Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother's opinion of me joining the military

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
While she was setting up my new gaming chair I decided to tell her my opinion of me being in the military without thinking or any sort of hesitation, she told me that it was "too tough" and that it was strict and all that shit. She also told me that it was hard for me to work around the house and sleep normally or have a normal sleep schedule at all. This caused my confidence to go down drastically and now I'm having second thoughts about joining.

I would never join the military tbh, I will probably sperg out when getting ambushed

Depends what branch though, but at the end everyone has to complete basic. It’s pretty much pushing you to the limit to make you into a killing machine, so if that isn’t for you then don’t bother joining if you aren’t motivated on finishing basic

If you are maybe fighting for Russia you should still go. But its not worth it for USA.

If your mum has to build your chair for you, maybe you shouldn't join the military

While she was setting up my new gaming chair

Your mother did this for you? Why did you let such thing happen? You got mogged by her.

This caused my confidence to go down drastically and now I'm having second thoughts about joining.

No, you should just join because of that. You need to be merciless. I might join the German military force in order to destroy myself.

If you are maybe fighting for Russia you should still go. But its not worth it for USA.
I live in Canada unfortunately, so my country is an ally to burgerland.

If you really want to join the army, I suggest you join the Russian army. But its up to you though tbh

That makes no sense for me. I will join the German cuck forces. My presence there will transform the Bundeswehr into the Wehrmacht again. We will march without any stop to conquer this world.

Your mother did this for you? Why did you let such thing happen? You got mogged by her.
Too low IQ and I'm also autistic.
If your mum has to build your chair for you, maybe you shouldn't join the military
The only reason I'm joining the military is to die so it doesn't look like I was a depressed loser and that I wanted to kill myself. If there is any other option to dying that doesn't make me look like an autistic depressed loser then I'll take it without hesitation.

That makes no sense for me. I will join the German cuck forces. My presence there will transform the Bundeswehr into the Wehrmacht again. We will march without any stop to conquer this world.
Create your own Schutzstaffel division since you are the LastGerman. Maybe you can attempt at invading by yourself this time, one man army.

No, you need to unlock your potential. You need to be an ironclad creature, a true man who can set up his own chair without being supported by some female. This emasculating shit has to stop now.

The only reason I'm joining the military is to die so it doesn't look like I was a depressed loser and that I wanted to kill myself. If there is any other option to dying that doesn't make me look like an autistic depressed loser then I'll take it without hesitation.
If you're low IQ, autistic, suicidal and incompetent you won't be sent to the frontlines jfl. And for whom would you even fight? You'd pussy out even if you got that far

Jfl at fighting for Israel tbhtbh

Fuck military.
I'm not dying for my cucked country.
The people of Finland haven't done shit.
I'm not going to defend faggots who have never helped me

Depends what branch though, but at the end everyone has to complete basic. It’s pretty much pushing you to the limit to make you into a killing machine, so if that isn’t for you then don’t bother joining if you aren’t motivated on finishing basic

JFL war's are only caused by the kikes at the top

Shit, nice job. It also scares me that I kind of look like Lanza, mostly because of the clothing and the stare.
Cool, dont slay little people tho :ping:
Mods im not saying anything illegal, it is satire.
AL killed kids, slaying = killing

dont join man

I would never serve or potentially die for Israel LOL

Also, military is just glorified cocksucking, bootlicking, and cleaning toilets.

my parents have suggested the military

not sure why it sounds fucking terrible

my parents have suggested the military

not sure why it sounds fucking terrible
At the end of the day it depends what branch, marines have it hard they have to go in first. Army moves in afterwards to clean up the mess. I'd suggest the navy to be honest, chillest military job out there. Or air force. But then again remember there are alot of different branches inside the army as well, for example logistics, engineers, EOD, etc. Many paths my friend

They won't even let you in. I would suggest getting in a car crash if you want to kill yourself.

You should only join the military if you know you're going to like the pain.

While she was setting up my new gaming chair I decided to tell her my opinion of me being in the military without thinking or any sort of hesitation, she told me that it was "too tough" and that it was strict and all that shit. She also told me that it was hard for me to work around the house and sleep normally or have a normal sleep schedule at all. This caused my confidence to go down drastically and now I'm having second thoughts about joining.
Honestly , if you have Problems leading a normie life , you will have even more Problems in the Military .
I also thought about joining the Military some times cause i want to die in a war , but before i would join i will Train to at least have a decent physique and stuff like that .

Joining the military is cucked as fuck. You are basically going to get paid minimum wage to live around chads and the biggest whorestacies for 4-6 years. It is not worth it.