Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Neckbeard grew just by reading some /inceltears

IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
It's the perfect storm of liberalism, feminism, stale memes, circle jerk and cozy bluepill that every neckbeard needs to feel warm inside during the month of movember

Why do IncelTears exist if r/Incels don.t?

major cringe post with 80+ upvotes

Quote: said:
This will be buried or like my ignored, but I'll just throw it out there.
Objectively, I'd say I'm a 7. An 8 on an exceptionally good day. A boy I dated in high school was, objectively.. not a 7. Maybe a 2 or 3.
We had a whirlwind summer romance and ended up breaking up when he went to college and an LDR didn't seem feasible.
Only four months together and I was DEVASTATED. I had dated guys before him so it wasn't that first love nonsense.
But I genuinely loved him. He was kind and funny and smart. He introduced me to cool games and made me love fire emblem. We went diving for sand dollars and tried to chase down seagulls. He made me laugh and I was absolutely lost when we broke up.
He obviously didn't have any money. He didn't buy me stuff. Dating him didn't give me any social leverage or whatever.
I dated him because I liked him. I was lost because I loved him.
He wasn't outwardly handsome or hot. But his personality and love of adventure and all things nerd shined out of him like the sun and everything about him was beautiful to me. Absolutely everything about him was wonderful.
And as such, the incel movement is lost on me. Because the most wonderful boy I met as a teenager wasn't blessed genetically but goddamn was he a great guy. And they shall you need to be.
Look deep inside yourself, if you are good you will find good.

tldr women overrates herself by 3 points and virtue signals by claiming to have loved an ugly man

she rationalizes no ugly man should be incel

I cringe hard every time I go there and read the tryhard neckbeard banter. Inceltears is like the epitome of reddit. I honestly cant envisage what sort of people the posters there are like irl. The men at least, the women are confirmed ugly attention whoring warpigs

Inceltears really went to bluepill and beyond.