Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mother said "I don't recognize my own son"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date

Are you the disgrace of the family?

• Yes

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • They abandoned me at birth

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I'm the black sheep of the family. I'm the least successful - never worked, despite graduating with a shitty finance degree. I rarely leave the house.
Meanwhile, my sister (career whore physiotherapist) is getting married. My oldest brother received a commission in the armed forces and earns 100k per year, my other brother brought his first house. All have degrees, are well paid and have partners/girlfriends.

So my parents keep trying to help me. They organise "counselling" and buy shitty self-help books for me to read. They encourage me to leave the house by turning off internet until I go for a 30 minute walk. They force me to take driving lessons by threatening to kick me out.
Now my mother is saying, "I don't recognize my own son."

You shouldn't have given birth to me bitch!
It's over
It never began :feelsrope:

Over when they cut your internet tbh

none of those accomplishments matter and mean jack shit

i had a relative who was addicted to heroin and getting arrested left and right, but he was the much better looking brother

compared to his balding christian brother who's never been in trouble

guess who the mom prefers and treats much better?

I'm the black sheep of the family but I'm quite smarter than most of my family members. All of my family members were either normalfags, former Chad/Chadlites or former foids. My younger cousin is an upcoming foid though.

funnily enough I am not the black sheep of my family because they are all even bigger fuckups than me
the apple does not fall far from the tree however
former foids.
:feelswhat:

I'm the black sheep of the family but I'm quite smarter than most of my family members. All of my family members were either normalfags, former Chad/Chadlites or former foids. My younger cousin is an upcoming foid though.
Cope

Deep inside We all wish we were chads or at the very least NT.

In other words "man up and wage cuck for those roastie abortions inkel teehee"

To answer the poll, no not at all. Can't relate very well to incels with family problems, mine is fantastic and loves me to no end despite my shortcomings. Keeps me from roping everytime I realize this.

how old are you?

well im an only child so idk.

In other words "man up and wage cuck for those roastie abortions inkel teehee"
"I need a man to step up and be a positive role model for my three children teehee"
Two weeks into the relationship...
She asks "can we open up our marriage?"
none of those accomplishments matter and mean jack shit

i had a relative who was addicted to heroin and getting arrested left and right, but he was the much better looking brother

compared to his balding christian brother who's never been in trouble

guess who the mom prefers and treats much better?
What do you mean they mean jack shit?
I know all that matters is whether you have a pretty face. If not, there is no point to life.
Money (and a degree that brings it) means better copes tbh
Property ownership and drivers license are a fucking waste of time

I don't talk to anyone very much so my family does not know my downfall.

My parents already know that I'm a failure of existence and I can't do anything without their help, because of that they support me in everything (especially my parcial NEET lifestyle). My family was the only people that really cared about me.

Yes but no but kinda.