Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother said this

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
I've just stopped arguing with my mom about other people humiliating me, blackpill and my looks, and finally she said that I'm not ugly, but unnatractive. But she still thinks it's all in your head and it's not a problem. I wanna murder her and all stupid bluepilled people.

>A face that not even a mother could love
My condolences

>A face that not even a mother could love
My condolences
She said now that I'm just average, not unnatractive. But Im sure for 99% she wanted me to tell not this, because I see that I'm not clear average

I've just stopped arguing with my mom about other people humiliating me, blackpill and my looks, and finally she said that I'm not ugly, but unnatractive. But she still thinks it's all in your head and it's not a problem. I wanna murder her and all stupid bluepilled people.
Nah, your mum probably didn't mean to say that. She probably understands your situation and agrees with you. Try placing yourself in her position. You have a son who will never bear any children, due to his looks. How would you feel?

Nah, your mum probably didn't mean to say that. She probably understands your situation and agrees with you. Try placing yourself in her position. You have a son who will never bear any children, due to his looks. How would you feel?
women cannot feel emotion in the way a man does, this is a pointless exercise

Is there any painless fast suicide methods?

I don't want to go to school, anywhere, my mother says that I must earn money and leave in my own flat. But I can't interact with society, I can't. What can I do in this situation? I see no ways for me but I'm too scared for suicide, how can I live when I need to go uni and earn money for survivin

this can't be real
I'm fucking crying like a pussy because I don't believe her, she says that I need doctor and I'm insane, that I'm just average, but it's not I'm sure. The way girls and even most of guys treat me is prove, but she doesn't believe that it's looks.

My mother has made comments about some of my looks and im like bitch this came from your side of the family.

she talks how i have thin hair and balding and it came from her side not my father side.
... I'm ready to slaughter every beautiful or bluepilled or believing in God human, I hate them but I can't do anything that's why I hate them more. I wish I could be beautiful and I wish there were no blue and godbelievers, because they're all fools. There is no God in this hell. There is no personality can save you.

Is there any painless fast suicide methods?
jump off a really tall building where there would be no chance of survival, you get a good view and ruin several peoples day when your body goes splat

My mom rages cause she thinks Im a fakecel

Too complicated, a lot of room for error.
What's complicated about starting a BBQ, running a generator indoors or mixing 2 chemicals?

Same but she sometimes says you look good or somethin like this. Just leave me alone

Drive a car into a garage, close the doors, start it, and go to sleep.
I wish I had garage. We live at flat block house. And what will happen?

I'm fucking crying like a pussy because I don't believe her, she says that I need doctor and I'm insane, that I'm just average, but it's not I'm sure. The way girls and even most of guys treat me is prove, but she doesn't believe that it's looks.
Post a pic of yourself, that way we can tell if you're actually insane or just ugly.

Post a pic of yourself, that way we can tell if you're actually insane or just ugly.
I maybe will finally do this soon. But I'm sure it's over without serious surgeries and even then won't make me really better. What resolution on camera should I pick 4:3 15:9 to prevent distortion? And other things?

I maybe will finally do this soon. But I'm sure it's over without serious surgeries and even then won't make me really better
I maybe will finally do this soon. But I'm sure it's over without serious surgeries and even then won't make me really better
Well just post it then what are you waiting for. Just make sure it's not from any public social medias where people can track you down.

Well just post it then what are you waiting for. Just make sure it's not from any public social medias where people can track you down.
tips for making appropriate photos without distortion?

tips for making appropriate photos without distortion?

Use the back camera on your phone and not the selfie one, try to hold the camera about eye level. Side profiles would be nice as well.

Even the easiest things can go wrong and mixing chemicals is by no means easy.
Sounds like unnecessary scaremongering to discourage suicide imo. It's not rocket science. Even kids commit suicide every year as they don't tend to overthink it too much.

Sounds like unnecessary scaremongering to discourage suicide imo. It's not rocket science. Even kids commit suicide every year as they don't tend to overthink it too much.
I am just saying that suicide isn't walk in the park and you must realize that you may fuck up and end up in a worse situation than you are now.