Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mother bought my sis a car and i feel sad

MissingThePast

MissingThePast

just another fucked up german boy
-
My mom just bought my little sis (17) a car for achieving good grades. And she does not even understand why that makes me sad. She told me i would get a car too if i would get good grades but i left school without a degree and her acting like that makes me feel just more miserable. now they are sitting in the kitchen and i can here them laughing. They are so happy while I feel like crying in my room. i just do not know what to do anymore. how to cope with all the shit that is thrown in my face.

JFl at burgercels who get a car for good grades lmao
not to mention the education system there makes getting good grades easy af

really do not know what to do anymore...:feelscry:

Having sisters suck

My mom just bought my little sis (17) a car for achieving good grades.

I just cannot anymore. BAN FEMALE DRIVING. PLEASE! @rightfulcel look at this shit. I seriously will end myself. This shit is beyond emasculating at this point. Once again a female with good grades, a driver licence at age 17 and she got a car... No... no... I cannot endure this any longer.

krauts are almost as bad tbh

A driver licence alone can cost up to 3000 Euro here in Germany.

thats your mother showing how loved you are

really do not know what to do anymore...:feelscry:

Honestly, we should just end ourselves at this point. This life is not meant for me, seriously. I might be in the wrong timeline or in the wrong era. I hate being emasculated like this. I hate everything here. I do not want to see what I see, yet I have to see it. While I cannot fucking drive as a grown up man and I have to do driving simulation your sister already has a driver licence and she just got a car because why the fuck not... I think I am done for today. I might go to sleep for a while now. This drains all my little energy that I have. I hope that I die within my sleep, dreaming about driving and then I will drive into the sunset and never come back.

Slash them tires and carve AWALT on the hood.

That would make me rage tbh and make me want to kill my family.

these advises i am about to tell you will change everything , pay attention .
1 - gymmax / martial artMax
2 - take your sister car when you need to without the need of the permission of her or your mother
3 - if they call you out , just ignore them and tell them to shut up and fuck off
4 - you are the men of the house for god sake . MAN THE FUCK UP .
5 - IT"S YOuR FUCKING RIGHT TO BE THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE .
6 - no matter what use the car as if it was your car
7 - don't be a pussy and let your mother and sister shit over you and dominate everything
8 -i have been in a position where my mother and sister shit all over me BUT NOT ANYMORE
9 - for god sakedon't feel sad , it's your new car . man up
10 - woman have no empathy to guys in general even your mother so yeah enjoy your new car
11 -pm me keep me updated if you need further help .

2 - take your sister car when you need to without the need of the permission of her or your mother

That requries a driver licence and lol at taking the car from your sister. This shit is all beyond cucked...
There is only 1 advice: 1. End yourself

That requries a driver licence and lol at taking the car from your sister. This shit is all beyond cucked...
There is only 1 advice: 1. End yourself
let your sister teach you how to drive . then use the car without the driver licence .
if you get pulled over many times i's ok let your mother pay for her narcesstic mistake toward you .
tell them i won't stop driving without permission until i have a driver licence and a car also
it'sok believe me theyb deserve it . your mother and sister deserve . they are litterally making fun of your masculinity and men en general .

let your sister teach you how to drive .

That is even more cucked... I would rather kill myself. Just fucking lol at allowing a female to teach you how to drive. No, no, no... I am done.

That is even more cucked... I would rather kill myself. Just fucking lol at allowing a female to teach you how to drive. No, no, no... I am done.
no , you are simply using her . like how women use their orbitors and simps to pay shit for them and do their homework . revenge

Run away from home if ya can’t be around them anymore. Ya never said they loved ya so I’m assuming no they don’t love you or care about you just leave the window open and go, make sure they don’t see you leaving or even have a sense of it. Leave a note if you want to thats what I did when I realized I had to go.

Run away from home if ya can’t be around them anymore
no , why everyone is such a pussy in incel.co .
make them pay for it . if they didn't let you have a driver licence and a car or at least share the car EQUALLY with your sister .
just damage the car :yes:

they are litterally making fun of your masculinity and men en general
This is an excellent point brother. A parent who lets her daughter drive before her son is doing this exactly.

It is ridiculous to let women go out into the world alone as the weaker sex.

I just cannot anymore. BAN FEMALE DRIVING. PLEASE! @rightfulcel look at this shit. I seriously will end myself. This shit is beyond emasculating at this point. Once again a female with good grades, a driver licence at age 17 and she got a car... No... no... I cannot endure this any longer.

A driver licence alone can cost up to 3000 Euro here in Germany.
The driver's license pill strikes again. :feelshaha:

Now your sister can drive to Chad's house to bang

in after LastGerman :feelshaha:

This is an excellent point brother. A parent who lets her daughter drive before her son is doing this exactly.

