Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother drank more alcohol than me when she was a teen and in her 20s

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Today i found out i was less of a degenerate than my mom as a teen and in my 20s. She was born in the 60s. She drank a bottle of vodka and 3 beers on average when going out. I was quite surprised because i though she was rather conservative as a teenager and in her 20s. I guess being a degenerate has nothing to do what generation you belong to anymore. She and dad drinks every weekend now in their late 50s, even if it's small amounts it adds up. Now i'm pretty sure she was fucking alot of guys too, since she was a huge drinker.

My mom can out drink me...
OvER for lowTolerancecels

She probably fucked more foids than you did as well. :feelsbadman:

i know almost nothing about my moms childhood except that she did acid so thats enough to know she was probably degenerate

Today i found out i was less of a degenerate than my mom as a teen and in my 20s. She was born in the 60s. She drank a bottle of vodka and 3 beers on average when going out. I was quite surprised because i though she was rather conservative as a teenager and in her 20s. I guess being a degenerate has nothing to do what generation you belong to anymore. She and dad drinks every weekend now in their late 50s, even if it's small amounts it adds up. Now i'm pretty sure she was fucking alot of guys too, since she was a huge drinker.
Boomer hypocrites are among the most disgusting creatures ever made.

My mom was not a degenerate and so ain't I

Jfl at thinking anyone's mother is not a degenerate foids are all scums

Isn't your aunt the same?

Alcohol is bad for you, anyway

I think due to my parents never got into alcohol or drugs is why I was never interested in them either.

foids drink more alcohol, do more drugs, and have more sex at 13 in my country than a sailor did in 1832.
and they say the average american foid loses her virginity by 17.2