Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mother thinks I'm possessed

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I often share my negative and depressive thoughts with her.
She wants to go to a shaman with me :lul:.
She really believes this whole homeopathy stuff.
But let me tell you, IT'S ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT.

I went to so many homeopathy """"doctors""" with her and it NEVER HELPED.

This is probably why my mental health is so fucked... because I didn't get any "real" help...

just witchdoctormaxx theory

Crazy shit, man.

just exorcism maxx theory

maybe shes right
we should try everything
maybe Inceldom is just a demon posessing us

have you told her you're sad because youre an ugly loser incel?

My mother straight up told me shes afraid of me one day

over for possessedcels

In all seriousness it’s probably not a good idea to be sharing ur thoughts with ur mom tbh

over for possessedcels

In all seriousness it’s probably not a good idea to be sharing ur thoughts with ur mom tbh
Agree. Rule number ONE for an incel : Never talk with someone irl about the Black pill.

Agree. Rule number ONE for an incel : Never talk with someone irl about the Black pill.

Very wise. The blackpill grows like a weed and only blossoms when one is truly ready. The most you should ever do irl is subtly plant the seed. And that’s only if you’re a Charles Manson level Charismacel

Mine thinks I'm possessed by the devil cuz I said some really bad day in which I was pissed off that I'd no doubt kill my former school bully (the man who ruined my life btw).

Very wise. The blackpill grows like a weed and only blossoms when one is truly ready. The most you should ever do irl is subtly plant the seed. And that’s only if you’re a Charles Manson level Charismacel
It's risky tbh. Plus, I don't allow people to talk with me about dating stuff since I'm a KHHV so as to avoid fighting with assholes who wanna feel superior by mocking and roasting me and it actually happens a lot... For example, last year, one of my few friends that I've known since 2001 mocked me because of my inceldom... As an incel, you have to avoid talking with normies about dating and foids if you don't want to be humilated or insulted tbh tbh (there are many stories on the forum of users who were ridiculed because of being ugly/incels).

Im cursed by circumcision.

Possession is 9/10ths of the law!

I don't trust homoapathy!

Don't take bath salts and start chewing on her face bro...

Are you a fellow deathnik?

beat the shit out of her and say it was the ghost

LARP like you're possessed and scare the shit out of her. There's people that think this shit is real

Your mom is retarded