Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My oneitis has 2 children

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

Captain
Back in school i had a huge crush on a "shy" girl. She was like me in female version. She barely talked to anyone, never to boys. i was also very shy and had only few nerd friends. She sometimes looked at me and i thought she would like me. ofc i never tried to talk to her. But the thought was good, that there is a virgin girl i could get someday, at least i thought so. 6 years ago school was over and i have seen her only once since then; 5 years ago on a bus stop she was still single (i dont know for sure it was just no boy next to her). again it was a good feel to see her cause i thought there is still a non-bitch left in the world.

Today i saw her again at the supermarket. She has a 4-year old kid (boy blonde, she has black hair i dont know why the kid is aryan) AND was buying babyfood, that means she has at least 1 another child. She never talked to any boys in school and just 2 years after she has a kid. I guess she wasnt shy then just looking for chad, despite not more than a 6/10 at best and we had chads at school.

How the fuck is it possible to turn from quiet cute girl in into slut in such a short time?

Shy girl is a meme.

You have to remember AWALT. They are all the same, none are actually shy

It's possible that she's working as a babysitter.

How is she a slut if she has a kid? Maybe she married a nice guy and lost her virginity with him and now they're living happily ever after? :soy:

How the fuck is it possible to turn from quiet cute girl in into slut in such a short time?

There's no such thing as "quiet cute girl". They all have the same internal mechanics.

But tbqh good for her for having children. It beats the mass-aborting std sluts.

How is she a slut if she has a kid? Maybe she married a nice guy and lost her virginity with him and now they're living happily ever after? :soy:
You had me for a sec ngl

20200602 021524

There's no such thing as "quiet cute girl". They all have the same internal mechanics.

But tbqh good for her for having children. It beats the mass-aborting std sluts.
the thing is cant understand is what caused this shift. She literally never talked to any boy in school. there must be a REASON why she changed and i want to know it

Bruh how is she a slut?

Oneitis has two children

Not your oneitis anymore huh :cryfeels:

Back in school i had a huge crush on a "shy" girl. She was like me in female version. She barely talked to anyone, never to boys. i was also very shy and had only few nerd friends. She sometimes looked at me and i thought she would like me. ofc i never tried to talk to her. But the thought was good, that there is a virgin girl i could get someday, at least i thought so. 6 years ago school was over and i have seen her only once since then; 5 years ago on a bus stop she was still single (i dont know for sure it was just no boy next to her). again it was a good feel to see her cause i thought there is still a non-bitch left in the world.

Today i saw her again at the supermarket. She has a 4-year old kid (boy blonde, she has black hair i dont know why the kid is aryan) AND was buying babyfood, that means she has at least 1 another child. She never talked to any boys in school and just 2 years after she has a kid. I guess she wasnt shy then just looking for chad, despite not more than a 6/10 at best and we had chads at school.

Chad gets around and is able to hook up with women in a short period of time and impregnate them.

When a woman appears shy there's not enough chads around for her to act interested or extroverted tbh

She was a always a dirty slut and the fact that you think she was a "quiet" "shy" girl is hilarious.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
She has been getting gangbanged by Tyrone and Chad since she was 11
The fact that you did not see her getting "talked to by boys" means she wanted nothing to do with you or your classmates but as soon she left school to her house she would get brutally pounded by GigaChads
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OP if you really want to know then next time wait for her in the parking lot at the grocery store. When she comes out to the parking lot jump out front of her and immediately proceed to douse yourself in gasoline whilst addressing her as a Bitch and dirty whore. Demand to know how she had kids. Light yourself on fire and make a scene running around screaming "Succubus!"

Preferably wear a Joker mask and have a full bladder in order to piss yourself when you drop.

This is the only way you'll ever find out.

Same
back at my old job i had a crush on this qt
little did i know she had 2 boys until i was so into her. She would keep it a secret so men would take her out on dates. She was the office whore

Girls are easily groomed into sex. Including from non-Chads, this is why child brides were a thing, it was a means of preparing the female to submit to her husband. Truth few wish to acknowledge.

Reminds me of a girl I liked in school. I don’t know how I’d feel if I ran into her and she had a bunch of kids or just looked like a whore

Literally just cuckoldry with extra steps :lul:

It could be her nephew or niece, so why are you jumping to the conclusion that she's their mother? I sometimes spent some time alone with my friend's nephews and the youngest one in particular looked nothing like me, I was kind of paranoid since I thought people would think I kidnapped him. He has white skin, blue-grey eyes and dark brown hair, meanwhile I have dark skin, "black" eyes and hair. But we're both Pakistani Punjabis.

It could be her nephew or niece, so why are you jumping to the conclusion that she's their mother? I sometimes spent some time alone with my friend's nephews and the youngest one in particular looked nothing like me, I was kind of paranoid since I thought people would think I kidnapped him. He has white skin, blue-grey eyes and dark brown hair, meanwhile I have dark skin, "black" eyes and hair. But we're both Pakistani Punjabis.
would you buy stuff for them if they werent yours? and btw @wØlf why are you necro this old thread

I worked with an extremely shy woman. Like super shy like she had severe social anxiety. And she had a kid.

I miss my old oneitis days...

Mal temps.

would you buy stuff for them if they werent yours? and btw @wØlf why are you necro this old thread
If I willingly adopted kids, then yes. But I would only consider adopting an orphan, not somebody whose parents are still alive and well, that'd be cucked. If you, however, specifically mean for the (future) kids of my ex-oneitises, my answer would be FUCK NO.

Shy girl is a meme.
maybe she got married? having kids doesn't automatically make you a slut lmao

ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS
cope, maybe if you had approached her you would have had a family with her now, while we would be left here to rot.

she is a women.Shy girls don't exist.she might be shy for you but not for chad.eitherway i doubt that blond kid is her son.

she is a women.Shy girls don't exist.she might be shy for you but not for chad.eitherway i doubt that blond kid is her son.
Hard to say, she could still have blond kids if her and her husband/baby daddy have blond relatives.

can't call yourself a trucel if didn't even try.

Shy girl is a meme.
Why the fuck you don't ask her out?
Maybe she was shy to ask you out because shy is exactly like you.... You shy She shy good you 2 are Not made to be together.

IT'S OVER.

You have to remember AWALT. They are all the same, none are actually shy
None of them is shy around Chad.

They're always coincidentally shy only when they're around subhumans. It's not shiness, it's lack of interest.

How exactly does having 1 or 2 kids make her a slut? Not saying she isn't because AWALT, but being a mother isn't enough to qualify as a slut