[LifeFuel] My mum didn't eat my KitKat

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Misanthropist
-
I asked her if she ate my KitKat and she said she just moved it from the fridge into the side thingy like where you put milk and stuff and I found it. Was a pretty good KitKat.

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
-
kits me
kats me

Cuyen

Cuyen

You're one bad day away from being me
★★★★★
yes because she ate something else.. :feelshaha:

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Reptoidcel Janitorcel
-
Kitkats are okay tbh ngl but the Goat chocolate bar is definitely

No contest buddy boyo.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Order KFC reggie. You deserved it.

Nothingness

Nothingness

Wizard
-
I like KitKat very much

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
Crazy shit, man.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
Most of the time I just sit and stare into the void

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Veteran
-
Your mom ate my kit kat

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Kit Kat
kitkat.com
Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer bar confection created by Rowntree's of York, United Kingdom, and is now produced globally by Nestlé, which acquired Rowntree in 1988, with the exception of the United States where it is made under license by H.B. Reese Candy Company, a division of The Hershey Company.Wikipedia
Product type:Confectionery
Owner:Nestlé (Worldwide), The Hershey Company (US)

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

-
The stick they put in the middle of it tastes like cardboard though
It's a wafer you uncultured cumdump. You probably think that bees make fucking Crunchie bars.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
It's a wafer you uncultured cumdump. You probably think that bees make fucking Crazy bars.
A wafer is a crisp, often sweet, very thin, flat, light and dry biscuit,[1] often used to decorate ice cream, and also used as a garnish on some sweet dishes.[2] Wafers can also be made into cookies with cream flavoring sandwiched between them. They frequently have a waffle surface pattern but may also be patterned with insignia of the food's manufacturer or may be patternless. Some chocolate bars, such as Kit Kat and Coffee Crisp, are wafers with chocolate in and around them.
It's not thin, flat, light or dry though, it's a biscuit rod. If the thing in twix is a wafer then a baguette with sugar on it is a wafer.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

-
A wafer is a crisp, often sweet, very thin, flat, light and dry biscuit,[1] often used to decorate ice cream, and also used as a garnish on some sweet dishes.[2] Wafers can also be made into cookies with cream flavoring sandwiched between them. They frequently have a waffle surface pattern but may also be patterned with insignia of the food's manufacturer or may be patternless. Some chocolate bars, such as Kit Kat and Coffee Crisp, are wafers with chocolate in and around them.
It's not thin, flat, light or dry though, it's a biscuit rod. If the thing in twix is a wafer then a baguette with sugar on it is a wafer.
That's what I thought, you fucking swine flu test subject.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
kinda made me hungry for a Kitkat, OP

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
The stick they put in the middle of it tastes like cardboard though
It's a wafer you uncultured cumdump. You probably think that bees make fucking Crunchie bars.
That's what I thought, you fucking swine flu test subject.
Come on, guys. Give it a break.