Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My new cope

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
I'm cutting the vidya hours and becoming obsessed with crypto. At least this dopamine addiction will give me the POSSIBILITY of MAYBE getting rich, unlike gaming.

I know statistically it's not likely that I'll make bank, but it;'ll put me closer to that goal than 12 hour gaming sessions.

I'm cutting the vidya hours and becoming obsessed with crypto. At least this dopamine addiction will give me the POSSIBILITY of MAYBE getting rich, unlike gaming.

I know statistically it's not likely that I'll make bank, but it;'ll put me closer to that goal than 12 hour gaming sessions.
Are you mining or flipping?

I thought you were gonna say Jav

I never did bitcoin/crypto but I thought only a few people made bank when it became a meme in like 2016-2017 then it died off.
did it make a come back? or what?
I thought you were gonna say Jav
this is also a good cope

Last edited:
Still don't know how bitcoin works tbh :feelsautistic:

im so low iq , i still have no idea how the fuck crypto currency works

i thought people just used that shit to buy illegal stuff of the deep web or something

im so low iq , i still have no idea how the fuck crypto currency works

i thought people just used that shit to buy illegal stuff of the deep web or something
if you want to try it sometime, use the coinbase app. Pretty easy user interface.
Still don't know how bitcoin works tbh :feelsautistic:
coinbase app/website makes it simple

if you want to try it sometime, use the coinbase app. Pretty easy user interface.

coinbase app/website makes it simple

seems like the prices are already pretty high especially bitcoin.

Cope, go back to vidya