Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mother is very delusional

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
I sold a bike a lot of years ago, I don't use it and then I sold it. The foid that buy the bike was an beautiful EE young foid. Blonde with tan and shorter than me.
When I was talking to her in the chat to accoding selling the bike Idk her looks. So I sold the bike in the meeting point she give me the money and go away .
I thing she don't say good bye, I don't remember , I would like that she stay more and talked to me . At that time I was not aware about the blackpill and even the redpill, but I know that that girl was out of my league.
Then my mom tell me "if she say something to me" things like if she were interested on me or why I did not approached her. You know the bitch take the bike and go away that's it. But my mom ruin more the experience asking those questions, you know it's like is making more suffering.
But anyways is my fault for have this personality I guess...

Happens to this day.

Not much to say, but I know exactly what you mean. :feels:

Why do these bluepill faggot relatives always havr to remind us.

Bro moms are delusional, my mom assumes every foid likes me.

Happens to this day.

Not much to say, but I know exactly what you mean. :feels:

Why do these bluepill faggot relatives always havr to remind us.
Yes, "it's like it's the easiest thing in the world and you're missing it by not trying"
Bro moms are delusional, my mom assumes every foid likes me.
Mine too. Even if I told her that the girl have a tall boyfriend or another characteristics that I don't have...

Yes, "it's like it's the easiest thing in the world and you're missing it by not trying"

Mine too. Even if I told her that the girl have a tall boyfriend or another characteristics that I don't have...
same, it's like all moms are the same, they all assume they have good looking kids even if they're deformed.

same, it's like all moms are the same, they all assume they have good looking kids even if they're deformed.
The only reason why your Moms say that you're handsome and good-looking is because if they called you ugly they would be indirectly insulting themselves because you're technically apart of her genetics.

I'm very glad my mom has never talked to me about stuff like this and why I don't have a girlfriend. But if she will, I will tell her about the blackpill. Probably she already knows it's over for me though.

The only reason why your Moms say that you're handsome and good-looking is because if they called you ugly they would be indirectly insulting themselves because you're technically apart of her genetics.
I've always figured that, no one wants to admit the kid they took care of for 18 years is a genetic failure.

She just hopes that not only she finding you attractive (many of parents aren't disgusted by their ugly kids, the same as ugly people aren't disgusted with their own bodies).

She just hopes that not only she finding you attractive (many of parents aren't disgusted by their ugly kids, the same as ugly people aren't disgusted with their own bodies).
Yes, maybe they thing that we are part of their "magnificent body".

i told my mom last year about how foids only torture me.

"you just need to get out there"
"just go for small and chubby"
"just go for a shy one"
after i told her foids my age simply have too much experience compared to me she told me:
"just go for 18 year old foid"
j f l

my father however is very based: "it's not surprising no one wants that moonface"
i hate him, but at least he gets what's up.

So is mine, she calls me a "handsome young man" all the time. Meanwhile, me: 22 yo KHHV.

maye ur handsome but autist?
I'm diagnosed autistic, but it doesn't matter, a handsome autist would have had sex by this point, I know an autist that mogs me and he had a gf at the time, I'm positive he lost his virginity at 18.

I'm diagnosed autistic, but it doesn't matter, a handsome autist would have had sex by this point, I know an autist that mogs me and he had a gf at the time, I'm positive he lost his virginity at 18.
what is ur height and face?

Mothers will be mothers. Isn't it ironic. Our mothers try to shelter us from the harsh reality of the world yet end up doing the exact opposite of their good intentions.