Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My old "friend" on Discord betraying us, this is why FAKECELS AREN'T WELCOME

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPLdrFCAZKM&ab_channel=ABCNews

I hate him so much now, this guy is 101 on why fakecels need to be banned ASAP.

And JFL, we get this comment, basically implying that ugly people won't get a gf. For fuck sakes, these people are insane.

Last edited:
Fucking normshit faggot whoreson fuck you fuck it you've never been an Incel, you're not a subhuman, you have no fuckin idea what it's like to be a REAL INCEL

@jackbud Jfl you still live rent free in people's heads here.

I remember even back then he used to post pics of his tinder conversations with black girls

He turned gay and he's currently literally vacationing with another man.

Fuck fakecels
@jackbud Jfl you still live rent free in people's heads here.
You support that faggot?

He mogs me hard. :feelsrope: Also he's white, so it comes as little surprise that he was a fakecel. Ever seen an ethnic fakecel here? I think not.

I have no beef with him. We used to PM regularly when he was active (and even a little after he was banned).
He was a nice guy, but he was never a truecel since he had a one night thing with a fat girl or something. I used to be more forgiving so I was like whatever, but of course of course, ALL FAKECELS ARE LIKE THIS.

If you're a sex haver, even if just once and by luck, you are a FAKECEL, truecels will never even come close

What a twat, even if I magically ascended tomorrow I would never forget the terrible feeling of inceldom and fully support my blackpilled brocels till death.

I remember even back then he used to post pics of his tinder conversations with black girls

He turned gay and he's currently literally vacationing with another man.

Fuck fakecels
JFL at fagcels.

He was a nice guy, but he was never a truecel since he had a one night thing with a fat girl or something. I used to be more forgiving so I was like whatever, but of course of course, ALL FAKECELS ARE LIKE THIS.

If you're a sex haver, even if just once and by luck, you are a FAKECEL, truecels will never even come close
I agree, sex havers should not be here, even if it was in the past -- you're a fakecel in my eyes if you ever had success. You have idiots on here claiming if they have sex with a rice whore or a sand sheboon or a curry whore that they're still incels. Jfl at the audacity.

>discord
>friends
There is one utility of that spyware.

If .co users were chads then woman would change their personalitees and not make news articles about how evil we are
Plus most people here are fakecels

Fucking normshit faggot whoreson fuck you fuck it you've never been an Incel, you're not a subhuman, you have no fuckin idea what it's like to be a REAL INCEL

Did you mean that guy in the video knew you???

He looks like he skinmaxxed hard. Too many incels betray the community when they ascend once they've finished using us tbh

It's so annoying watching boomer normies talk about incels. I hear lots of complaining and whining but I don't hear them saying they want women to have sex with incels and don't want to revoke women's rights. So it's like they just want incels to shut up, isolate from society, and stop spreading the blackpill.

Whales don't count. I'd rather die a virgin than go harpooning.

ofc it's white tallfag

He mogs me hard. :feelsrope: Also he's white, so it comes as little surprise that he was a fakecel. Ever seen an ethnic fakecel here? I think not.
Yeah the big werty exposè were on 2 nonwhite incels and that was the biggest fakecel drama as of late.
I was trying to say there's no ethnic fakecel here.
theres more ethnic fakecels who have been banned than white fakecels. Ur coping hard bro. Although most were banned for bragging about arranged marriage like incelking or chinacurry

Yeah the big werty exposè were on 2 nonwhite incels and that was the biggest fakecel drama as of late.

theres more ethnic fakecels who have been banned than white fakecels. Ur coping hard bro. Although most were banned for bragging about arranged marriage like incelking or chinacurry
I am indeed a bit biased bro, I saw above average ethnic femorrhoids with high-tier white normies today, jfl. But similarly I also see above average white girls with average black guys so it goes two ways. Then again, you will never catch a curry with a good looking girl from another race. They will either be average or below whereas the curry has to be above average for this to happen. Though I will not go as far as to say that the curry must resemble a non-curry because that's just a deathnik cope who don't want to admit their face is ugly instead of their skin color.

I agree. This is annoying. Such people just want to be part of the movement and therefore they come here. Or they just want to assert themselves at our expense.

I am indeed a bit biased bro, I saw above average ethnic femorrhoids with high-tier white normies today, jfl. But similarly I also see above average white girls with average black guys so it goes two ways. Then again, you will never catch a curry with a good looking girl from another race. They will either be average or below whereas the curry has to be above average for this to happen. Though I will not go as far as to say that the curry must resemble a non-curry because that's just a deathnik cope who don't want to admit their face is ugly instead of their skin color.
Yeah usually Asians or Indians are not the ones ascending with other races, it’s usually a ban due to an arranged marriage Brag or something. The only currycel who ascended with a white woman that I can think of is Biv/vivek while there’s a lot of whites who fucked curry or noodles or blacks who fucked white.

Yeah usually Asians or Indians are not the ones ascending with other races, it’s usually a ban due to an arranged marriage Brag or something. The only currycel who ascended with a white woman that I can think of is Biv/vivek while there’s a lot of whites who fucked curry or noodles or blacks who fucked white.
Curries just can't catch a break. :feelsrope: I'd prefer to be rice, at least they have k-popmaxxing. Curries don't get that k-privilege. We just have poopmaxxing. :feelsrope:

This guy literally had a gf at 1 point when he was still claiming he was incel. he was 19 at the time.

I Just assume greycels and below 20 users are fakecels at this point

This guy literally had a gf at 1 point when he was still claiming he was incel. he was 19 at the time.

I Just assume greycels and below 20 users are fakecels at this point
What were you doing when you were under 20?

I have no beef with him. We used to PM regularly when he was active (and even a little after he was banned).

Nigga what the fuck do you mean you have no beef with him? Now you have beef with me since you said this. He is a fucking fakecel. I fucking despise all fakecels so fucking much I can't even begin to explain to you how much I fucking hate fakecels and all the normies in here and I know there is plenty of you fuckers in here, you fucking pieces of shits I wish i could kill you all in minecraft. All fucking fakecels deserve this:

NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS. ALL TO THE GAS CHAMBER. RIGHT FUCKING NOW. RIGHT NOW in company of heroes..REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How peak soy-cuck do you have to be to blame a website for killings? It's not like incel killers are men in their 20's with shit lives and multiple bad experiences. If anyone is responsible for Elliot murdering people it's his college classmates, his shitty parents and the people who beat him at that party.

What were you doing when you were under 20?

working a dead end retail job, coming home and ldar, so pretty much what I do now except im NEET now.

It's so annoying watching boomer normies talk about incels. I hear lots of complaining and whining but I don't hear them saying they want women to have sex with incels and don't want to revoke women's rights. So it's like they just want incels to shut up, isolate from society, and stop spreading the blackpill.
Still expected to go to work & be the butt of the jokes though.

brutal. How much better is NEETing than wage slaving?

Well I can lay in bed aslong as I want but I have to record that I'm looking for work or they stop my neetbux