It is ridiculous to let women go out into the world alone as the weaker sex.
men are better , we are better , much stronger , smarter , WISER and EMPHATIC . a man in generale do much good to everyone then females
foids will only care about themselves , seek her personal gain and validation and have no value to add .
that's why society and life is so shitty nowdays , because assertive wise masculinity is ridiculed and attacked from all corners

She told me i would get a car too if i would get good grades but i left school without a degree
No one to blame but yourself. Get rid of the soy in your diet and start manning up. Take responsibility for your failures.

men are better , we are better , much stronger , smarter , WISER and EMPHATIC . a man in generale do much good to everyone then females
foids will only care about themselves , seek her personal gain and validation and have no value to add .
that's why society and life is so shitty nowdays , because assertive wise masculinity is ridiculed and attacked from all corners
I agree. :yes:

Lame. I experienced things like that too, but not to that degree.

Honestly, we should just end ourselves at this point. This life is not meant for me, seriously. I might be in the wrong timeline or in the wrong era. I hate being emasculated like this. I hate everything here. I do not want to see what I see, yet I have to see it. While I cannot fucking drive as a grown up man and I have to do driving simulation your sister already has a driver licence and she just got a car because why the fuck not... I think I am done for today. I might go to sleep for a while now. This drains all my little energy that I have. I hope that I die within my sleep, dreaming about driving and then I will drive into the sunset and never come back.
Are you circumcized?

no , why everyone is such a pussy in incel.co .
make them pay for it . if they didn't let you have a driver licence and a car or at least share the car EQUALLY with your sister .
just damage the car :yes:
If ya put it like that take the car and remove anything that can identify the car all while moving away like I did but without leaving a note . I’m just saying it was more manly for me to ghost ghost and do things for myself bud since they started to pick at my life at every end :y'all:.

If ya put it like that take the car and remove anything that can identify the car all while moving away like I did but without leaving a note . I’m just saying it was more manly for me to ghost ghost and do things for myself bud since they started to pick at my life at every end :y'all:.
it's even more manly , to make family foids do things for you (btw they love doing things for men ).
i told my mother to bring food to my room and she did pleasantly
just use them for your personal gains and guide them to be more feminine and be the man figure and that's even MORE MANLY the ever
:y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all:you know that assertive wise masculinity not the narcessitic jerky cowardly one

it's even more manly , to make family foids do things for you (btw they love doing things for men ).
i told my mother to bring food to my room and she did pleasantly
just use them for your personal gains and guide them to be more feminine and be the man figure and that's even MORE MANLY the ever
:y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all:you know that assertive wise masculinity not the narcessitic jerky cowardly one
He doesn’t have that dynamic in his home he live in a modern country and has no money to control where he live nor the mindset jfl he should just go before they eat him alive.

He doesn’t have that dynamic in his home he live in a modern country and has no money to control where he live nor the mindset jfl he should just go before they eat him alive.
then may be if shit is so fucking bad , he should man up and start aring about hilmself , defend himself , and argue against his narcesstic mother and sister . and use them to be his advances and stop being controlled by them and in a position where his mother is setting things for him

Run away from home if ya can’t be around them anymore. Ya never said they loved ya so I’m assuming no they don’t love you or care about you just leave the window open and go, make sure they don’t see you leaving or even have a sense of it. Leave a note if you want to thats what I did when I realized I had to go.

Damn, you ran away from home? Where did you stay? I want to run away but I've got nowhere to go.

Damn, you ran away from home? Where did you stay? I want to run away but I've got nowhere to go.
I had a lot of money saved and I got a studio apartment after I graduated with an associate degree. They helped me pay for school but like they would tell me I had when I got older to go and they were disappointed with my social life. I don’t hate them but I hate talking about my social/love life with them so I left before it went to shit. I had worked for a full year and just kept saving.Ya have to save like six months of income and go get a place just for you and prove you earn money once you find a place you can live at.

Last edited:
Yet another example of the grade pill and driver license pill being connected. I want to throw up. I have no words. Females get a car at 17... They get to have fun driving it while we walk like an exhausted crusader in desert heat or a Napoleonic soldier in Russian winter. I want to throw up :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Cucked by your own sister. Fucking Bru-tal

FUCKING MOD MENU MODE

this is not fair, why does she get a car for free while I have to pay for a bus pass every month

I had a lot of money saved and I got a studio apartment after I graduated with an associate degree. They helped me pay for school but like they would tell me I had when I got older to go and they were disappointed with my social life. I don’t hate them but I hate talking about my social/love life with them so I left before it went to shit. I had worked for a full year and just kept saving.Ya have to save like six months of income and go get a place just for you and prove you earn money once you find a place you can live at.

Nice, I'm glad you're able to sustain yourself like that. And you had the guts to leave your family and live alone.

Run her over with it