LifeFuel My mum didn't eat my KitKat

G

Guest2

I asked her if she ate my KitKat and she said she just moved it from the fridge into the side thingy like where you put milk and stuff and I found it. Was a pretty good KitKat.

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
★★★★★
14d 1h 45m
kits me
kats me

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
37d 22h 12m
yes because she ate something else.. :feelshaha:

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Commander
★★★
12d 19h 16m
Kitkats are okay tbh ngl but the Goat chocolate bar is definitely

No contest buddy boyo.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
★★★★★
126d 12h 6m
Order KFC reggie. You deserved it.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
52d 7h 3m
I like KitKat very much

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
47m
Crazy shit, man.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

*fucks up repeatedly*
★★★★★
110d 23m
Most of the time I just sit and stare into the void

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 4h 0m
Your mom ate my kit kat

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
19d 12h 19m
Kit Kat
kitkat.com
Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer bar confection created by Rowntree's of York, United Kingdom, and is now produced globally by Nestlé, which acquired Rowntree in 1988, with the exception of the United States where it is made under license by H.B. Reese Candy Company, a division of The Hershey Company.Wikipedia
Product type:Confectionery
Owner:Nestlé (Worldwide), The Hershey Company (US)

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
44d 8h 1m
It's a wafer you uncultured cumdump. You probably think that bees make fucking Crazy bars.
A wafer is a crisp, often sweet, very thin, flat, light and dry biscuit,[1] often used to decorate ice cream, and also used as a garnish on some sweet dishes.[2] Wafers can also be made into cookies with cream flavoring sandwiched between them. They frequently have a waffle surface pattern but may also be patterned with insignia of the food's manufacturer or may be patternless. Some chocolate bars, such as Kit Kat and Coffee Crisp, are wafers with chocolate in and around them.
It's not thin, flat, light or dry though, it's a biscuit rod. If the thing in twix is a wafer then a baguette with sugar on it is a wafer.

G

Guest2

A wafer is a crisp, often sweet, very thin, flat, light and dry biscuit,[1] often used to decorate ice cream, and also used as a garnish on some sweet dishes.[2] Wafers can also be made into cookies with cream flavoring sandwiched between them. They frequently have a waffle surface pattern but may also be patterned with insignia of the food's manufacturer or may be patternless. Some chocolate bars, such as Kit Kat and Coffee Crisp, are wafers with chocolate in and around them.
It's not thin, flat, light or dry though, it's a biscuit rod. If the thing in twix is a wafer then a baguette with sugar on it is a wafer.
That's what I thought, you fucking swine flu test subject.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
106d 19h 52m
kinda made me hungry for a Kitkat, OP

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
19d 16h 14m
The stick they put in the middle of it tastes like cardboard though
It's a wafer you uncultured cumdump. You probably think that bees make fucking Crunchie bars.
That's what I thought, you fucking swine flu test subject.
Come on, guys. Give it a break.

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
54d 12h 39m
wish i had a kit kat