Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother makes me want to kill myself

My grandma decided to LDAR after grandpa died,so I needed to go to her flat every day (she lives like 5 minutes away),bring her food,maybe make injections or go to the doctor.It lasted for 3 months,and she wasn't completely disabled,but she didn't leave her flat and almost didn't walk.The flat was stinking hard AF with urine and her legs rotted.She almost didn't move,as I mentioned,and she started to eat shit tone of bread,butter and sugar,almost not eating anything healthy.Whenever we tried to convince her to changer her diet,move more or go to a doctor she never agreed for stupid reasons.When she died she left her flat in a such bad state I had to waste countless dozens of hours cleaning it and wasting a lot of money repairing it.
I felt that being left alone with disabled relatives and broken small houses/apartments is a incel thing.While my normie cousin had fun with his teen girlfriend I was forced to deal with this disgusting shit.

you lived a life of integrity and decency. You don't deserve to be an incel.

My grandma decided to LDAR after grandpa died,so I needed to go to her flat every day (she lives like 5 minutes away),bring her food,maybe make injections or go to the doctor.It lasted for 3 months,and she wasn't completely disabled,but she didn't leave her flat and almost didn't walk.The flat was stinking hard AF with urine and her legs rotted.She almost didn't move,as I mentioned,and she started to eat shit tone of bread,butter and sugar,almost not eating anything healthy.Whenever we tried to convince her to changer her diet,move more or go to a doctor she never agreed for stupid reasons.When she died she left her flat in a such bad state I had to waste countless dozens of hours cleaning it and wasting a lot of money repairing it.
I felt that being left alone with disabled relatives and broken small houses/apartments is a incel thing.While my normie cousin had fun with his teen girlfriend I was forced to deal with this disgusting shit.
Her legs fucking rotted? Holy shit. No point in eating anything at all once you reach that point, just wither. My mom is the same way with butter. She'll get the big tub of Country Crock and use the fucking ice cream scooper to put two fucking scoops on each of her waffles and fucking dump a mound of powdered sugar on them that looks like an Eric Clapton fucking cocaine pile and you can't even see the waffles underneath. Just walked an hour to the pharmacy and another hour back to pick up her prescriptions and a foid was working there and forgot my mom's fucking insulin too.

Living with disabled relatives is definitely an incel thing, chad's life is too good for that. Every incel I knew who lived with an obese, disabled relative was fucking skinny too because living with that shit will keep you from stuffing your face, it's like a constant PSA for not getting fat.

This is just too much shit for one person. I'm sorry op.

I dunno why but I couldn't stop laughing when reading that :feelskek:

run away bro, save yourself

Your life sounds like literal hell man.. I don’t know what else to say. Life is unfair as hell

Living with disabled relatives is definitely an incel thing, chad's life is too good for that.

I felt like I'm just there left alone to wait until this human trash finally dies.We are the same undesirable trash like disabled people,so society thinks its better to leave us with another piece of trash and let us rot.And while my grandmother had 2 sons besides my mom,one instantly dropped her and visited her like only 2 times in 3 months,and the other one with normie son never helped her by himself,but instead send his wife sometimes.It had a lot to do with apartments already being mine by documents,but still it was their mother and they didn't care a lot that their mother is rotting alive.

Sitting in a disgusting apartment/house with a mental person,smelling urine and shit,wiping their old rotting disgusting bodies,buying them junk food (being the only one they would eat),trying to convince them to do anything by themselves or go to the doctor (while they clearly could just fucking move and be normal),while some Chads can't be arsed even cleaning his own shit or making a breakfast after fucking 3 hot girls in a 4some is just inceldom at its peak.

My life is similar. Mother also on disability we grew up extremely poor in a ghetto and i have to support us there is not much hope out. She is becoming increasing delusional ontop of being disabled. I had to go trucking for years to bring back some money but I am simply living and working to survive another day. Keep going man the future can hold all types of interesting things and outcomes for us.

i have a retarded schizophrenia mother too. I recommend moving to blue state if you can and then let the government deal with her. if you can't then yeah prayopvesa is legit method to die. just make sure to die happy and satisfied as opposed to in despair
I recommend meditation as much you can too. So when your ready to die, it will be easy.

I felt like I'm just there left alone to wait until this human trash finally dies.We are the same undesirable trash like disabled people,so society thinks its better to leave us with another piece of trash and let us rot.
I recommend moving to blue state if you can and then let the government deal with her. if you can't then yeah prayopvesa is legit method to die.
It's like my mom is living the life of a genetic filth 90 yr old waiting to die and I'm living the life of a genetic filth 45 yr old waiting to die... Being genetic trash makes you look and feel like twice your age. In America there is no hope, just die. Just Be Born Saudi Theory is legit.

You did enough, time to ditch her.

If this is in fact true, let me pay my respects my good man. I will always remember this when next I consider how bad I have it. A tribute from the abyss.

You need to leave her, just strangle her and make it look like an accident

In my country you can earn £317 a week as NEET

Does she at least show gratitude?

