Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My new theory on why women get tattoos, septum piercings, unnatural color hair, hair shaven on the side and shit like that

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
They hate themselves and think they don't deserve a loving relationship. So they're subconsciously signaling to good men that they're worthless whores so that those men stay away and only fuckboys and guys who don't care about them come to pump and dump/abuse them, because this is what they deserve in their own opinion.

Last edited:
Here before BrazilianSigma :feelsclown:

They hate themselves and think they don't deserve a loving relationship. So they're subconsciously signaling to good men that they're worthless whores so that those men stay away and only fuckboys and guys who don't care about them come to pump and dump/abuse them, because this is what they deserve in their own opinion.
More like they want to scare away every guys except chads that are into taming "bad girls" tbhngl

Foids that look like the SJW stereotype even say they like how it scares most guys off.

No they just want to be mysterious/unique/artistic but fail horribly

I just think that they are retards, they think that they will look better whit these shits, but they look worse

They just degenerates

It's just mental illness

More like they want to scare away every guys except chads that are into taming "bad girls" tbhngl
I doubt most Chads like ruined foids like that. They can get with any foids they want, why would they choose someone ruined like that?

Foids that look like the SJW stereotype even say they like how it scares most guys off.
It's truly difficult to be sure about why they do it.

No they just want to be mysterious/unique but fail horribly
Do you think they're that dumb?

Women are degenerates, who knew?

trends and impulsiveness.

"y'all should already know that I'm different from the other girls, tehee"

:feelsclown:

Do you think they're that dumb?
Skarmavbild 2020 10 08 kl 205040

I doubt most Chads like ruined foids like that. They can get with any foids they want, why would they choose someone ruined like that?
They like the thrill of taming foids that other guys couldn't and got destroyed by.
Chads can be pretty egocentric so it's not surprising this could be ngl

It's truly difficult to be sure about why they do it.
The reason they give of scaring away normie nonchad guys actually makes a lot of sense imo.

They're rebelling

No they just want to be mysterious/unique/artistic but fail horribly
This.

It’s basically culture wide nihilism at play.

It’s why the disgusting tattoo epidemic which unfortunately always seemed to exist to a certain extent has now gotten completely out of hand in current year and among both genders at that.

The creeping nihilism horrifies the cucks, cunts, queers and queens on a deeply subconscious level.

So to cover themselves in ugly ink, garrish jewelry and put bull rings through their noses and gauges in their ears is a way for them to cope and silently scream into the void: “I am unique and special and have meaning!”

Haha, sure you do sweety, which is why you’re behaving exactly like every other conformist lemming and sheep out there.

You’re so very “unique” that you look like every other moronic tattooed ear gauge wearing, half your head shaved dumb cunt out there.

A true rebel to our sick society would look around himself or herself and dress and decorate themselves very differently from the 2020 horde and thus he or she would truly stand out from all the rest and be legitimately unique.

This stuff looks terrible. I do not know why they do this. Just not doing this stuff in 2020 is starting to become unicorn halo material.

They are Satan worshipers.

They’re signaling men to stay away from them because these types of foids are usually man hating faggots. They’re SJWs like you said. They want to be quirky and different and not conform to the “”“beauty standards”“” of what men think femoids should look like.

Chad fucks all the girls. They don’t call them fuckboys for no reason. Also those foids transform into that because Chad pumped and dumped, abused, cheated, or even just simply left them etc. Never forget, getting rejected by Chad turns foids into monsters.

They’re signaling men to stay away from them because these types of foids are usually man hating faggots. They’re SJWs like you said. They want to be quirky and different and not conform to the “”“beauty standards”“” of what men think femoids should look like.
Yeah but as many people on this site have said "man hating" only applies to nonchad males.

It's just with the giga SJW feminist foids their standard for what chad males are is so high that practically no one sees what they are like around chads.

Sounds legit

Women with tattoos are even more fucked in the head than your average whore thats for certain

Oh boy here come the bluepillers!

Also those foids transform into that because Chad pumped and dumped, abused, cheated, or even just simply left them etc. Never forget, getting rejected by Chad turns foids into monsters.
Foids are really weak if that's the case. We can go through dozens, in some men's cases hundreds of rejections and persist, they get rejected once by Chad or just Chad doesn't commit and they do something like that?

Foids are really weak if that's the case. We can go through dozens, in some men's cases hundreds of rejections and persist, they get rejected once by Chad or just Chad doesn't commit and they do something like that?
Ig that's their idea of fun.
Remember that when foids call unattractive guys "boring".

BPD and ecstasy.

This.

It’s basically culture wide nihilism at play.

It’s why the disgusting tattoo epidemic which unfortunately always seemed to exist to a certain extent has now gotten completely out of hand in current year and among both genders at that.

The creeping nihilism horrifies the cucks, cunts, queers and queens on a deeply subconscious level.

So to cover themselves in ugly ink, garrish jewelry and put bull rings through their noses and gauges in their ears is a way for them to cope and silently scream into the void: “I am unique and special and have meaning!”

Haha, sure you do sweety, which is why you’re behaving exactly like every other conformist lemming and sheep out there.

You’re so very “unique” that you look like every other moronic tattooed ear gauge wearing, half your head shaved dumb cunt out there.

A true rebel to our sick society would look around himself or herself and dress and decorate themselves very differently from the 2020 horde and thus he or she would truly stand out from all the rest and be legitimately unique.

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/applause-the-rock-amazed-NnGGHE0muVqpO

To some of them it's a manifestation of mental illness. To others it's a subconscious signal to the world that they are prostitutes and slept with dozens of guys ( not a literal prostitutes but prostitutes by heart ).
It's just my opinion.