Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "My Mother Is Having Sex With Tinder Guys in My House"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

earlier this fall, she suggested staying in my spare bedroom for a month (“or two”!) in the city where I live, which she’s only visited once before, because she wanted to experience “city life.”

My mother has discovered Tinder. She is in her early 50s and still attractive, and she is apparently happy with my city’s dating pool because she seems to go on dates with men three nights a week.

Jfl at this completely degenerate world we live in. His whore mother visits him for a month and what does she do? Fuck tons of guys from tinder in his apartment.
And again with the truth that the wall doesnt exist. This bitch is in her 50's and still getting dozens of sex partners

just nuke the west already

Remember, she'd never fuck any of us.
Ugly guys never gave a choice

Have she no shame?

Thats someones mother

Cuck fantasy.
Big yikes.

Western "families" @chudur-budur

Even 86 year old granny can get laid on Tinder. So mother doing it is not even a suprise.

lmao my mother fucks tinder guys too but at least she goes to motels

Foids dont know dignity nor respect

JFL at the copes of how women are washed up past 30 and it's easier for men then. It used to be. Now a woman in her 50s can get Chads every night without making an effort because of Tinder, or they can just find beta bux to take them out for a meal, or a young guy after a milf. They just can't lose.

Loads of boomers have been divorced raped because boomer/Gen X women have discovered Tinder and she gets to keep the house to fuck all these men in, while he's living in a bedsit somewhere.

My mom told me that she and her friends get approached on the rare occasion they go to a bar.

earlier this fall, she suggested staying in my spare bedroom for a month (“or two”!) in the city where I live, which she’s only visited once before, because she wanted to experience “city life.”

My mother has discovered Tinder. She is in her early 50s and still attractive, and she is apparently happy with my city’s dating pool because she seems to go on dates with men three nights a week.

Jfl at this completely degenerate world we live in. His whore mother visits him for a month and what does she do? Fuck tons of guys from tinder in his apartment.
And again with the truth that the wall doesnt exist. This bitch is in her 50's and still getting dozens of sex partners

TLDR version: daughter-whore is angry because mother-whore is riding dicks in front of her and did not let her ride when she was a whorelet.

Jesus Christ, kill them all.

TLDR version: daughter-whore is angry because mother-whore is riding dicks in front of her and did not let her ride when she was a whorelet.
I'm pretty sure it's a guy since he talks about his girlfriend but I'm not sure

I'm pretty sure it's a guy since he talks about his girlfriend but I'm not sure
Lmao wtf, most probably he's a truecel, just angry at his whore mother, he has no gf, he has shit, he belongs here.
lmao my mother fucks tinder guys too but at least she goes to motels

Holy fuck, tell her to fuck at home so that you can sneakily tape her and post the video here.

We need that for research and academic purposes.

I've never seen my mother with a man, in my entire life.

That's really fucked, couldn't imagine being in a situation like that.

Utterly humiliating.

Remember, she'd never fuck any of us.
Ugly guys never gave a choice
In all fairness, I've never bothered trying out Tindr, so I can't say I've actually tried swiping every 50-year-old woman available to see if they would reciprocate...

Should it be a "volcel if you haven't tried Tindr" policy? Or is it okay if you didn't try it because you don't think you'd find happiness there?

"Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground." - Genesis 19:24-25

When young chads are competing to pump and dump literal old and used up actual roasties...

THE WEST IS OVER

Absolutely brutal suifuel. She'll be inviting her friends to her son's next so they can experience city Chad.

Brutal. I hate that whore

she just wants a little sweet'n'sour taste of 2019.

it's why she came to the city.

Muh patriarchy Muh male harassment

in this scenario. There's only one honorable thing to do. Go jERrome joker style.

How fucked has society become where withered away old hags are seen as more appealing than prime men?

Parents who fail to get their children married should be castrated; if they want to force somebody else to be a cel, then they should receive their own medicine.

She needs a spanking