Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother told me "even if you were a monster, I would still think you're handsome"

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
This was after I told her that I'm ugly, what did she mean by this?

It means you're ugly and she's trying to make you feel better

Shes your mother, shes obligated to say that because you're technically apart of her genetics. Insulting you and calling you ugly would mean that she is indirectly insulting herself.

It basically means that if your mom or any family member for that matter tells you that youre attractive you shouldnt believe it, the only proper measure of how attractive you are as a male is your ability to score on tinder

Shes your mother, shes obligated to say that because you're technically apart of her genetics. Insulting you and calling you ugly would mean that she is indirectly insulting herself.

It basically means that if your mom or any family member for that matter tells you that youre attractive you shouldnt believe it, the only proper measure of how attractive you are as a male is your ability to score on tinder
:cryfeels::blackpill:

Just tryna make you feel better I guess

femoids are narcissists who lie to themselves and everyone around them to protect their overinflated egos.

I wonder if all the roasties on tinder that reject incels today will one day tell their manlet chincel sons that they are handsome.

I wonder if all the roasties on tinder that reject incels today will one day tell their manlet chincel sons that they are handsome.

they dont have kids, foids are now all massive whores that kill their unborn kids via abortion

pretty much, your dad might be a bit more honest if you try asking him though

Instinct to care about cubs

Handing you the bluepill.

She's just trying to make you feel better

She's helping you cope