Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mum wants me to go the Jewish psychiatrist

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
the jewish psychiatrist said for me to visit around this time of the year again.I struggle at school and have told him I feel depressed but he says i'm lazy and says the same thing every visit. If it was some foid , she'd presribe me Vyvanse by now I reckon. Should I go to another psychiatrist?

Change to foid psychiatrist and get her to prescribe you some personal dick sucking

Ask for Ritalin or adderall so you will be motivated

lol and then become even more depressed but worser in 8 months? Nice try shekelberg.

lol and then become even more depressed but worser in 8 months? Nice try shekelberg.

the whole catalogue of Jew pills is shit anyway. Taking anti-depressants actually increases suicide and ER risk, without any get high benefit.

Yeah I ask for him for that and then he says I'm lazy. My previous doctors whom have retired gave me Ritalin
whatever , I only need it for 6 months to finish school

the whole catalogue of Jew pills is shit anyway. Taking anti-depressants actually increases suicide and ER risk, without any get high benefit.
are you speaking from experience?

Stupid jew. Call him a stupid cuck and tell him to suck a fat cock. That piece of shit is hoarding all the goodies. I want xanax and adderall NOW! Give it before I fire up the oven jewberg faggot bluepilled cuck. That piece of shit should swallow 300 zoloft.

Fuck. It'll be hard without a referral from the shekelmeister himself.

do you remember adderall and ritalin?

wasn't given that. Very high diagnostic hurdle which I couldn't cross.

How do you recommend I get it?

Find diagnostic guidelines for ADHD, act out the symptoms but don't mention it directly?

Alternatively buy from darkwebs but it might be fake goods.

Find diagnostic guidelines for ADHD, act out the symptoms but don't mention it directly?

Alternatively buy from darkwebs but it might be fake goods.
Should I fake it hard? my previous doctors gave them but this jew won't. Is he conservative or is it just me?
Why am I lazy? that's first problem

Should I fake it hard? my previous doctors gave them but this jew won't. Is he conservative or is it just me?
Why am I lazy? that's first problem

You could tell him that all your previous doctors gave ritalin/adderall as a last attempt.
Why? idk. Everyone's psychology is different so it's difficult to say for sure.

Good thing my parents are anti science/anti psychology and all that.

Downside is that I have no clue if I have any mental disorders or not to get NEETbux

Jew pills long term destroy your brain.
All of them.

Imagine paying money so some overhyped academic can criticize you while taking notes they can blackmail you with at anytime lmao who does this?

Therapy's for fags. Have a nice shot of whiskey and listen to songs like No More Tears by Ozzy Osbourne.

Imagine paying money so some overhyped academic can criticize you while taking notes they can blackmail you with at anytime lmao who does this?

Therapy's for fags. Have a nice shot of whiskey and listen to songs like No More Tears by Ozzy Osbourne.
He's the only who can give me vyvanse. I really want it.

He's the only who can give me vyvanse. I really want it.
Well at least you're doing it for drugs and not muh feelings. That shit's the worst.

Well at least you're doing it for drugs and not muh feelings. That shit's the worst.
I have ADHD and can't function. I need to find a foid, cause they're less conservative than old kike men

Why are you taking Jewish mind control drugs

Jew psychiatrist will try to turn into a hole worshiper. They are all fucking simps. DON'T DO IT.

over for will get raped by SSRI's that cuck ur braincels