on a forum for incels. Being treated like shit all of the time by foids makes you look like a loser. If a foid is being a cunt to you you have to confront that and stand up to yourself. Not just let M’lady treat you like dirt. That part you said was kind of :soy: tbh
JFL at using normiegram
Yeah I mainly only use it just to keep in touch with my cousins and family really

Last edited:
Don’t let the shy cute innocent act fool you

And when I was a junior I heard she was fucked in the anus by 2 of her male friends during the weekend. JFL and I thought she was shy. Since then I believe even shy foids are fucked by chad nowadays.
One day she's going to get jackhammered in the ass and she'll deserve every millisecond of it

Hopefully someone shoots a bullet deep in her ass
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You were orbiting hard, all girls are a whores there is no rhyme or rhythm that makes them different

All "shy" foids are absolute whores, never fall for their act.

Reminds me of the time I tried to follow this foid that I had spoken to in class on Instagram and she rejected my request 3 times. I could even see every single one of my other friends following her.

All "shy" foids are absolute whores, never fall for their act.

Reminds me of the time I tried to follow this foid that I had spoken to in class on Instagram and she rejected my request 3 times. I could even see every single one of my other friends following her.
That same kind of shit constantly happens to me to. But I’m kind of afraid to request to follow them more than once because they would probably block me

We must be miserable souls to agree that what you described just sounds like heaven.

I honestly wish I could AT LEAST be friendzoned by a foid. It’s not as bad as getting told to fuck off and being blocked.
I got blocked and ghosted by my oneitis so I know how it feels. It's devastating. Funny thing is, before she blocked me, she told me, "I would never block anyone. I know how it feels to be blocked, it's a shitty feeling" yet she did it to me

It is multiple rejections not unlike this that eventually make us irate

I got blocked and ghosted by my oneitis so I know how it feels. It's devastating. Funny thing is, before she blocked me, she told me, "I would never block anyone. I know how it feels to be blocked, it's a shitty feeling" yet she did it to me
Lmao what a retarded cunt :feelskek: but I’m sorry to hear that that happened to you