Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My new partially deaf speech impediment Chadfish experiment

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Suifuel results.

- but in my description partially deaf, speech impediment / stutter
- doesn't own a car / travels by push bike and public transport
- lives in a small one bedroom flat in a small town (Burnley, UK)
- smoker, 35yrs old
- works part time in a pub (low income)
- boring hobbies such as gym and shopping

1st week =. 23 messages arrived in my inbox from girls contacting him first, mostly slim Beckie's and two landwhales. 3 turbo Beckie's.

2nd week = one full blown Stacey,. 3 Stacey lights and the rest Beckie's and ugly skiiny girls with one landwhale. 31 messages total.

456fe99bc180e68676f924f6ea51a8dc.jpg

I tried Chadfishing with this picture but got nothing. I think my account is broken.

Melvin 10

Now redo the experiment with the same description, but this time with an incel tier selfie. Profit.

Women refuse to lower their standards and at the same time go out of their way to ruin any copes males have so that they can't have anything to themselves.

When males complain about this in their own spaces, there is at least one female that comes and says things like

"Yup, that's how it is! Die mad XD"

I will always condemn this. They are in the wrong when they do this.

What shocked me was that many high class educated Beckie's contacted him, despite them AMOGging him in earnings and job title. I got in one discussion where I told a girl I couldn,t drive (she owned a car) and she offered to come and pick me up!

For average men they would have high standards, but will drop their hypergamy like a hat and date down the social spectrum for Chad genes.

NT, Driver License and most other things are COPE.

FACE AND HEIGHT ARE ALL THAT MATTERS.

Serious. Add to the profile..... Has herpes and some sort of ass disease.......make it up....... Proctomengitosis.....

But that he has recently inherited money, and will now get ass surgery

NT, Driver License and most other things are COPE.

FACE AND HEIGHT ARE ALL THAT MATTERS.
Legit man. Only ugly and average schmucks need a license.

My older bro I's a chsdlite, 6'2.5 and has never past his test. His wife's drives him around at 43 yes old. Never held my bro back.

P.s I put this chads height at 5'11.