Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother wants to arrange my younger cousins marriage and not mine.

Arab_Incel_93

Arab_Incel_93

Recruit
★★
In my background we have a culture of parents and aunties/uncles playing match maker to their kids. It's expected especially when the kids have been goody two shoes all their life and have not dated etc etc. Obviously Muslim Chads are above this rule and can fuck as much muslim virgin pussy as they like, then get matched up and married to the best girl in the community. Virgin, Hijab wearing doctor, who fully knows that the Chad has fucked n+1 girls but still wants to marry him, "Coz I know he loves me"........jfl

My mum, who I have a rocky relationship with, she is a mentally ill neurotic narcissist, has totally just ignored the fact that its sort of my turn to get married. Instead she has decided to focus on my 6'2 chadlite cousins who "wants to study medicine" because she is afraid for him....from girls. She is afraid the girls are going to give him too much attention, he won't be able to focus on his studies plus he might fall in sin and one of them might make him cum......or worse yet accidentally fuck one of them.

I asked her what about me? She said there is no urgency and your time will come. I asked her but I've already finished university, I've got money, a car, a house and I'm sort of getting horny and sort of want some pussy (not in those words.) She said taller guys need to get married first....

Hot son theory is legit. He is her proxy, prefering a young Chadlite over her own spawn. Truly over, man.

Sounds like it's over for you buddy boyo

What if your mom's kind enough not to burden somebody with an incel.
You sure she hasn't asked around already. That there weren't any takers.

Hot son theory is legit. He is her proxy, prefering a young Chadlite over her own spawn. Truly over, man.
If my mom did this i'd get made and chimp out on her. FUCK her ruining my entire life, then trying to set up a male family member

we subhuman man will always be treated differently.it's over

damn bro your mother really hates you

In my background we have a culture of parents and aunties/uncles playing match maker to their kids. It's expected especially when the kids have been goody two shoes all their life and have not dated etc etc. Obviously Muslim Chads are above this rule and can fuck as much muslim virgin pussy as they like, then get matched up and married to the best girl in the community. Virgin, Hijab wearing doctor, who fully knows that the Chad has fucked n+1 girls but still wants to marry him, "Coz I know he loves me"........jfl

My mum, who I have a rocky relationship with, she is a mentally ill neurotic narcissist, has totally just ignored the fact that its sort of my turn to get married. Instead she has decided to focus on my 6'2 chadlite cousins who "wants to study medicine" because she is afraid for him....from girls. She is afraid the girls are going to give him too much attention, he won't be able to focus on his studies plus he might fall in sin and one of them might make him cum......or worse yet accidentally fuck one of them.

I asked her what about me? She said there is no urgency and your time will come. I asked her but I've already finished university, I've got money, a car, a house and I'm sort of getting horny and sort of want some pussy (not in those words.) She said taller guys need to get married first....
XZdDdDDDdDDDD lmao jezus hrist even your mom subconsciously realizes ur an inkwell

Let me fuck your mother please

It's over buddy boyo.

What if your mom's kind enough not to burden somebody with an incel.
You sure she hasn't asked around already. That there weren't any takers.
Brutal ngl.

Absolutely brutal suifuel. Sounds like it never even began for you muslimbro. Move to the west and become an Uber driver is my advice.

“Taller guys need to get married first” yep, pretty sure that was in the Koran.

Absolutely brutal suifuel. Sounds like it never even began for you muslimbro. Move to the west and become an Uber driver is my advice.

Brother i was born and raised in the west Habibi, I have a very good paying engineering job and do Uber on the weekends....

Brother i was born and raised in the west Habibi, I have a very good paying engineering job and do Uber on the weekends....
:feelsokman: good to hear bro, hope you find what you're looking for.

Sorry bro.

Taste and nutritive suifuel for me...

I hope my mother was cruel with me. Precisely she is my only reason for no rope.

It's over for us يا صاحبي

God damn , tbh I believe Muslim communities filled with narcissistic mothers and beta simp fathers who are good money maker in the west . my mother is a narcesstic whore who abused me since being a child . These hoes are supposed to fear god in us .

You know what go and stop your mother from arranging that marriage and take care of you instead , I mean your cousin have a mother right ?

Know what you are ugly as fuck so don't breed and create a new incel .tbh.