Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy my oldest brother went from being a tough guy to becoming a soyboy

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
when he was in his teens and early 20s, he was a big kinda angry guy who didn't really smile much and was kinda rude and aggressive

at 31, he's now against hypermasculinity and now hates those type of men. he also didn't want me asking any questions that would appear on this forum, but he referred to it as redpill and shit.

also he's been married for nearly 4 years and his wife's pregnant with a daughter. the daughter will be born in 7 weeks? i think.

he also thinks men and women shouldn't use seperate bathrooms and should share the bathroom together (my sister thinks that too) even if it's some 30 year old man in the bathroom with an 11 year old foid. but he thinks it's weird for a guy his age to date a 22 year old (and i'm 22)

he's a normie who norwooded but betabuxxes a looksmatch wife.

my other brother, however, is a chaddam who is also now married.

when he was in his teens and early 20s, he was a big kinda angry guy who didn't really smile much and was kinda rude and aggressive

at 31, he's now against hypermasculinity and now hates those type of men. he also didn't want me asking any questions that would appear on this forum, but he referred to it as redpill and shit.

also he's been married for nearly 4 years and his wife's pregnant with a daughter. the daughter will be born in 7 weeks? i think.

he also thinks men and women shouldn't use seperate bathrooms and should share the bathroom together (my sister thinks that too) even if it's some 30 year old man in the bathroom with an 11 year old foid. but he thinks it's weird for a guy his age to date a 22 year old (and i'm 22)

Sounds like your bloodline should be permanently erased tbh

sjw logic, they want equality for all, but then bitch and whine when their policies aren't working. Don't expect to make gender neutral bathrooms without consequences. Retards.

having chad brother would make me want to rope, thankfully im singlechildcel

sjw logic, they want equality for all, but then bitch and whine when their policies aren't working. Don't expect to make gender neutral bathrooms without consequences. Retards.
i remmebr my sister said "just teach men not to be creepy rapists teehee" but that doesn't really work. there's always going to be men who do fucked up shit regardless of how much we reduce it or teach them. an 11 year old girl in the same bathroom as a 30 year old man is crazy. but then she said "oh but gay men don't molest young boys in the bathroom" and the funny thing is is that gays are only a tiny percent of the population and boys don't get catcalled by gay men but girls always get catcalled a straight men so her argument doesn't work (and dykes don't catcall foids). ofc gay men and dykes won't do that but straight men will.

i remmebr my sister said "just teach men not to be creepy rapists teehee" but that doesn't really work. there's always going to be men who do fucked up shit regardless of how much we reduce it or teach them. an 11 year old girl in the same bathroom as a 30 year old man is crazy. but then she said "oh but gay men don't molest young boys in the bathroom" and the funny thing is is that gays are only a tiny percent of the population and boys don't get catcalled by gay men but girls always get catcalled a straight men so her argument doesn't work (and dykes don't catcall foids). ofc gay men and dykes won't do that but straight men will.

i think if we do end up getting gender neutral bathrooms creeps will use being fags as an excuse to do fucked up shit, which means they'll have free rein, since fags are never prosecuted for this shit.

i think if we do end up getting gender neutral bathrooms creeps will use being fags as an excuse to do fucked up shit, which means they'll have free rein, since fags are never prosecuted for this shit.
i remmber a tranny on fstdt said "well in one country all bathrooms are unisex and nothing happened"

maybe there's zero reports about sexual harassment because sexual harassment is unreported and people won't report out of fear of being called a "transphobe"?

So many soy posts itt
:soy:

@Personalityinkwell

Imagine thinking putting a ring on a foid is a good idea. Do you know why he went soy?

That's pretty cucked. So he's ok with grown men taking their dicks out in front of 5 year olds, but he's not ok with adult men fucking teen foids? :soy: :soy:

also he's been married for nearly 4 years and his wife's pregnant with a daughter.
16ED83E5 72D0 479F 901A AC85B25CFC44

He cucked out when he lost his edge lol.

Don't care about pedoscare jfl. They barely exist. I just don't want staceys in my bathroom. REEEEEEEEe

my brother is also a leftist cuck now

My brother used to read pol and took it semiserious (it was in the time when it was mostly joking). He left and has become more cucked over time, especially after meeting his leftist girlfriend. Now he supports BLM (like most normies tbf).

A lot of these guys don't want to think about this sort of stuff, especially when they have a wife and children.

My brother used to read pol and took it semiserious (it was in the time when it was mostly joking). He left and has become more cucked over time, especially after meeting his leftist girlfriend. Now he supports BLM (like most normies tbf).
Anything for a scrap of pussy huh.
homer2.gif

fuck him, who cares.

That's pretty cucked. So he's ok with grown men taking their dicks out in front of 5 year olds, but he's not ok with adult men fucking teen foids? :soy: :soy:
That’s how most Americans think these days. It’s awful. I think sex with a teen foid is way more natural than LGBT
Imagine thinking putting a ring on a foid is a good idea. Do you know why he went soy?
I think he went soy because he entered his 30s and he started to calm down as a result
soyciety is cucked
If the 21 year old version of my brother saw the 31 year old aka today version of my brother, the 21 year old him would rope instantly

Last edited:
That’s how most Americans think these days. It’s awful. I think sex with a teen foid is way more natural than LGBT
It would make more sense if lgbt fags were the ones who received the same backlash as "pedos".

It would make more sense if lgbt fags were the ones who received the same backlash as "pedos".
100 years ago, it was considered normal for a 31 year old man to marry a 22 year old woman

he also thinks men and women shouldn't use seperate bathrooms and should share the bathroom together
Absolutely terrible idea. Ideally men and women shouldn't even go to the same schools, or work in the same environments, much less use the same public bathrooms.

Why the fuck would women want to share toilets with men?
Mens toilets are normally filthy and disgusting, maybe they just want more opportunity to suck off Chad in the toilets?
They will be in for a big shock if that ever happens

Last edited:
Betabuxxing for a looksmatch foid is ok imo.

100 years ago, it was considered normal for a 31 year old man to marry a 22 year old woman
At that time no one would care if he married a 13 year old.

did it pay off? According to some people you just need to drink the soy and respect wehman to ascend :feelskek:

At that time no one would care if he married a 13 year old.
Actually in 1920 the pedo hysteria Already existed and the AOC was 16-18 in all states. Daddy browning received backlash back then when he, a 51 year old man, married a 15 year old. But they still became a celebrity couple. But marrying a 22 year old foid or even 18 year old foids was accepted even if you were a 31 year old man (the age of my brother). 200 years ago it wasn’t really frowned on to marry a 13 year old because Edgar Allan Poe married a 13 year old in the 1830s when he was 27.

Last edited:
Actually in 1920 the pedo hysteria Already existed and the AOC was 16-18 in all states. Daddy browning received backlash back then when he, a 51 year old man, married a 15 year old. But they still became a celebrity couple. But marrying a 22 year old foid or even 18 year old foids was accepted even if you were a 31 year old man (the age of my brother). 200 years ago it wasn’t really frowned on to marry a 13 year old because Edgar Allan Poe married a 13 year old in the 1830s when he was 27.
We need to get back to how things were 150-200 years ago.

We need to get back to how things were 150-200 years ago.
If someone back then was told that dating a 22 year old was bad, they would’ve laughed really hard

If someone back then was told that dating a 22 year old was bad, they would’ve laughed really hard
They probably would've called them fags for saying that.

Your two brothers are chaddams and you're an inkwel?
Brutual