Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother is forcing me to go party, drink and celebrate new years

StemCel137

StemCel137

5'7, ethnic, <60kg, bug eyes, big nose
★★★★★
My mother is SUPER bluepilled and forces me to go to a houseparty. But i dont want to cause its suicide fuel. my friends get super angry cause i dont want to come (this is not the first they got so angry) and my mother THREATENS me to never support me again if i dont go out and drink. what to do except suicide.

First world problems.

Hide somewhere.

Lmao I would kill to be invited to a party one more time.

Stand in a corner and eat all the food. That's what I usually did.

Hmmmm this is a tough call. On one hand, degeneracy is not good. On the other, she wants you to feel some sort of validation. Just go and you'll see that it's no big deal anyway. Degeneracy isn't special or desirable.

Go,you don't want to end up isolated with no choice in attending future parties and besides it'll be fun you can watch your oneitis makeout with Chad all night.

Richard spencer said:
Go,you don't want to end up isolated with no choice in attending future parties and besides it'll be fun you can watch your oneitis makeout with Chad all night.

seems fun

There are othER options you know-

There are othER options you know.

If people are genuinely inviting you and your presence is appreciated, then go.

Do you want to keep your friends? Then go.

How old are you? If you're old enough then you'll probably move out some time soon. But if you're REALLY scared of the consequences then pretend to go but hang out somewhere else instead.
My mother forced me to a party once and I immediately started to walk the 20km home. But it might not be an option if it's too cold outside.

I don't know how your mother is but you could also just sit it out. If you're lucky it'll blow over after some time.

StemCel137 said:
My mother is SUPER bluepilled and forces me to go to a houseparty. But i dont want to cause its suicide fuel. my friends get super angry cause i dont want to come (this is not the first they got so angry) and my mother THREATENS me to never support me again if i dont go out and drink. what to do except suicide.

Suck it up and go. You might have fun

Just go you fucking moron. You probably will get laid if you go to one.

go retard holy fuck u give me cancer lol i wanna beat u up

As others said, go and stop bitching.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
go retard holy fuck u give me cancer lol i wanna beat u up

U give me cancur wen peepel liek u cant tipe propurlie.

Dude just go. It's been 10 years since I've been invited to a party, I miss that shit.

Jockcel said:
Dude just go. It's been 10 years since I've been invited to a party, I miss that shit.

I don't miss it...

sweet juicy thread bait

Just go, eat as much as you can so there isn't as much for chads and stacies, and leave early

Same here bud. But I'm going

Kointo said:
U give me cancur wen peepel liek u cant tipe propurlie.

yea but honestly why is OP being such a retard "I dont wenne go to a parteehhhh duurrr" like just go

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
yea but honestly why is OP being such a retard "I dont wenne go to a parteehhhh duurrr" like just go

Because when ugly males go to parties they aren't welcomed with opened arms. They're forced into the corners by the Chads and Stacies encompassing them. Why the fuck would he want to go? It's more damaging than helpful.

just go and itll all be over

I am angry at you right now, fuck off and go to that party.

Weed said:
I am angry at you right now, fuck off and go to that party.

What will he gain if he goes? Like he said, it's suicide fuel.

Kointo said:
What will he gain if he goes? Like he said, it's suicide fuel.

Who invited him? Probably friends.. Did they invite him because they care about him? Probably... Will he have fun with those friends that invited him? Sure, why would they invite him anyways? 
Alcohol gives you low inhibition, so why not just go and ACTUALLY socialize with alcohol?

Weed said:
Who invited him? Probably friends.. Did they invite him because they care about him? Probably... Will he have fun with those friends that invited him? Sure, why would they invite him anyways? 
Alcohol gives you low inhibition, so why not just go and ACTUALLY socialize with alcohol?

Social interaction is useless. He won't have fun if he sees Chad and Stacy making out and grinding on the dance floor. He'll wallow in pity thinking, "Oh god...*sob* *sob*.....why can't my life be like this? *sob* *sob*....WHY CAN'T MY LIFE BE LIKE THIS!?"

What does it matter if his friends care about him or not? They don't know his pain as a lonely male, so they can't know what's best for him.

Kointo said:
Because when ugly males go to parties they aren't welcomed with opened arms. They're forced into the corners by the Chads and Stacies encompassing them. Why the fuck would he want to go? It's more damaging than helpful.

thank you. well i am currently in at the party lul. femoid opend the door. she looked at me so cold... fucked up here. sitting in the corner indeed. on phone. on incels

StemCel137 said:

thank you. well i am currently in at the party lul. femoid opend the door. she looked at me so cold... fucked up here. sitting in the corner indeed. on phone. on incels

Get a bitch drunk, take her to a bedroom and rape her you fucking sperg.

StemCel137 said:

Parties are only misery and hate inducers for lonely and ugly males.