Serious My official apology to postmaxxers

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Women-foids are property yes-yes
★★
15d 10h 57m
I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement. In the past I thought postmaxxers were low IQ and thought it was acceptable to make fun of them. This has caused me to be a sub 100 post rude greycel for over a year. I now realise the error of my ways and promise to be better in the future. Cuz postmaxxing is really fun tbh ngl tbh nglngl

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
44d 11h 19m
u are forgiven

RollD20

RollD20

Best place to learn technology in hyderabad
★★★★★
76d 2h 35m
The tribunal forgives u greycel

foidologist

foidologist

foidologist zindabad
★★★★★
55d 15h 44m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
95d 4h 38m
I admire people who can admit and learn from their mistakes.

GrandmasterPaxcel

GrandmasterPaxcel

ᛠᚱᛖᚾᛞᛖᛚ
★★
7d 13h 56m

I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement. In the past I thought postmaxxers were low IQ and thought it was acceptable to make fun of them. This has caused me to be a sub 100 post rude greycel for over a year. I now realise the error of my ways and promise to be better in the future. Cuz postmaxxing is really fun tbh ngl tbh nglngl

foidologist

foidologist

foidologist zindabad
★★★★★
55d 15h 44m
It's over for postmaxxers now

RollD20

RollD20

Best place to learn technology in hyderabad
★★★★★
76d 2h 35m
Now you will never feel the glory of being a postmaxxer