Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My music tastes seems to have gotten a lot worse as I got older

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Back when I was in college I used to really strict about what I listened to and was kinda narrow minded.

These days I listen to whatever as long as it makes me feel better dealing with my shitty life. I don't care who it is.

That said I'm still not listening to all that billboard pop shit. That stuff is basically ragefuel to me. Do you expect me to enjoy listening to foids singing about wanting Chad's dick or some over optimistic blue pilled song?

As long as you're not listening to North Korean pop, you're fine.

As long as you're not listening to North Korean pop, you're fine.
just saw you in the thread about north korean music lol
also, my music taste actually has widened as i've gotten older.
Went from liking a bunch of 80s, 90s, 70s and 60s music, to liking 2000s, 2010s, and even pre 1960s music.
I basically like most, if not all genres.
If you don't believe me, reply to me with a song, and i'll probably like it (especially super obscure shit)

listen to metalcore

i dont really care as long as i enjoy it .
Music taste is subjective .

just saw you in the thread about north korean music lol
also, my music taste actually has widened as i've gotten older.
Went from liking a bunch of 80s, 90s, 70s and 60s music, to liking 2000s, 2010s, and even pre 1960s music.
I basically like most, if not all genres.
If you don't believe me, reply to me with a song, and i'll probably like it (especially super obscure shit)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back