Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mother bought us a multivitaminic hyper dyuretic [looksmaxxing]

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
My mother is blackpilled (I talked a lot about the blackpill with her and she agreed with me). She is taking some cortisol based medicine so she bought some hyper dyuretic specifically made to target the facial bloat. She told me about it and offered me it too to help me looksmax and have less bloat days, so we kill two birds with one stone for both of us.

I started taking it today. Today Im super low bloat but it was due to the 24 h fast + alcohol of yesterday. I wonder if I can have more potential to sharpen face more with this thing.

good luck with sharpen your face, also tell us if it works, more advice on how to improve and less "I want to die" posts

I've told you to take Aromasin on several occasions but you never got back to me on it.

Yes but you said it kills sex drive so I fear it will fuck up my hormone balance.

This hyper dyuretic vitamin complex doesnt affect hormones.

good luck with sharpen your face, also tell us if it works, more advice on how to improve and less "I want to die" posts

I dunno if today i will notice a difference because today im very sharp. I wonder if I can sharpen even more but I think it will help A LOT with my bloat days.

you need to lower E levels as well

you need to lower E levels as well

My beard growth is yeti tier in speed and coverage. I have also a high sex drive. I think my T/E levels are fine.

I actually need this stuff, I need to know if it works

>bought us
do you have a sister?

It drastically reduces your estrogen production but I don't see why you're so afraid of that.
I heard that if you are not high E, reducing estrogen is actually very bad

> 30 years old

> Talks with his mother

LOL

My classmates don't drink water, drink lemonades and have insanely sharp faces. It's over.

dude you are mental you already look like a malnourished corpse

dude you are mental you already look like a malnourished corpse

This. He is definitely ocd about bf % and facial bloat. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had an eating disorder tbh. He probably starves himself of carbs most of time and pigs out on junk food during his depressed days then vomits it up.

My classmates don't drink water, drink lemonades and have insanely sharp faces. It's over.
I readed that lemon juice reduces fat in your body