Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis from highschool who called me a rapist has a bf now

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
A fat 5'8 ogre looking subhuman. I bet if I posted him here everyone would call him a "Chad" as happens with any guy who happens to have a gf.
Her previous bf was another manlet but a skinny one. Kind of a prettyboy aka subhuman

pass the rope

Imagine being part of a gender so disposable and hyper-competitive that ogre foids can still take their pick of men?

O...oh...that's actually reality.

Imagine being part of a gender so disposable and hyper-competitive that ogre foids can still take their pick of men?

O...oh...that's actually reality.
She's hot. She could get any man she wants.

Only 5'8"? What happened to 6 feet only? She must be ugly.

A fat 5'8 ogre looking subhuman. I bet if I posted him here everyone would call him a "Chad" as happens with any guy who happens to have a gf.
Her previous bf was another manlet but a skinny one. Kind of a prettyboy aka subhuman
PM me pic

I bet if I posted him here everyone would call him a "Chad" as happens with any guy who happens to have a gf.
And similarly any guy that gets broken up with is immediately looked at for any flaws here and some people insist he's borderline incel tier because the relationship didn't last. Someones even arguably good looking guys lose because a woman thinks she can do better or that idea somehow got in her head because of others around her telling that.

usually they have good chin and hair though

JFL if he doesn't even have that, lightning strike luck

So he's obese and somewhat short. But does he have a good face even beyond his fat?

That is a good thing isnt?

Ha you think posting someone else is doxxing yourself, low T
Yes, posting someone that lives very close to me is doxxing myself. Anyone with half a brain and not much of a life could figure out who I am.

Only 5'8"? What happened to 6 feet only? She must be ugly.
That was never a rule. 6'0 is manlet, 5'8 is turbo manlet. She's an 8/10.

Probably just settled for him.
She's 18 lol.

usually they have good chin and hair though

JFL if he doesn't even have that, lightning strike luck
Nah. Her friends are dating subhumans as well.

So he's obese and somewhat short. But does he have a good face even beyond his fat?
Nope. Subhuman all around.

Yes, posting someone that lives very close to me is doxxing myself. Anyone with half a brain and not much of a life could figure out who I am.

That was never a rule. 6'0 is manlet, 5'8 is turbo manlet. She's an 8/10.

She's 18 lol.

Nah. Her friends are dating subhumans as well.

Nope. Subhuman all around.
They're probably looking for beta orbiters. Even if they talk, she's still probably friendzoning him and not giving him the puss.

I hate that the thots always have options. No matter how vile they act, their hole always blocks life from catching up to them.

face > height strikes again

just be undesirable theory