Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My old drawing

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
The Head of Faun

Attachments

• fawn.jpg
    fawn.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
Mogs my drawing skills

You got nice drawing skills bro ngl

That cross hatching makes me hard

Thank you.

Sorry what? How does it
Another one
View attachment 125005

Art is the biggest pleasure there is for incel. When I was in my weeb stage few years ago I used to draw weeb shit, I drew this with my graphic tablet few years ago

I stopped drawing ever since because I'm garbage at it ded srs. Also I developed some hand condition or some shit I don't know what it is but my hand coordination is garbage now I can't fucking draw a straight line so it's over for me and my art career and 2 years of art high school COMPLETELY FUCKING WASTED.

It's fucking over for those who can't draw. I wish I had a art talent, I could draw from imagination. Omfg I would trade everything for that. That would be so nice. But I don't. I don't have no talents. Fucking scammed from life.

Anyway keep drawing boyo, develop your talent, it's the best feeling.

drawmogs me
sketchmogs me

Art is the biggest pleasure there is for incel. When I was in my weeb stage few years ago I used to draw weeb shit, I drew this with my graphic tablet few years ago

View attachment 125111

I stopped drawing ever since because I'm garbage at it ded srs. Also I developed some hand condition or some shit I don't know what it is but my hand coordination is garbage now I can't fucking draw a straight line so it's over for me and my art career and 2 years of art high school COMPLETELY FUCKING WASTED.

It's fucking over for those who can't draw. I wish I had a art talent, I could draw from imagination. Omfg I would trade everything for that. That would be so nice. But I don't. I don't have no talents. Fucking scammed from life.

Anyway keep drawing boyo, develop your talent, it's the best feeling.
But it is realy nice.

The Head of Faun

Why don't you use that talent and try to make some money, and I don't mean some BS like try and get into the "art scene" and sell expressionist Bs, I mean polish your skills, you can find many paid courses online for free, do a graphics design and art course, start doing freelance work from then and build a portfolio

that is actually beautiful.

Why don't you use that talent and try to make some money, and I don't mean some BS like try and get into the "art scene" and sell expressionist Bs, I mean polish your skills, you can find many paid courses online for free, do a graphics design and art course, start doing freelance work from then and build a portfolio
I actualy do freelance work as a translator ( i know it sounds ridicilous but when i do translations im more accurate than here).
All my scarce means go in support of my life , probably im not able to pay for online courses. But i will learn on my own as i learned on my own English . no one ever has taught me English i did it for couple of years.
that is actually beautiful.
Thanks. It could be better though.

Looks like Satan.

Nice drawing, that horse face tho.