Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My Mother boyfriend leaving

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Finally after week of struggle he is packing right now and flying away. I bet he will come back in a few weeks but for now I shall cherish those incoming moments of freedom.
This is me right now:
A077AA6E 4F50 48FD A506 F2CB2D0D0501

20200531 0428 45A2 8ED1 1E2AE0B3BDE0

Btw I’m beginning my fasting tomorrow becuase today was Christian holiday of eating high calorie foods and my mom bought donuts.

Image dating a single mom :soy:

Btw I’m beginning my fasting tomorrow becuase today was Christian holiday of eating high calorie foods and my mom bought donuts.
Huh

How old are your mom and that guy?

How old are your mom and that guy?
Mom is 41 and the guy mid 30 or at least he looks like it. He is a manlet (a little bit smaller than me so around 168cm) but good looking one and he takes carem of himself + he makes a lot of money.

When he returns tell him your mother cucked him while he was gone.

Mom is 41 and the guy mid 30 or at least he looks like it. He is a manlet (a little bit smaller than me so around 168cm) but good looking one and he takes carem of himself + he makes a lot of money.
And how does your mom look?

My mother's boyfriend :soy:

It never even started for you

When he returns tell him your mother cucked him while he was gone.
She already did few times. They started dating 10 years ago and when i was 9 my mother asked me to lie to him on the phone that she works late while she was on a date with another man.
Fucked up but What you gonna do thats my life

Wsie already did few times. They started dating 10 years ago and when i was 9 my mother asked me to lie to him on the phone that she works late while she was on a date with another man.
Damn sorry your mom's a hoe

And how does your mom look?
Taller than him and me. Fat and extremely ugly. She has the same fat slav face as me. Someday I will cut mine off probably and wear a mask all the time so my mirror doesn’t remind me of her.

Wsie already did few times. They started dating 10 years ago and when i was 9 my mother asked me to lie to him on the phone that she works late while she was on a date with another man.
Shit, man, Imagine having your mother use you at that age to cover up her adultery, and I thought my mother was a bitch.

Well at least I got blackpilled about true nature of women early on. Lying deceiving narcissistic whores.
Cheating and being slut are deeply ingrained in the mind of Slavic hole since birth.

Fucking lifefuel for you

Cheating and being slut are deeply ingrained in the mind of Slavic hole since birth.
Yes it is true. I wondered when I was a kid why my friends had normal families and I didn’t. I only knew 3 people who also come from broken homes raised by single mothers and they are all drug addicts or crazy and admitted to mental hospital. I will end up the same probably.

Yes it is true. I wondered when I was a kid why my friends had normal families and I didn’t. I only knew 3 people who also come from broken homes raised by single mothers and they are all drug addicts or crazy and admitted to mental hospital. I will end up the same probably.
Вы из России?

Wasn't he the one drinking your soda or eating your food?

I grew up with an alcoholic mother and a series of live-in boyfriends (my parents divorced when I was 10). A good part of my teen years was spent trying to subtly manipulate her into dumping her boyfriend so I could have a brief respite from weird men being in the house. To this day being around well-adjusted families and couples feels surreal, and even if I do someday manage to ascend I don't think I'm even capable of a healthy relationship.

He is the biggest simp in the whole world. What kind of retarded cuck dates a single mom. :feelskek: :feelskek:

when i was 9 my mother asked me to lie to him on the phone that she works late while she was on a date with another man.
What in the living fuck? What an absolute evil cunt.

I grew up with an alcoholic mother and a series of live-in boyfriends (my parents divorced when I was 10). A good part of my teen years was spent trying to subtly manipulate her into dumping her boyfriend so I could have a brief respite from weird men being in the house. To this day being around well-adjusted families and couples feels surreal, and even if I do someday manage to ascend I don't think I'm even capable of a healthy relationship.
I feel you bro. How old are now? Do you still live with her? Is your life better now?

I feel you bro. How old are now? Do you still live with her? Is your life better now?

I'm 30 and live on my own. My life isn't too bad, but growing up in that kind of environment affects you even if you try to guard against it like I did.

Never underestimate the heightpill, a good face and job is useless if you are a manlet.

RIP traditional family