Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My neighbors are beating the shit out of my teenage neighbor as we speak

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
She went missing for almost two days with her bf and she came back at 3 am and for almost an hour her mom and grabdma have been arguing and screaming at her for being a whore. I think they beat her cause she cried too. I could make out some of the words like sorry, it wont happen again, and that shit. Don't know what happened all I know is that the whore's back. I bet she came back pregnant. With the amount of men they've fucked that bitch, I'm surprised she isn't yet.

What a dumb broad.

Sheesh!

16 and pregnant

16 and pregnant
Yep, the whore lies to everyone about her age, I overheard once with one of her bfs, she said as a joke "I'm 18 babe so I'm legal, teehee" fucking bitch

She's probably going to bitch about being "abused" by her parents now. Jfl at the state of everything in 2020

Where do you live?

JFL single-mum literally let her child meet Chad and now complains why she fucked him. Their both fucking retards, honestly i would've killed them(in gta v)

Lol, that whole family is fucked. I guess being a whore is genetically passed on.

Yep, the whore lies to everyone about her age, I overheard once with one of her bfs, she said as a joke "I'm 18 babe so I'm legal, teehee" fucking bitch
Teenage girls don't like older guys :soy:

is she 18?

if the beatings get more severe you can pretend to white knight and tell her how strong & brave she is then fuck her then ditch after you've had that teen pus

if the beatings get more severe you can pretend to white knight and tell her how strong & brave she is then fuck her then ditch after you've had that teen pus
Being chivalrous doesn't work, it's all about looks if OP isn't goodlooking then it's over.

Being chivalrous doesn't work, it's all about looks if OP isn't goodlooking then it's over.
Chivalry is not what I am talking about
If they beat her hard enough she may choose to run away. Runaway girls have little to no options other than being homeless. Either be homeless or fuck a random guy. I'd rather be the random guy in this scenario.

Was hoping she got killed but I guess getting beaten is good enough too

Chivalry is not what I am talking about
If they beat her hard enough she may choose to run away. Runaway girls have little to no options other than being homeless. Either be homeless or fuck a random guy. I'd rather be the random guy in this scenario.
Wouldn't she just go back to her Chad bf if she was to runaway? Plus even if OP did somehow manage to get her she would end up reporting him in the end due to his subhuman looks.

Is this the chick who’s mom asked you about her whereabouts earlier?

Wouldn't she just go back to her Chad bf if she was to runaway? Plus even if OP did somehow manage to get her she would end up reporting him in the end due to his subhuman looks.
oh shit i didnt know she had a Chad bf
i honestly didn't read his whole 2-3 threads about this topic. I just skimmed "grandma" "beat up" "crying" " teenager"
So yea I guess you are right

Nah, that bitch always gives me the bitch face when she sees me.