Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My normie buddy agrees currycels have it worst.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I have a normie buddy that has had a girlfriend for over a decade but even he pretty much agrees with the blackpill. Today he said that if foids dress like sluts he doesn't feel one bit sorry for them if they get raped. He also agreed with me that currycels have it worst due to their terrible looks. I think JBW is mostly bullshit but as far as currycels are concerned I think JBW is legit. I'd much rather be black or rice than curry.

He also agrees that guys with poor genetics are fucked and there is nothing they can do to ascend.

His opinion on me is that I am a mentalcel. He is trying to hook me up with a girl he knows and he said he will give her two shots of alcohol and give me a whole bottle of Tequila to fix my mentalceldom.

He also believes SJWs are like cancer.

I have to say my buddy is a good friend. He is one of the most based people I ever met and one of the most realistic observers of the world.

he is pounding your looksmatch while you rooting here right now

Its over for currycels.

Their minimum requirements to even get in the door require a fucking Phd in hard sciences, and you're still going to be passed up by everyone else.

I have a normie buddy that has had a girlfriend for over a decade but even he pretty much agrees with the blackpill. Today he said that if foids dress like sluts he doesn't feel one bit sorry for them if they get raped. He also agreed with me that currycels have it worst due to their terrible looks. I think JBW is mostly bullshit but as far as currycels are concerned I think JBW is legit. I'd much rather be black or rice than curry.

He also agrees that guys with poor genetics are fucked and there is nothing they can do to ascend.

His opinion on me is that I am a mentalcel. He is trying to hook me up with a girl he knows and he said he will give her two shots of alcohol and give me a whole bottle of Tequila to fix my mentalceldom.

I have to say my buddy is a good friend. He is one of the most based people I ever met and one of the most realistic observers of the world.
Friends are a good cope.

Curries do have it the worst but it also depends on the kind of curry

die fakecel

Curries do have it the worst but it also depends on the kind of curry
Sth that coping whites will never get. Chadpreet slays like hell compared to Changs but they'll keep saying shit like curries=incels.
Here are currycels ascending in ww1
 81724646 81724644

Just don't move to a western country as a curry and youre good tbh.
 81724646 81724644

Look closely you gram gram might be in the picture.

Sth that coping whites will never get. Chadpreet slays like hell compared to Changs but they'll keep saying shit like curries=incels.
Here are currycels ascending in ww1
Most whites think of the very dark dravidians

Most whites think of the very dark dravidians
Dravidian are only 25%.of the population. Still they'll only see that cuz their commie media only shows them slums in India. Cuz "Capitalism is bad mmmKaaaaayyyyy". They forgot third highest number of billionaires are from India.

I thought you were a self hating curry ?

I second this statement
I am self hating not facts hating.
Ever heard of Hikikomori among curries ?
Most curries who dies virgin due before their balls drop from their pelvis.
Curry men thirst iver white girls and simply due to persistence many end up with one. Curry foids make most men want to throw up in their mouth.
Yeah things are bad for us. But definitely not as hyperbolic as people make it out to be.

Troglodite whore. Now before spamming Bollywood pictures just look around you and pick any curru whore and compare her with the first noodle whore that you come across the street today. You'll have your answer.

You're 17 and have a friend who has had a girlfriend for over a decade?

Troglodite whore. Now before spamming Bollywood pictures just look around you and pick any curru whore and compare her with the first noodle whore that you come across the street today. You'll have your answer.
If you don’t like them, how can you expect females to like your race ?

If you don’t like them, how can you expect females to like your race ?
I don't hate them. I will be more than glad to put my dick in jer every hole followed by every fatrolls before creampieing in her smelly rotten vagene to provide future members of this forum. But the won't every accept me. They'll only confrom to social pressure and agree to pave way for a toxic spiteful marriage.

He is a good friend if he ends up doing that for you even if it doesn’t work. Some of my “friends” said they would help me but none ever did.

he is pounding your looksmatch while you rooting here right now

I am fine with him having sex. He is trying to help me find a foid so he wants me to be able to have sex, too. I realize chances are very low that this will happen but still it is not like I feel he doesn't deserve a gf.

Already made a thread about this, check out the populations of Bangladesh, India and Pakistan, its relatively higher than all of western world except the USA.

It is ok to be curry in India but if your parents brought you to the West as a child and now you are stuck here I think it is fucked up to be curry.

die fakecel

I am 37 KHHV, bro!

You're 17 and have a friend who has had a girlfriend for over a decade?

I am 37.
He is a good friend if he ends up doing that for you even if it doesn’t work. Some of my “friends” said they would help me but none ever did.

He already took her with us when we were going out so he is trying but I think chances for it to work are close to zero. Still he is really doing what he can to help me.

over for currycels