Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mother is basically a femcel jfl

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
seriously, both my parents are fucked up in the head, i saw pics of them when they were young, and my dad was a fucking chadlite and my mom a stacy, i should be good looking as per their genetics, and im sure the reason im not is the massive stress i grew up in due to them being so fucking insane and bullying me:cryfeels:

also my mom, who looked like a stacy bc i've seen her young pics, claims she was ugly and lonely when she was young and no man would have her so that's how she fell for my psycho dad (she's oblivious to the fact she's a psycho too), while telling "funny" stories of how she bullied her beta orbiters (to the point of physically hurting them, she's crazy as I said), what the fuck, how can she be so lonely if she had orbiters who stood her bullying :feelsseriously:

You're must be posting or r/truefemcels as we speak

Cope. You finding your mother attractive (BIG incest alert btw) doesn't mean shit as we all know men think most females are attractive. Your father might be a chadlite though, but that claim makes me suspicious too. Pix?

There are no female incels, period.

Brutal story though. I always wonder how Chad and Stacy can have an Incel son.

people think femcels exist yet deny the existence of the great old ones who have more evidence jfl

seriously, both my parents are fucked up in the head, i saw pics of them when they were young, and my dad was a fucking chadlite and my mom a stacy, i should be good looking as per their genetics, and im sure the reason im not is the massive stress i grew up in due to them being so fucking insane and bullying me:cryfeels:

also my mom, who looked like a stacy bc i've seen her young pics, claims she was ugly and lonely when she was young and no man would have her so that's how she fell for my psycho dad (she's oblivious to the fact she's a psycho too), while telling "funny" stories of how she bullied her beta orbiters (to the point of physically hurting them, she's crazy as I said), what the fuck, how can she be so lonely if she had orbiters who stood her bullying :feelsseriously:

Brutal genetic recombination

Same thing for me as well, both my parents were somewhat good-looking when they were young. Somehow it seems I inherited the worst traits out of both.

My mom was a pathological liar and my dad was beta as fuck. It was my father that changed my diapers as a baby, can you imagine the cuckoldry? I think the neglect from bad parenting must have impacted my development or something.

Last edited:
Cope. You finding your mother attractive (BIG incest alert btw) doesn't mean shit as we all know men think most females are attractive. Your father might be a chadlite though, but that claim makes me suspicious too. Pix?
cope

My mother has been single for more than 7 years now, karma for not sleeping with my father

Can we stop fucking saying “femcel”, do we have to go back in time again.

My mother hasn't dated since the divorce