Holy shit, man. That's beyond rough.

damn, you must be crazy strong mentally just to survive that

You know that i consider my life hard but its nowhere near your level . i feel for you bro reality is a bitch most of the time and normies dont understand . i would recommend steeling yourself and either force your mom into changing or move out . you couldnt taste life yet so you need to see if its worth living or not , in your current circumstances you dont know what life is

same here man
Brutal
In my country you can earn £317 a week as NEET
I get half that on unemployment.
Does she at least show gratitude?
It's always like I bother her and she bothers me... She's grateful on really shitty days.
Holy shit, man. That's beyond rough.
UPDATE: She says she'll be seeing a doctor to get surgeries on her knee and a whole new ankle and insurance will probably cover it so maybe in a year or two she'll be able to walk without the walker... I hope so, I hate running to the kitchen to get her shit twelve times a day.
damn, you must be crazy strong mentally just to survive that
Delusions of grandeur and the thought of "miraculous magical turning of the tables" along with the desire to be the Incel Messiah are the only copes that keep me from suicide... Though it's getting harder to cope...

Modern women.

Sorry OP but your mom is a piece of shit that is the very problem with the modern world.
Lazy, inconsiderate and self-centrerd.
Nothing matters in the world other than herself.

Cancerous.

Four things.
1. Your mum is a fucking whore - she is holding you back.
2. You should stop helping her so her situation deteriorates. Then when it is so bad, contact human services or your local hospital
3. When she gets hospitalised then dumped in a nursing home, be sure to apply for financial guardianship. This will enable you to fuck her up financially - control any assets she owns.
4. People die quicker in a nursing home than they do if they live in their own private residence. She should be dead pretty quick, and the sooner she is, the quicker you can get your hands on them assets.

Press F to spit on her grave when she is dead.
:f:

Four things.
1. Your mum is a fucking whore - she is holding you back.
2. You should stop helping her so her situation deteriorates. Then when it is so bad, contact human services or your local hospital
3. When she gets hospitalised then dumped in a nursing home, be sure to apply for financial guardianship. This will enable you to fuck her up financially - control any assets she owns.
4. People die quicker in a nursing home than they do if they live in their own private residence. She should be dead pretty quick, and the sooner she is, the quicker you can get your hands on them assets.

Press F to spit on her grave when she is dead.
:f:
She's pretty much wiped her retirement savings/401K on medical bills and paying off sub prime auto loans...

She's pretty much wiped her retirement savings/401K on medical bills and paying off sub prime auto loans...
damn, I feel for you. That's what worries me - if my parents live too long, they will use up all their supperanuation and there will be nothing left of that 1.6 mil next egg for me. At least I'll get 1/4 of there estate which amounts to an empty block of land and 1/4 of the sale of their nice house

damn, I feel for you. That's what worries me - if my parents live too long, they will use up all their supperanuation and there will be nothing left of that 1.6 mil next egg for me. At least I'll get 1/4 of there estate which amounts to an empty block of land and 1/4 of the sale of their nice house
Both my parents have nothing, I told my parents that i I die, take me to a dakhma... That's the best option for anyone who can't afford burial...

As bad as this sounds, have her become a ward of the state. Once this occurs the onus is on social services and the state itself. You shouldn't be living like this, and she shouldn't expect you to take care of her like you are doing, I sort of feel your pain brother. My grandfather that I live with is almost the same, except he can walk and he's not fat, but the cleaning up, the kids and shit, the entitlement etc is all the same.

I read the whole thing and it was crushing to get through. I wish I could share your pain in some meaningful way but that's pretty much impossible.

I've heard many times about people who have their lives stolen from them like this and it's incredibly brutal. Caring for an ill relative is definitely a level of nightmare mode above the rest.
Just think of the chinese foids that specifically check on the health status of their suitors' parents... specifically because they don't want to care for them, nor do they want their future husband to waste time caring for someone other than her. Not even disability level, the foids are just literally checking if they will need any help at all during old age. Just because they can.
Think I've finally figured out that life is just as zero-sum as possible, and morality and fairness does not exist. People will just shake off whatever obligation they can onto someone else and enjoy life, if they can. If the weakest link ends up having burdens put upon them or abused and ripped off in some way, then that is good from everyone else's perspective, because they get to escape that fate.

Last edited:
Just let your mother pass, maybe help hER a littlle

@angrycurrycel

I read the whole thing and it was crushing to get through. I wish I could share your pain in some meaningful way but that's pretty much impossible.

I've heard many times about people who have their lives stolen from them like this and it's incredibly brutal. Caring for an ill relative is definitely a level of nightmare mode above the rest.
Just think of the chinese foids that specifically check on the health status of their suitors' parents... specifically because they don't want to care for them, nor do they want their future husband to waste time caring for someone other than her. Not even disability level, the foids are just literally checking if they will need any help at all during old age. Just because they can.

Think I've finally figured out that life is just as zero-sum as possible, and morality and fairness does not exist. People will just shake off whatever obligation they can onto someone else and enjoy life, if they can. If the weakest link ends up having burdens put upon them or abused and ripped off in some way, then that is good from everyone else's perspective, because they get to escape that fate.
If I win the lottery, she's getting her stem cells and I'm forcing her to make a dating profile so some old man can betabux and take care of her so I don't have too. Will legit kill myself if I'm still in this position at 30.

If I win the lottery, she's getting her stem cells and I'm forcing her to make a dating profile so some old man can betabux and take care of her so I don't have too. Will legit kill myself if I'm still in this position at 30.
Sounds like a plan