Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My mum didn't eat my KitKat

G

Guest2

I asked her if she ate my KitKat and she said she just moved it from the fridge into the side thingy like where you put milk and stuff and I found it. Was a pretty good KitKat.

kits me
kats me

yes because she ate something else.. :feelshaha:

Kitkats are okay tbh ngl but the Goat chocolate bar is definitely

No contest buddy boyo.

Order KFC reggie. You deserved it.

I like KitKat very much

Your mom ate my kit kat

Kit Kat
kitkat.com
Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer bar confection created by Rowntree's of York, United Kingdom, and is now produced globally by Nestlé, which acquired Rowntree in 1988, with the exception of the United States where it is made under license by H.B. Reese Candy Company, a division of The Hershey Company.Wikipedia
Product type:Confectionery
Owner:Nestlé (Worldwide), The Hershey Company (US)

It's a wafer you uncultured cumdump. You probably think that bees make fucking Crazy bars.
A wafer is a crisp, often sweet, very thin, flat, light and dry biscuit,[1] often used to decorate ice cream, and also used as a garnish on some sweet dishes.[2] Wafers can also be made into cookies with cream flavoring sandwiched between them. They frequently have a waffle surface pattern but may also be patterned with insignia of the food's manufacturer or may be patternless. Some chocolate bars, such as Kit Kat and Coffee Crisp, are wafers with chocolate in and around them.
It's not thin, flat, light or dry though, it's a biscuit rod. If the thing in twix is a wafer then a baguette with sugar on it is a wafer.

A wafer is a crisp, often sweet, very thin, flat, light and dry biscuit,[1] often used to decorate ice cream, and also used as a garnish on some sweet dishes.[2] Wafers can also be made into cookies with cream flavoring sandwiched between them. They frequently have a waffle surface pattern but may also be patterned with insignia of the food's manufacturer or may be patternless. Some chocolate bars, such as Kit Kat and Coffee Crisp, are wafers with chocolate in and around them.
It's not thin, flat, light or dry though, it's a biscuit rod. If the thing in twix is a wafer then a baguette with sugar on it is a wafer.
That's what I thought, you fucking swine flu test subject.

kinda made me hungry for a Kitkat, OP

The stick they put in the middle of it tastes like cardboard though
It's a wafer you uncultured cumdump. You probably think that bees make fucking Crunchie bars.
That's what I thought, you fucking swine flu test subject.
Come on, guys. Give it a break.

wish i had a kit kat