Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my mother has a diabetic boyfriend

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Type 2, he always cooks meals with huge amounts of added sugar or simple carbohydrates so he can take his meds and hamfist his blood sugar all at once. My mother is a lazy shit so she lets him cook constantly. Unfortunately for the people around him eating like this is exactly how you get type 2 diabetes. I've tried to subtly bring this up with him by asking about his diabetes, he tells me it places "some" restrictions on how he eats, an example he provided was that he doesn't have soft drink with ice cream. JFL THIS NIGGA EATS ICECREAM AS A DIEBETIC. There should be some kind of penalty for demonstrably self-inflicted illness that leaves you unable to survive without medication.

On the other hand I have lost a small amount of weight simply from eating as little garbage (all available food prepared by others) as possible over the past few months, and walking several km to buy fresh food while nobody is home because the driver's license pill ends me and public transport is overpriced. This seems pretty natural, your body is getting rid of excess fat stores because you travel long distances to get non-shit meals like a kalahari hunter. Those people look lean AF. I swear to God though women will have sex with men who slowly or quickly kill them, also in front of their sons, but will not give the time of day to incels asking them for directions or a drink instead of sex. I would move out but I am a jobless unifag retard whose government payments get taken in their entirety by a woman who can't budget, even though she is now receiving hundreds of dollars weekly from betabuxx as well she somehow still runs out of money at the end of the week. A shit economy and being forced to live with retards who can't shut their wallets or pieholes is holding me down.

"mothers boyfriend"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

you should beat the fuck out of him, If my mum brought home a boyfriend you best believe id kick the FUCK out of the house no matter what is said

i hate eating foods with lots of sugar tbh

Mum's bf lmao, You can call it hell holes all you like. But fuck I'm so glad I live in the Islamic world.

your own mother having a boyfriend

Brutal. I can't imagine how bad that must be.

I actually have a sweet tooth tbh
i use to until the acne started coming when i was around 15, avoided it all ever since, the bumps on my tongue were also rly annoying, just shit subhuman genetics i inherited tbh

i use to until the acne started coming when i was around 15, avoided it all ever since, the bumps on my tongue were also rly annoying, just shit subhuman genetics i inherited tbh
could you try Accutane medication, cured my face