Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother would never accept the type of girl that would accept me if there is any

H

Heavy0Lines

Greycel
I never thought of it but not only is it over for me because I am ugly but also because of social pressure.

My mother sees me as a handsome, smart etc guy while It is proven to me that I am opposite of it. If I wasn't her son she would realize it.
If I was to start dating a girl who is ugly or have no carrier or dumb etc she would be very strongly against it.

Even though I work and I live by myself she is backing me up incredibly, she got me car, shell get me house and all that stuff.
Also she took care of me all my life without a father.

I can't have my mother displeased with me when so much at stake.

I never thought of it but not only is it over for me because I am ugly but also because of social pressure.

My mother sees me as a handsome, smart etc guy while It is proven to me that I am opposite of it. If I wasn't her son she would realize it.
If I was to start dating a girl who is ugly or have no carrier or dumb etc she would be very strongly against it.

Even though I work and I live by myself she is backing me up incredibly, she got me car, shell get me house and all that stuff.
Also she took care of me all my life without a father.

I can't have my mother displeased with me when so much at stake.

Bro, you won't even get an ugly girl if you are a truecel. Are you another one of those 16 year old youngfagcels who still have hopes? If you look in a mirror and you still think you can get a girl, then I guess you are not an incel.

Bro, you won't even get an ugly girl if you are a truecel. Are you another one of those 16 year old youngfagcels who still have hopes? If you look in a mirror and you still think you can get a girl, then I guess you are not an incel.
ngl I still hope, without hope I will rope.

Lol same, my mum is deluded af

Why do you give a fuck what your mother thinks

I get hopeful it is impossible to delete all hope from me, I got rejected face to face so many times I don't think %99 of this forum has reached becoming an absolute reject like I did. but I still get hopes and I try someshit and I fail again.

Based mom who has standards.

I get hopeful it is impossible to delete all hope from me, I got rejected face to face so many times I don't think %99 of this forum has reached becoming an absolute reject like I did. but I still get hopes and I try someshit and I fail again.

:chad:

tbh i could never introduce my family to a whale

Imagine finally finding a foid who will be with you and giving it up for your Mom. :feelsseriously: